froggie

sales ethics

sales ethics

i don't want something for free, i don't necessarily want to pay less than what it's worth.

and i know of the psychological method of turning things around like asking a very high price for something just to make it seem worth it, and other such tricks.

i only want to pay something fair for a good thing that is useful or nice

and it's good if a seller is personal, (eye for detail to the benefit of the buyer) with you

Edited by froggie

sales ethics

i don't want something for free, i don't necessarily want to pay less than what it's worth.

and i know of the psychological method of turning things around like asking a very high price for something just to make it seem worth it, and other such tricks.

and it's good if a seller is personal, (eye for detail to the benefit of the buyer) with you

Good o ... so what do you want to buy?

Good o ... so what do you want to buy?

nothing i want to buy or sell right now (although maybe i don't understand your question?) :)

just a small tip to think about of an even broader "topic". :)

I agree. Any other ethics involved?

I don't like those websites that are all about marketing, even if the product is good. It's misleading, because it makes you think, "perhaps this is just another scam".