Yoda

Warrior Wellness vs 5 Tibetans

Coming to the topic a bit late, as I have been busy elsewhere recently. This busy period has lasted ages, and will probably continue, and one casualty has been my 5 Tibetans morning practice.

Really want to get back into it, as it did help set me up for the day, and I seem to remember feeling much better after doing them (more awake, fitter and they helped me lose weight/inches!)

But its one of those things that (for me) seems very hard to start up again. I had such a long run of doing them that it was easier to keep going, but once I stopped its going to be hell to get going again! Same for my squats and push ups.

I will have to try to start them up again (both squats and 5Ts), and go through them slowly, as I perhaps also rushed through them a bit before. I can certainly tell that I have stopped as (tiredness issues aside) I just am not as flexible as I was when I had been doing them every day for a while. Really must try to find more time in the day!

No experience of Warrior Wellness, but can recommend the 5 Minute Miracle tape that Sean lent to me. Very good content and presentation.

I have surrendered in my attempt to get the 5Ts back into my life, but I am doing the spinning drill as part of my morning routine.