Stigweard

Passing the hat around for Gossamer

I will be direct seeing that you are making moves to depart our lovely scene :(

I am not asking you to 'kiss and make up' ... the reality is that, for whatever turn of fate, you have all arrived at our humble home ... my efforts therefore are aimed at keeping this place in some semblance of peace while the real work of Mak Tin Si's service takes place.

So please understand that at no stage am I going to ask anyone here to believe the other person's point of view. It is well and truly obvious that that will not take place. As mentioned above, for the moment, dispute management takes precedence over dispute resolution.

My simple request is this ... if any of you, Gossamer, Argentum Corvus, or Snakecharmer, insist on making comment about your involvement with each other then I ask you to follow the guidelines I have suggested.

Simple and easy. :D

Stigweard,

Thank you for all your help on this matter. I am still willing if Albion Decides to continue with the process of healing.

Come on Gossamer, dont give up now :(

Stigweard has put in a lot of work for all of you :)

Imagine that in a very short period of time - this could all be over with ... & you could be feeling much...much better.

:D

Dear Stig,

You have my e-mail address, tell Mak Tin Si that I will try (however) to send what he needs.

If you figure it out, let me know.

Look, you can call me COLLECT, block your telephone number (in America you dial *67, and then listen for the second dial tone), if you feel like you need to, and tell me just HOW to get what Mak Tin Si needs to him there in Canada.

Look at the sickening statement from you know who, about my "healing". The patronizing tone is enough to make you almost throw up! UGHHHH

As if he CARES , oh God, it's just SICKENING!!

My take on ALL of this is this: Real paper Libraries need to continue to exist.

A library CANNOT be hacked. Information cannot taken down that shows the past misdeeds of someone, as has been done in this case.

He's done the exact SAME THING to "Sunfell" (a lady pagan in Arkansas) that he's done to ME.

This TOO, of course, he's removed from all of the major internet search engines.

In a paper library THIS COULD NOT BE DONE.

Yeah, I know a lot of you think that I'm crazy, but I'm telling you the TRUTH, and have been all of the way.

It HURTS literally to hear words like "despicable", people saying that what I've seen happen right in front of my eyes (and my wife's eyes---who I DON'T NEED to fight MY BATTLES is NOT REALLY HAPPENING, but is only "in my mind").

I will not be talking to either of these people (David and "Kestrel"), any further.

That said, I'm doing this because I read your PM, and I really care for you like a Brother.

That's about it, I'll check back in a day or two.............Your friend, gossamer

Go and try THIS WEB ADDRESS:

http://ajdrew.blogs.pagannation.com/

And THEN TYPE IN: "Death Threats From Arkansas Pagan Pride".

He's hacked this blogs server, but somebody with good computer skills MIGHT be able to still get through.

Edited by gossamer

Albion, take a brake from computers for a while. Relax, read a book, get a hobby. And take care of your mind - it's getting way out of hands. Using computers is not going to help the healing process. Wish you well.

This is the best advice so far. :rolleyes:

After seeing this whole thing go on for way too long, I've come to the opinion that Gossamer is making a lot of this up. Just the way it seems to me. I also saw his posts on another forum and they struck me as kind of...crazy.

This is a Taoist discussion forum, not a tech support forum. I think the community, especially Stig, was very nice...but this is just ridiculous now. Really.

Anyway, continue on with the drama. Just my 2 cents. :)

hmm my possible conclusions

#1 gossamer is telling the truth, no one in their right minds would act like that and expect to be believed, if he was lying he'd behave in a much more civil and respectable manner

#2 gossamer is not i his right mind

#3 The bad guys are here just to torment goss some more by taking away his credibility by acting like good caring people

#4 They're here to make sure their name is not smeared, how they found out they were being discussed here though is a good question....

#5 since the PC malware is written specifically to be used on goss normal antivirus know about it and detect it ( i dont know maybe :blink: )

#6 trolling

I dont know who is telling the truth, but may I propose a video?? Its a lt easier to see who is lying on video than simply through text, its not an absolute method, but could help. :o

hmm my possible conclusions

#1 gossamer is telling the truth, no one in their right minds would act like that and expect to be believed, if he was lying he'd behave in a much more civil and respectable manner

#2 gossamer is not i his right mind

#3 The bad guys are here just to torment goss some more by taking away his credibility by acting like good caring people

#4 They're here to make sure their name is not smeared, how they found out they were being discussed here though is a good question....

#5 since the PC malware is written specifically to be used on goss normal antivirus know about it and detect it ( i dont know maybe :blink: )

#6 trolling

I dont know who is telling the truth, but may I propose a video?? Its a lt easier to see who is lying on video than simply through text, its not an absolute method, but could help. :o

It really doesn't matter who is lying and who is not. If what I wrote in Post #105 and Post #111 holds true then ultimately we are all lying to ourselves to some extent whenever we say, "They are doing this to me", because, at some fundamental level we ... and only we ... are responsible for our experiences in life.

First it may be said that that the conclusions we hold about our existence are the originating intent upon which our life experiences are molded ... and secondly, once said experiences are manifest, it is our choice ... and our choice alone ... as to how we react and interpret our experiences. The fact is that, in nearly every situation, we chose to interpret our experiences in a way that reinforces the fundamental belief system that created the experience and thus our conclusions about our existence are fortified and the self-made illusion is perpetuated.

It takes wisdom, awareness, and impeccable sobriety to be able to see through our illusionary patterns and choose the right thread to pull so the tapestry of the illusion collapses. In other words, only when we have sufficiently loosened the fixations of our habitual perception are we able to see the illusion of these fixations for what they truly are ... and only then are we able to take the appropriate measures to collapse these self-delusions in their entirety.

Only a mind completely liberated from the prison of such illusionary, self-reflecting shadow-play can truly be called 'Free'.

Is there any greater gift of healing then to aid someone in liberating themselves from their own personal source of all calamity and suffering? But as a close friend of mine has said, "We can only point the way, at best provide a stimulus that catalyzes the initial impetus for change, but the real work must be done by them."

Here Here!

;)

It really doesn't matter who is lying and who is not. If what I wrote in Post #105 and Post #111 holds true then ultimately we are all lying to ourselves to some extent whenever we say, "They are doing this to me", because, at some fundamental level we ... and only we ... are responsible for our experiences in life.

First it may be said that that the conclusions we hold about our existence are the originating intent upon which our life experiences are molded ... and secondly, once said experiences are manifest, it is our choice ... and our choice alone ... as to how we react and interpret our experiences. The fact is that, in nearly every situation, we chose to interpret our experiences in a way that reinforces the fundamental belief system that created the experience and thus our conclusions about our existence are fortified and the self-made illusion is perpetuated.

It takes wisdom, awareness, and impeccable sobriety to be able to see through our illusionary patterns and choose the right thread to pull so the tapestry of the illusion collapses. In other words, only when we have sufficiently loosened the fixations of our habitual perception are we able to see the illusion of these fixations for what they truly are ... and only then are we able to take the appropriate measures to collapse these self-delusions in their entirety.

Only a mind completely liberated from the prison of such illusionary, self-reflecting shadow-play can truly be called 'Free'.

Is there any greater gift of healing then to aid someone in liberating themselves from their own personal source of all calamity and suffering? But as a close friend of mine has said, "We can only point the way, at best provide a stimulus that catalyzes the initial impetus for change, but the real work must be done by them."

And for the benefit of everyone's piece of mind I think all people (including Goss) should publicly state something along these lines....

I *full name* make the following oath and pledge.

I *Full Name* renounce all ties and powers to *other parties full name*. I renounce all spells, magick, hex, curse and or negative thought towards *other parties name* in the past present and future in all realms or dimensions. I renounce all ties and assistance from others that may cause harm to *other parties name* by any medium be it thought, spirit, person, energy or entity in every realm and dimension. I swear by oath never to cause harm by any means or method directly or indirectly *to other party* with goddess and all as my witness I accept the karmic consequences of breaking this oath. I renounce any magick that may release and bypass karma or protect me in any way from breaking this oath in the past present and future in all realms and dimensions. I *full name* ask that whatever I do from herein in thought or deed towards *other parties name* or anyone who has had involvement at any level from thought to action in any realm or dimension be projected back at me 100 times be it good or bad. I wish love and light to *other party* and all involved. Let it be done for now and for ever.

An excellent suggestion :D Good for you Rodgerj thank you for posting this.

What say those involved?

An excellent suggestion :D Good for you Rodgerj thank you for posting this.

What say those involved?

Stig, Rodgeri & my new friends here on the Bums-

I am by nature normally an impulsive creature (an Aries to the bone). However much I desire an end to this soap opera you've been witness to, I can't just impulsively agree to taking that vow.

I hesitate to do this because it's (to my mind) redundant. I am bound by not only the Wiccan Rede against doing harm . but also the Laws of Ma'at:

Verily I have come to thee, I have brought to thee Ma'at.

1. I have driven away for thee wickedness.

2. I have not done iniquity to mankind.

3. Not have I done harm unto animals.

4. Not have I done wickedness in the place of Ma'at.

5. Not have I known evilness in my actions.

6. Not have I acted wickedly.

7. Not have I done each day and every works above what I should do.

8. Not hath come forth my name to the boat of the Prince.

9. Not have I despised God.

10. Not have I caused misery.

11. Not have I caused affliction.

12. Not have I done what is abominable to God.

13. Not have I caused harm to be done to the servant by his chief.

14. Not have I caused pain.

15. Not have I made to weep.

16. Not have I killed.

17. Not have I made the order for killing for me.

18. Not have I done harm to mankind.

19. Not have I taken aught of the oblations in the temples.

20. Not have I purloined the cakes of the gods.

21. Not have I carried off the offerings of the blessed dead.

22. Not have I fornicated.

23. Not have I defiled myself.

24. Not have I added to, not have I diminished the offerings.

25. Not have I stolen from the orchard.

26. Not have I trampled down the fields.

27. I have not added to the weight of the balance.

28. Not have I diminished from the weight of the balance.

29. Not have I carried off the milk from the mouth of the babe.

30. Not have I driven away the cattle which were upon their pastures.

31. Not have I captured the birds of the preserves of the gods.

32. Not have I taken the fishes [with bait] of their own bodies.

33. Not have I turned back water at its season.

34. Not have I cut a cutting in water running.

35. Not have I extinguished a flame at its hour.

36. Not have I violated the times for the chosen offerings.

37. Not have I driven back the cattle of divine things.

38. I have not repulsed God in his manifestations.

I, even I, am pure. Times four.[16]

And the Negative Confession:

42 Negative Confessions

1. Not have I done wrong.

2. Not have I despoiled.

3. Not have I robbed.

4. Not have I slain men: twice.

5. Not have I defrauded the offerings.

6. Not have I diminished [oblations].

7. Not have I despoiled the things of the god.

8. Not have I spoken lies.

9. Not have I carried off food.

10. Not have I afflicted [any]

11. Not have I committed fornication.

12. Not have I made to weep.

13. Not have I eaten my heart.

14. Not have I transgressed.

15. Not have I acted deceitfully.

16. Not have I desolated ploughed lands.

17. Not have I been an eavesdropper.

18. Not have I set my mouth in motion [against any man].

19. Not have I raged except with a cause.

20. Not have I defiled the wife of a man.

21. Not have I defiled the husband of a woman.

22. Not have I polluted myself.

23. Not have I caused terror.

24. Not have I committed offense

25. Not have I inflamed myself with rage.

26. Not have I made deaf myself to the words of right and truth.

27. Not have I caused grief.

28. Not have I acted insolently.

29. Not have I stirred up strife.

30. Not have I judged hastily.

31. Not have I been an eavesdropper.

32. Not have I multiplied my words upon words.

33. Not have I harmed, not have I done evil.

34. Not have I made curses of the king.

35. Not have I fouled water.

36. Not have I made haughty my voice.

37. Not have I have I cursed God.

38. Not have I committed theft.

39. Not have I defrauded the offerings of the gods.

40. Not have I carried away offerings from the beatified ones.

41. Not have I carried off the food of the infant, not have I sinned against the god of the town.

42. Not have I slaughtered the cattle divine.[1

Excerpts from 38 negative Confessions:

1. I have not done evil to mankind.

2. I have not oppressed the members of my family.

3. I have not wrought evil in the place of right and truth.

4. I have had no knowledge of worthless men.

7. I have not brought forward my name for exaltation to honors.

8. I have not ill-treated servants.

9. I have not belittled a god.

10. I have not defrauded the oppressed one of his property.

11. I have not done that which is an abomination unto the gods.

14. I have made no man suffer hunger.

15. I have made no one to weep.

16. I have done no murder.

17. I have not given the order for murder to be done for me.

18. I have not inflicted pain upon mankind.

22. I have not committed fornication.

26. I have not encroached upon the fields of others.

29. I have not carried away the milk from the mouths of children.

30. I have not driven away the cattle which were upon their pastures.

38. I have not obstructed a god in his procession. I am pure! I am pure! I am pure! I am pure![18]

As you can see, I have some rather stringent standards that I hold myself to. So, despite my natural inclination I don't make vows lightly nor without meditation.

I will let you know.

Snakecharmer

Stig, Rodgeri & my new friends here on the Bums-

I am by nature normally an impulsive creature (an Aries to the bone). However much I desire an end to this soap opera you've been witness to, I can't just impulsively agree to taking that vow.

I hesitate to do this because it's (to my mind) redundant. I am bound by not only the Wiccan Rede against doing harm . but also the Laws of Ma'at:

As you can see, I have some rather stringent standards that I hold myself to. So, despite my natural inclination I don't make vows lightly nor without meditation.

I will let you know.

Snakecharmer

Thank you Snakecharmer for sharing this. I respect your frame of reference.

I sense worth in exploring this line so, from your stand point, using Rodgeri's post as a template, how would you structure such a vow?

Thank you Snakecharmer for sharing this. I respect your frame of reference.

I sense worth in exploring this line so, from your stand point, using Rodgeri's post as a template, how would you structure such a vow?

Thank you Stig.

Let me work on it for a few...I'll send it to you to see what you think.

Snakecharmer

I would very strongly suggest leaving out this line:

I *full name* ask that whatever I do from herein in thought or deed towards *other parties name* or anyone who has had involvement at any level from thought to action in any realm or dimension be projected back at me 100 times be it good or bad.

Cos as far as I can tell it means any thought about anyone comes back at you 100 times.

And well, virtually anyone who thinks their thoughts are clean enough to make that a safe plan, in my opinion, has been too busy thinking to pay attention to their thoughts !

100 is a serious multiplier, people !

But hey, maybe other people are just more disciplined than me. :D

I would very strongly suggest leaving out this line:

Cos as far as I can tell it means any thought about anyone comes back at you 100 times.

And well, virtually anyone who thinks their thoughts are clean enough to make that a safe plan, in my opinion, has been too busy thinking to pay attention to their thoughts !

100 is a serious multiplier, people !

But hey, maybe other people are just more disciplined than me. :D

LOL...thanks for the suggestion! That part will likely be amended or edited out. Normal Karmic return for breaking the agreement- provided Gossamer agrees to it- should be enough. We all know that Karma is a real bitch to deal with. I don't care how 'good' you are at shielding...there's no blocking it.

Snakecharmer

Albion would you need from David to convince you that the harassment has or will stop? Is there any steps he can take here on the bums that would ease the situation?

Keep in mind he probably won't admit anything that would send him to jail or overly cow tow to you. Also words typed aren't neccessarily worth the paper they're not printed on. Still, even knowing that, in the interests of moving the conflict from angry stale mate to resolution, what steps could David do to begin to disengage?

Please give it some thought.

Peace

Michael

OK, for the love of Pete, somebody ask David:WHY DID YOU GET FIRED FROM YOUR HOSPITAL JOB?

How is it that both the FBI AND The U.S. Secret Service know ALL about you, your name, address, telephone number, and everything that you are doing on the internet (i.e., HACKING)????

How is is this possible?

He's had A KEKLOGGER on EVERY computer that I've ever had except the Mac which just had a new motherboard put on it, therefore removing his keylogger, which was embedded in the BIOS.

And DAVID KNOWS EVERYTHING THAT I AM SAYING IS TRUE.

To listen to David and Kestrel they "are pure as new fallen snow." COME ON..............Please.

g.

Dude. Please. Just stop.

It is none of our business to ask him why he was fired from a job. At all. Some people make mistakes or do stupid things.

Now, as to the rest of your post. Just stop trying to lie and pull the wool over peoples eyes here. As of now, it is technologically impossible for your accusation to be true. So really, the only one causing harm in this thread, is you.

I don't know just WHO the fuck that you THINK that you are, but both the FBI and the U.S. Secret Service KNOW THAT'S it's POSSIBLE, and they KNOW that's it's happening, and that he's (DAVID) doing it!.

I'm tired of being called a liar, fuck you , you don't know me from Jack Shit.

I'm NOT lying, and I'll post a statement from a Police Agency in Arkansas within the next two days.

Proving (ONCE AND FOREVER) what kind of person that your beloved David REALLY IS.

You don't like what I post, call the Police agency and call THEM "LIARS".

Your a mean son of a bitch WITHOUT ANY REAL Compassion.

And ..........just for the road, get fucked again.

Albion

P.S. After I post the info from Arkansas, I'll leave this list, and you have my WORD, I'll NEVER RETURN.

Dude. Please. Just stop.

It is none of our business to ask him why he was fired from a job. At all. Some people make mistakes or do stupid things.

Now, as to the rest of your post. Just stop trying to lie and pull the wool over peoples eyes here. As of now, it is technologically impossible for your accusation to be true. So really, the only one causing harm in this thread, is you.

Edited by gossamer

Wowzers!- I've not visited this thread in some time, and it is now a real doozy. I think that perhaps an actual day in court may be called for . One of you sue the other, the other counter-sue; agree to use arbitration and work out yr differences in a regulated atmosphere. Bring evidence and witnesses as needed and have at it to create a resolution...Using a forum such as the Tao Bums seems pretty off-base to me.

Gossamer you seem very up set and I have some concern for your well-being - from what you are trying so hard to do -being a detriment to yourself...It supercedes what others are doing. Take a break from these issues for a while and let it be... Soon they will matter less to you and perhaps yr perspective shall change.

There are ways to, protect yrself. That yr "enemy" has followed you here gives you credence to my way of seeing, but that is not enough to make him end his attacking you. Bring to light what you know is real and leave the rest alone. Make your case as best you can - using the FBI if need be. But try to get calm first - so that your credability has a chance to shine.

There are usually two sides to every conflict, and seldom are we all "right" at all times when conflicting amongst ourselves. So I think trying to sort this out openly and legally may work for both parties... If there is nothing shameful to hide then bringing truth forth... harms no one. If wrongs have been perpitrated then they should be addressed.