Mak_Tin_Si

FU that heals the kidney problem (hairloss and weakness)

As requested from the moderator of TaoBum, I have moved to this forum : http://www.daoismworld.com right now.

So if you want to talk to me or ask me anything about Taoism, please feel free to go over to this forum and enjoy the new forum. New members for discussion are also welcomed.

http://www.daoismworld.com

Mak Tin Si

Edited by Mak_Tin_Si

Special notes to help your Kidney

Black beans do help. Drink black beans soya milk each day will surely improve your kidney too.

From past experience, people who put "red dates" for the offerings to the altar can use these "energized red dates" to make tea and drink them before you sleep. This helps your body to regenerate more energy during rest time and you will feel VERY energetic which is like a ENERGIZER BATTERY for the whole day.

E4.gif

The FU above is for healing the problem of a weak kidney.

For MEN - If you have ejaculate alot during sleep, (wet dreams). This FU will help you solve the problem fast.

This FU is burn into ashes and mix with "Yin Yang Water", face north and drink the whole cup. This is used 7 days in a row for best results.

118.gif

This FU above heals kidney decease or illness. Also help healing of diabetes. This FU is burn into ashes and mix with "Yin Yang Water", drink facing north.

This FU is good for most people who already have the illness, but not for prevention.

11328_Jinkui%20Shenqi%20Wan.jpg

This herbal medicine also helps, you can print this picture and show it to the chinese herbal store and they shall know what you want. This is for strengthening the qi in your kidney for healing the kidney and making up the lack of energy in the kidney organ.

I have got PM abuot people who have problems after doing Mantak Chia's exercise with all those sex chi gung. These FU will also help to heal the problem for you too. But if your problem was there for over a long time, then you have to consider a heavier dosage with some other herbs (raw) for boiling medcine with the FU water.

Hi Mak_Tin_Si

Thanks for all the info. Very interested in that herbal medicine, I think I can get it here. Does it have a name I can look up, check for side effects etc? Can't really toss the photo into a search engine or babble fish :D

I have most of the kidney symptoms, which I would expect from my lifestyle, not much sleep, poor diet and daily cannabis usage. I believe cannabis depletes the kidney energy. Unfortunately I gave someone my only Chinese medicine book and she moved town without returning it :(

But I did not know about Chi Gungs and Kung Fu also depleting kidney energy, just assumed they would build it.

If you don't mind posting how much would a set of 7 fu cost?

One FU for the healings is $10 cdn for donations. So 7x is $70 cdn of donations.

The Chinese medicine is call 金匱腎氣丸 Gum Gawi Sun Hei Yuen. No side effects, total herbal medicine made into a pill. 8 pills a time, 2 times a day, easy easy. I have taken it myself before, it work very good too. But for more serious problems, FU cure better.

Chi gung and kungfu do use up your kidney energy while building them, so depends how you practise.

Hi Mak_Tin_Si

Thanks for all the info. Very interested in that herbal medicine, I think I can get it here. Does it have a name I can look up, check for side effects etc? Can't really toss the photo into a search engine or babble fish :D

I have most of the kidney symptoms, which I would expect from my lifestyle, not much sleep, poor diet and daily cannabis usage. I believe cannabis depletes the kidney energy. Unfortunately I gave someone my only Chinese medicine book and she moved town without returning it :(

But I did not know about Chi Gungs and Kung Fu also depleting kidney energy, just assumed they would build it.

If you don't mind posting how much would a set of 7 fu cost?

I just bought some of that herbal medicine. I was told to take 8 pills, 3 times a day for about 2 weeks, I've got 16 days supply.

I just bought some of that herbal medicine. I was told to take 8 pills, 3 times a day for about 2 weeks, I've got 16 days supply.

post-15236-1234363606_thumb.jpg

I want to add that Suan Zao Ren (chinese red date seed) is in the chinese materia medica and tonifies and heals the yin of all the yin organs.

This makes it a great herb for general healing.

However from Pharmacology (yeah I know im pulling a big one here) There are certain alkaloids and saponins that also aid in sleep and it makes a great tea when ground and mixed with equal portions of polygonum multiflorum and western herb linden flower.

gram dosage would be 3gm per herb.

It reaches toxicity levels after three months, I recommend once a year drinking it in the spring.

It is contraindicated in people who have hot or heat conditions, so see a chinese pharmacologist or TCM doctor before taking this herb.

However the red date itself has less of these active consitutents and is good for daily use, provided you do not have a "hot" condition in the body.

Thought Id pass along that little "snuggitt" LOL

Cool, let us know how you go. I did not try the medicine.

I would warn anybody from self-prescribing chinese medicines and herbs.

Visit a TMC Doctor for a check-up and he will prescribe what's necessary to be taken and how

YM

Ok if you have access to a TCM doctor.

And I'll admit I thought these were similar to over the counter western medicine. As opposed to something you would need to see a doctor and get a prescription for.

Ie I have a headache I want some Panadol (I can't believe how much of that stuff some people take, they eat it like candy...anyhow I digress)

And I'll admit I thought these were similar to over the counter western medicine. As opposed to something you would need to see a doctor and get a prescription for.

Ie I have a headache I want some Panadol (I can't believe how much of that stuff some people take, they eat it like candy...anyhow I digress)

Chinese Medicine, as opposed to a lot (not all) of western medicine, addresses the causes of the disease and not the disease itself ~ correcting the imbalances that generated it.

I hear just too often "that's natural so there are no side effects" with the meaning "it either cures or does no harm in any case". That's totally wrong, any substance that has the power to cure has also the power to harm.

In this case, given the (apparently) same disease going off-the shelf can mean complicating the issue even more, literally like throwing gas on fire.

YM

I agree with what you just said YMWong.

I think people get so carried away with formulas sometimes that are supposed to cure something, but they dont realize that these formulas can create imbalances. If a formula is not meant for you and does not treat the right imbalance, you can become even more ill!

Edited by TheWhiteRabbit

yeah... don't self medicate with the strong stuff!

I'm making a habit of eating black beans more often.

Watermelon is very good for the kidney spirit as well.

Edited by durkhrod chogori

I'm making a habit of eating black beans more often.

Black beans are great, possibly to be taken with some dried black plums to balance them.

I normally have breakfast with this bread spread

PICT0104a.jpg

a japanese great black sesame paste which is even superior to Nutella on a loath of bread :)

YM

Awesome tips guys. :D

I know my tip is not a food that is black (kidney tonification). But as long as I eat the right foods I dont get indigestion from Bee Pollen (which has been known to create an upset stomach in those who have developed strong acid/indigestion from eating too much refined foods [processed]).

It gently tonifies the stomach, just like astragalus, only astragalus is a known adaptogen which has been known to make cells live 1/3 times longer.

Beepollen is a throw over from plant chikung, where you look for the brightest healthiest flowering plant. This is supposed to contain more energy. Plus the pollen is gathered by bees. It doesnt mean you will get 100% of these consitutents (best flowering plant/hardest working bee), however as a rule of thumb I always try to get it as fresh as possible.

Course then again during this current period where I have eaten processed foods, the best thing I have found is alkaseltzer which many have warned is not too good for me, but unfortunately it leaves me in a state of digression :lol: no pun intended

Thank you again :D

WR

that's interesting, i take bee pollen too (the granules) but i do it more for energy/the amino acid content over TCM-like benefits. very cool.

E4.gif

The FU above is for healing the problem of a weak kidney.

For MEN - If you have ejaculate alot during sleep, (wet dreams). This FU will help you solve the problem fast.

This FU is burn into ashes and mix with "Yin Yang Water", face north and drink the whole cup. This is used 7 days in a row for best results.

118.gif

This FU above heals kidney decease or illness. Also help healing of diabetes. This FU is burn into ashes and mix with "Yin Yang Water", drink facing north.

This FU is good for most people who already have the illness, but not for prevention.

One FU for the healings is $10 cdn for donations. So 7x is $70 cdn of donations.

The Chinese medicine is call 金匱腎氣丸 Gum Gawi Sun Hei Yuen. No side effects, total herbal medicine made into a pill. 8 pills a time, 2 times a day, easy easy. I have taken it myself before, it work very good too. But for more serious problems, FU cure better.

Chi gung and kungfu do use up your kidney energy while building them, so depends how you practise.

Why do you need 7X FUs (as opposed to just 1)?

And has anyone tried this kidney FU yet? I might give it a whirl if I hear some good feedback first...

Edited by vortex

7x is a cycle, You need to take it in cycles like how you use medicine.

I have a student (local) who tried it already for hairloss, after 1 cycle, hair stop falling and energy level went up alot, now he is on his 4 th cycle, hair start to grow back, no more bald head. Very energetic all the time.

Fun

7x is a cycle, You need to take it in cycles like how you use medicine.

I have a student (local) who tried it already for hairloss, after 1 cycle, hair stop falling and energy level went up alot, now he is on his 4 th cycle, hair start to grow back, no more bald head. Very energetic all the time.

Fun

Cool, so how long is each cycle and what do you have to do for each? just wear the FU?

I've got some premature greying and want to rehydrate my kidneys. You think this would work?

And if so, is there a write-up and order form on your site or something?