Stigweard

Passing the hat around for Gossamer

We are just doing our best to help Gossamer in this case. It is not a gift for Gossammer. It is a kind of "good karma" to do to send energy for people who need help.

Just like when we know there is a disaster like earthquake in china, we taoist all open the channel and do rituals for the dead to help them all move on for many many days. It's a kind of "kindness" to do.

Mo Leung Tin juen

From my experience, healing for someone is never harmful if you choose the right thing to do. Just that for some cases, if we are doing it at their back, we can do something more gentle, which will not be harmful at all.

Example, if someone is starving, instead of stucking some food into their mouth, we can all cook a dish and send it to him. It's then his choice to recieve it or not. But we can make the dishes very attractive to attract him to eat it at the end so he do not die from starving.

We will just do our best. With my professional skills, I will for sure design something for him that will provide him the most benefit with the limited amount of budget and unlimited, infinite of good hearts accumulated.

From my experience, healing for someone is never harmful if you choose the right thing to do. Just that for some cases, if we are doing it at their back, we can do something more gentle, which will not be harmful at all.

Example, if someone is starving, instead of stucking some food into their mouth, we can all cook a dish and send it to him. It's then his choice to recieve it or not. But we can make the dishes very attractive to attract him to eat it at the end so he do not die from starving.

We will just do our best. With my professional skills, I will for sure design something for him that will provide him the most benefit with the limited amount of budget and unlimited, infinite of good hearts accumulated.

Well I wish you luck with that. I hope your right.

Thanks alot for your kind support too.

You do have a good heart and you do have alot of "yuen fun" (fate) with taoism too, which is why you did donate to this project. But maybe just that Gossammer do not have the FUK (fortune) in him to intake all the goo heart from you, so that is why this arise now. But it's all Gosammer's luck and fate.

Infinite of good karma already generated by your good heart. All the best!

Stingward,

Not a problem. You can put this on-hold or use it for someone who needed the fundings if you want. It's a piece of "good heart" accumulated by long period of time. I am more than happy to help out whoever that use this fundings later on too.

Stingward,

Not a problem. You can put this on-hold or use it for someone who needed the fundings if you want. It's a piece of "good heart" accumulated by long period of time. I am more than happy to help out whoever that use this fundings later on too.

Thank you MTS ... I will articulate quite clearly once again that the current intent is unquestionably to assist Gossamer. That may change in future, but for now that intent is resolute.

Blessings,

I know im only a fledgling, but i want to add my own two pennies, instead of just concentrating on healing Gossamer, how about heal Snakecharmer and Argentum Corvus at the same time, 3 for the price of 1? it seems obvious that All of you need healing. Whether or not Snakerchamer or Argentum corvus has been firing bullets at Gossamer and vice versa is irrelavent. I think receiving healing from the master to BOTH parties is only fair. David, I hope you dont mind me calling you by your first name. I have read the entire topic. I dont know what to think, May be you have done what Gossamer said about (hacking) or you havent. (Its tic for tac as far as im concerned). But what is clear, there needs to be a peaceful remedy. NOW before i saw the whole story, i thought the pair of you should be locked up for crimes against computers (David and snakecharmer). But i dont think so anymore.I think you ARE ALL to blame (David, Snakecarmer, Gossamer) for all of this, and therfore ALL OF YOU need to be healed. So i petition to Mak Tin Si to a addion to the healing charter.

I know im only a fledgling, but i want to add my own two pennies, instead of just concentrating on healing Gossamer, how about heal Snakecharmer and Argentum Corvus at the same time, 3 for the price of 1? it seems obvious that All of you need healing. Whether or not Snakerchamer or Argentum corvus has been firing bullets at Gossamer and vice versa is irrelavent. I think receiving healing from the master to BOTH parties is only fair. David, I hope you dont mind me calling you by your first name. I have read the entire topic. I dont know what to think, May be you have done what Gossamer said about (hacking) or you havent. (Its tic for tac as far as im concerned). But what is clear, there needs to be a peaceful remedy. NOW before i saw the whole story, i thought the pair of you should be locked up for crimes against computers (David and snakecharmer). But i dont think so anymore.I think you ARE ALL to blame (David, Snakecarmer, Gossamer) for all of this, and therfore ALL OF YOU need to be healed. So i petition to Mak Tin Si to a addion to the healing charter.

Hi johntrevy, I absolutely hear what you say, I have had similar thoughts myself. We must tread cautiously, and as just discussed, full consent from all parties must be forthcoming. I really appreciate and admire the compassion and inclusiveness that you have expressed here. :D

A new sugguestions here due to the creative good heart suggestion above..

The "Ching Ming Festival" is coming up soon. Which is a festival to pay respect to your ancestors who passed away. During this period of time, our temple will host a ceremony of "Jade Ceremony" 玉籙大齋 which is done in 3 parts a day. People can join in and pay a fee of $10 to register your name in, and then you can decide how much you want to donate for your ancestors to help them with their live in the yin-dimension.

What this means is that there is a HUGE energy pool generated from the ceremony, let's say 10000 points. Then you can donate an amount, for example like $100 and get a share of the pool of energy, and send it to your ancestors (you have to provide their name and birthdates) so they will get it in the yin-dimension and help them to relief and reduce the pain and suffer, or even to speed up their period of waiting to rebirth. Which help them alot. So let's say the whole energy pool worth $1000 and you donate $100, so you get like 1/10 of the energy pool and we send it to your registered ancestor.

This ceremony can help your ancestor, so you did do good karma by doing it, and so yuor luck will get a boost and improvement also, it works very well in the past for all people who joined too.

If you want to give this a try, I think $360 you accumulated is good for a few people too.

A new sugguestions here due to the creative good heart suggestion above..

The "Ching Ming Festival" is coming up soon. Which is a festival to pay respect to your ancestors who passed away. During this period of time, our temple will host a ceremony of "Jade Ceremony" 玉籙大齋 which is done in 3 parts a day. People can join in and pay a fee of $10 to register your name in, and then you can decide how much you want to donate for your ancestors to help them with their live in the yin-dimension.

What this means is that there is a HUGE energy pool generated from the ceremony, let's say 10000 points. Then you can donate an amount, for example like $100 and get a share of the pool of energy, and send it to your ancestors (you have to provide their name and birthdates) so they will get it in the yin-dimension and help them to relief and reduce the pain and suffer, or even to speed up their period of waiting to rebirth. Which help them alot. So let's say the whole energy pool worth $1000 and you donate $100, so you get like 1/10 of the energy pool and we send it to your registered ancestor.

This ceremony can help your ancestor, so you did do good karma by doing it, and so yuor luck will get a boost and improvement also, it works very well in the past for all people who joined too.

If you want to give this a try, I think $360 you accumulated is good for a few people too.

Could you please be more clear on exactly how you see this being applicable to the current proceedings in this thread?

:D

So let's say if there are 3 people who need help in total, personA, personB and personC.

We have a total of $1000 in the bank, now we can say...

PersonA - $10 register for themselves

PersonB - $10 register for themselves

PersonC - $10 register for themselves

Now $1000 - $30 = $970

$970 / 3 = $323.33

So each person can donate $323.33 for one of their ancestor (provided the name and birthdate or deathdate for the ancestor).

So on Ching Ming Festival, I will do the registration for them first and there we will start the ceremony whole day long and at the end of the day, the energy pool generated will be distrubed to all the people who registered, which means person A B C all get some energy (good for healing too) and their ancestors all get a big bunch of energy that helped them with their live down there.

In Return for person A , B and C - they all gained good karma for doing goods for their ancestors, so in return they get better health, better luck and better wealth luck too. This will happen in a very short period of time and which they will see the changes too.

So let's say if there are 3 people who need help in total, personA, personB and personC.

We have a total of $1000 in the bank, now we can say...

PersonA - $10 register for themselves

PersonB - $10 register for themselves

PersonC - $10 register for themselves

Now $1000 - $30 = $970

$970 / 3 = $323.33

So each person can donate $323.33 for one of their ancestor (provided the name and birthdate or deathdate for the ancestor).

So on Ching Ming Festival, I will do the registration for them first and there we will start the ceremony whole day long and at the end of the day, the energy pool generated will be distrubed to all the people who registered, which means person A B C all get some energy (good for healing too) and their ancestors all get a big bunch of energy that helped them with their live down there.

In Return for person A , B and C - they all gained good karma for doing goods for their ancestors, so in return they get better health, better luck and better wealth luck too. This will happen in a very short period of time and which they will see the changes too.

I appreciate what you are saying Mak Tin Si ... however I believe you are taking a tangent away from what our main intent is here. Our focus is on a specific ceremony to cater to a very specific set of circumstances.

Let's stay on track shall we :D

Exactly. We are working on Goss at the moment with a specific ceremony in sight.

Let's not get sidetracked into other things.

Exactly. We are working on Goss at the moment with a specific ceremony in sight.

Let's not get sidetracked into other things.

Not to sound rude. But why is it necerssary to throw money at a problem when there is always a free remedy available? Like i said All 3 of them need healing, not just Gossamer. But i would never throw $1000 (or $300 for that fact) at a problem that quite obviously has a FREE remedy. No offense to Mak Tin Si, but it sounds like a way of profiting from others misfortunes.

If i HAD to pay somthing for this kind of treatment, i would pay $100 tops, no more.

Im not doubting your abilities, but charging the amount you are just seems very odd IMO.

I will no doubt get grilled like a duck for this. But its worth it (Hmmmmmmmm Duckie).

The phrase "the are no free lunch in this world" really tells a story here.

One have illness because of their own past actions and karma accumulated. To reduce the problem which is to gain health and luck back, you must give out something to balance the yin and yang of nature. Therefore, money is charged. Those who are kind and have a nice heart now say they are willing to pay for the money part, so these people are doing good deeds to Gossamer by helping him to pay off the debt and get him healed first. Then later on Gossammer will own all the donors bits by bits which he will repay in the future or past life without a suffering stage. Which is a way to get him out of a painful life too.

I am amazed by the amount of people who are so supportive too.

There are many "FREE" doctors out in china, but non of the patients get a complete heal, why? Because the karma is not balance. Yin and Yang do not balance, how can one achieve peace?

The phrase "the are no free lunch in this world" really tells a story here.

One have illness because of their own past actions and karma accumulated. To reduce the problem which is to gain health and luck back, you must give out something to balance the yin and yang of nature. Therefore, money is charged. Those who are kind and have a nice heart now say they are willing to pay for the money part, so these people are doing good deeds to Gossamer by helping him to pay off the debt and get him healed first. Then later on Gossammer will own all the donors bits by bits which he will repay in the future or past life without a suffering stage. Which is a way to get him out of a painful life too.

I am amazed by the amount of people who are so supportive too.

There are many "FREE" doctors out in china, but non of the patients get a complete heal, why? Because the karma is not balance. Yin and Yang do not balance, how can one achieve peace?

You do realize that money is nothing but numbers on a computer screen right?Money was created by greedy, powerful people who want to control the world. So by using money, you are essential asking for these greedy powerful people's permission to 1.heal Gossamer and 2.validating greed and corruption.

I would rather take the "FREE" doctor because i could be at ease in my mind that no-one suffered as a result of my healing and also i didnt have to ask those who would take my freedom away for permission.

As regards to Yin and Yang becoming balanced, i dont agree that is possible unless you are a master. Most who claim to be in balance are either lying, or deluding themselves. Its not about being perfectly balanced, it is about being as balanced as realisticly possible. I just see perfect balance as being another goal that is so hard to reach that you will just end up killing yourself spiritualy.

Just look at Stephane Hemon from Ideagasms, now that is a guy who is so spiritualy dead he has just become a robot that sells dvds on how to scare women away.

Like i said, i dont mean to be rude. Im just disagreeing.

Just so this process doesn't get sidetracked by trivialities the money issue is in this case 'no issue'. There are quite a few threads elsewhere concerning the debate of charging money for spiritual services.

Enough for it to be said that everyone actively engaged in this arrangement were and are happy to have the dollar contributions paid and recieved.

Just so this process doesn't get sidetracked by trivialities the money issue is in this case 'no issue'. There are quite a few threads elsewhere concerning the debate of charging money for spiritual services.

Enough for it to be said that everyone actively engaged in this arrangement were and are happy to have the dollar contributions paid and recieved.

Thats kool Stig, i wasnt trying to stop the proceedings as i know that would be futile. But i still think the whole money thing is wrong.

But anyway, good like to Gossamer i hope everything goes well for you.