Jedi777

Inner Self Healing - With Master Philip L.H. Toledo

Hi All,

If someone has received healing or violet/red lightning distance empowerment or has any experience with Philip Toledo's teachings or DVDs, can you share your experience here? I am considering getting an empowerment from him but its damn expensive.

Any advice is appreciated.

Phil

Edited by philbowser

I have a golden shower epowerment dvd out much cheaper?

:)Just had to sorry...

Ape

:lol: :lol:

ralis

I have a golden shower epowerment dvd out much cheaper?

:)Just had to sorry...

Ape

Haha, you sure would! I would assume you are used to an empowered golden shower to stop your palms from burning? :lol: :lol:

Edited by philbowser

Hi All,

If someone has received healing or violet/red lightning distance empowerment or has any experience with Philip Toledo's teachings or DVDs, can you share your experience here? I am considering getting an empowerment from him but its damn expensive.

Any advice is appreciated.

Phil

How much is damn expensive? And if it is that expensive why get it? Aren`t there quite a lot of possibilities to get some empowerments for free or cheap? You could tune into the thursday shaktipats that Santiago often gives. They are free and open to all. You could also consider Chunyi LIns one year subscription to a group meditation energy healing session every monday or something. I did a healing with Lin and his energy is incredible and suposedly the group meditation session are just as strong only more general. They are expensive as a package but If you are sensitive you will get A LOT.

This is not relevant to my question as I specifically want to know about Master Toledo and not Santiago. I have done KAP 1 and would not want to talk about it. So if any one has anything relevant to say about Master Toledo, please do. If not, still a thank you :)

This is not relevant to my question as I specifically want to know about Master Toledo and not Santiago. I have done KAP 1 and would not want to talk about it. So if any one has anything relevant to say about Master Toledo, please do. If not, still a thank you :)

Master Toledo is a very nice guy (patient to a point) that can become an asshole.

Charges way too much though. Doesn't dispell enough ignorance; way too newagey.

I don't know a lot but I'm facing the fact that a lot of these guys don't know

enough and are well meaning, know enough and are keeping shit from people, or are

just vampiring off of people.

Toledo refers to himself as master. :lol:

ralis

Actually,

I put in a prayer to the universe. This is mostly for demons that come into

the Earth Realm to attack people.

A purba thing. A history of abusing the "forgiveness and mercy" route to heaven in order to

launch attacks ("the have your cake and eat it" system) has come to an END.

The purba threat is that if heaven has to do damage repair constantly because of the

"forgiveness and mercy" route being abused then it might come down to choosing in between

a Demon Realm and getting purbaed and handling "relative bodhicitta" issues at the end of time

with a whole bunch of the worst demons. Hidden dimension full of purbas containing the worst and

most unrepentant demons. All of them get released from the purbas at the same time after

everybody else has already become Fully Enlightened.

I don't think that Heaven appreciates having it's resources taxed...even though they have unlimited resources. A person moves into Heaven to taste

the fruits of Heaven and not to have to work constantly as guardians, healers,

teachers, and protectors of kin, tribe, and truth or belief system.

Edited by lino