Stigweard

Passing the hat around for Gossamer

Guest paul walter

Thats kool Stig, i wasnt trying to stop the proceedings as i know that would be futile. But i still think the whole money thing is wrong.

But anyway, good like to Gossamer i hope everything goes well for you.

Have just realised that if helping Goss was an urgent and pure response to a need it would have happened long ago. think about it (and perhaps re-read the whole saga). forests and trees.

That is what I meant by "Gossamer deserve his own karma pay back" a long time ago. He love to do crazy stuff with people on the forum, internet, so what he get in return is the same problem too. Can't you just see the pattern of karma running?

So let's say he is being attacked by black magic, what do you think he usually do to people he dislike?

Have just realised that if helping Goss was an urgent and pure response to a need it would have happened long ago. think about it (and perhaps re-read the whole saga). forests and trees.

Well entrenched patterns of calamity can rarely be 'cured' overnight. Perhaps we are witnessing the natural process of the dissolution of the knots that have bound this unfortunate business into such a prolonged disharmony.

:D

Guest paul walter

Well entrenched patterns of calamity can rarely be 'cured' overnight. Perhaps we are witnessing the natural process of the dissolution of the knots that have bound this unfortunate business into such a prolonged disharmony.

:D

perhaps,perhaps not--I've personally had a lot of this response to my own problems so am totally wary of it as a coverall which usually means "it's too hard " or "I don't want to get my hands dirty". Beware the ego (spiritual materialism) masquerading as its opposite through 'karmic' validations. If we aren't supposed to touch anothers life because they asked for everyting that comes to them(which is a real possibility I should add) then i find it akin to 'free market' capitalism and the worst democratic individualism. Is that why we are so selfish in our cultures-because that is how we should be? Thorny one- perhaps to be discussed elsewhere?

That is what I meant by "Gossamer deserve his own karma pay back" a long time ago. He love to do crazy stuff with people on the forum, internet, so what he get in return is the same problem too. Can't you just see the pattern of karma running?

So let's say he is being attacked by black magic, what do you think he usually do to people he dislike?

A healer does not talk like that.

Healing people is a sensitive issue, one that should be regarded in confidence.

Perhaps the delay is a sign. Hopefully take what I say with some salt.

Just to keep everyone informed and up to date here is my last, and possibly final, communication to Gossamer:

Hello my friend,

This is perhaps my last plea for you to follow through with the process we started. The folks who registered their support for you by making a donation have continued to express their support.

I know that a photo was an issue ... with discussions with Mak Tin Si we have decided that your name and birthdate was the base level requirement. As you supplied these to me I passed them along to MTS.

The concensus in the group was that it would be immoral to allow this process to continue without your expressed consent. Therefore if you would still like to recieve the blessings that are waiting to come into your life all you have to do is post your consent on the forum.

If we have not recieved your reply by the 25th of March (i.e. the dark moon) then we will consider that to be the equivalent of you saying "No" and we will decide as a group what is to happen with the money we have raised.

I hope to hear from you,

Warm Regards

Stigweard

I wish Gossamer the best too. He maybe just doing something he don't even notice what he is doing before. But if he changed his mind to get healed, I would be glad to help because it is already a turning point for him to get back to the positive side.

Mo Leung Tin Juen