de_paradise

signs, symptoms of demon/entity possession

Well I have this friend, a very intelligent beautiful 22 yr old woman who is a seriously depressed individual. Her mother, and then her father died of cancer when she was young, from which she seems not to have gotten over. The psychologists have not been able to treat her successfully, and she pretty much shutters herself away from society, also has serious eating disorders.

I have become really concerned lately because she is manifesting health problems as well, will probably need surgery for colon, and she told me she is feeling angry alot, as well as depressed. From what I know of demons, this might indicate the entity gaining strength and asserting itself more.

So could someone with some expertise in this area, comment?

Deaths of both parents at such a young age is terribly traumatic, yet what often happens is that the drugs given to treat depression add insult to injury. I'd seriously consider that if she's on antidepressants, they can be making the situation much worse in many cases, even causing rage and destructive behavior.

And once they're discontinued, it can take a long time for the body to release it and readjust. They actually never leave the body completely.

Here's an article summarizing the dangers of antidepressants.

It sounds like she needs a lot of support, but she might consider a different kind of support system, nutritional medicine instead of antidepressants.. and another opinion from a holistic physician on the colon issue. There is a lot of support available if she's interested in pursuing it, but it's really up to her.

There's also *good* psychotherapy, although there are few really good ones who are healthy enough themselves. I know one who can work by phone, and who I think can be more effective by phone than most therapists can be in person.

Best,

Karen

This lady's parents died from cancer, that shows some hint already. She probably got a virus call SONG SAAT which means a funernal negative energy got stuck in her from the death of both parents. This will lead to all the problems you have said and much more.

I can cure this problem for her by using FU to dissolve the negative from that and then we can cleanse everything out so that she will resume back to normal.

Feel free to PM me for this if needed help.

This can be a serious problem if you do not know what to do and how to solve it, but it will be not a big problem if you find the right way to solve it out. In Taoism, this is not that hard to heal.

Well I have this friend, a very intelligent beautiful 22 yr old woman who is a seriously depressed individual. Her mother, and then her father died of cancer when she was young, from which she seems not to have gotten over. The psychologists have not been able to treat her successfully, and she pretty much shutters herself away from society, also has serious eating disorders.

I have become really concerned lately because she is manifesting health problems as well, will probably need surgery for colon, and she told me she is feeling angry alot, as well as depressed. From what I know of demons, this might indicate the entity gaining strength and asserting itself more.

I have performed some exorcisms in my time. There is one thing that I have learned that is the most important. Exorcisms and rituals are very helpful because it allows the psyche to acknowledge an internal purification. But, what I have learned (this may sound simplistic but true...) The best thing any oppressed individual can do is seek spiritual and psychological counseling.

In my experience, all demon possession cases start when a tramautic experience or series of experiences damages the aura. This also damages the individual emotionally. The individual gets into a pattern of feeling like a victim. Then, the Universe seeks to dispel this victim idea by prodding the individual to work through the painful feelings and heal, but if the individual is resistant to overcoming negative feelings as a result of the trauma, they seek to avoid these painful feelings and stuff them down deep into the unconscious. This sends a signal to negative entities that the individual needs help staying in denial. Demons will come and make an energetic deal with the individual on either a conscious or unconscious level to keep them in denial in exchange for their physical energy. The demons feed off their aura and the individual is kept distracted from their own painful feelings with all the drama that demons bring. (I'm not trying to minimize the process, just my observations over the years.) In the end the individual must WANT to grow and heal. This is the real key. If the individual is not willing to face their painful feelings, they will not recover.

Counseling is the modern way to seek help in growing emotionally. When the individual is willing to face their painful feelings, the demons will leave, because then the individual will be seeking to take responsibility for their issues and the demons have nothing to feed on...

There is also significant evidence that demons are actually psychic projections from within the individual. In any case, the treatment is the same (IMHO) the individual needs tough love and some serious counseling. Exorcisms are also helpful becuase they signify the individual's desire to break the cycle of denial. I recommend any rituals with a combination of long term therapy...

Hope that helps..

Mike

If she doesn't like to eat much, she could try nice foods that feel good, taste good, and do good things for her.

For example i quite like a banana and buttermilk shake and i add a little bit of cinnamon and maca, maca also works a bit antidepressant and is natural.

on another note there are some more herbs that increase the body positively, make it more energetic, astragalus could help as well as other things together

A possession is a very broad diagnosis and its application depends on the school/sect/master. Some will consider all untoward psychological and/or physical symptoms demonic in their origin (even things like fatigue, absent-mindedness, or laziness are thought of as demons by some masters). Others will limit this diagnosis to a tangible entity that can be seen with a trained eye, or coaxed out of the person by a special procedure. One of my teachers used a rolling-egg method of diagnosing possessions and curses very broadly -- basically you get a yes or a no, remove some of the sick energy (or all of it if the problem is minor), and get an idea of the depth and strength of the affliction (the extent of the demon's power).

Here's the method:

get a fresh white egg from a naturally living, spotless white hen (no supermarket eggs please -- find a private source);

have the person under treatment sit quietly with her eyes closed;

roll the (raw) egg gently and slowly all over her body, top to bottom. If there's a problem spot close enough to the surface, the egg will feel magnetized all of a sudden and will stick to that place -- let it, and keep it there for as long as it sticks, which is usually between a couple of minutes to about half an hour. Then, when it no longer sticks to that spot, keep rolling.

Once you're done, take a white bowl, carefully break the egg, pour the contents into the bowl and examine.

A demonic possession or a curse will manifest as cloudy, ugly-looking, dark or even black contents, or specks of black, spots of blood, sometimes extremely offensive smell. Discard the egg in the toilet, make sure no one touches it! Wash the bowl under running water for a few minutes. Your hands, ditto.

This is part diagnostic part therapeutic, like I said, and the treatment can be repeated a number of times, but if the egg looks very sick, other methods will be necessary.