Mak_Tin_Si

Importance of Respect for your parents - TAOISM STUDY

As requested from the moderator of TaoBum, I have moved to this forum : http://www.daoismworld.com right now.

So if you want to talk to me or ask me anything about Taoism, please feel free to go over to this forum and enjoy the new forum. New members for discussion are also welcomed.

http://www.daoismworld.com

Mak Tin Si

Edited by Mak_Tin_Si

Another tips..

To achieve wealth, one must have HAAU in them. If you do not respect your parents, your wealth level will go down and you will loose money luck too. So when you ahve any problems in life with money, just simple take a look at this, is this the problem? If so, you know what you are missing and what you shall do for the first quick fix!

Fix - go dinner or lunch with your parents, get them something, call them to talk to them, etc,.

This HAAU is also for taoism student with their master too. If you do not HAAU for your teachers in taoism, you will not success in taoism for sure.

This brings to mind filial piety which is a big part of Confucianism. I agree it is important to respect teachers, etc. However these ideas to me have been borrowed from Confucianism. Which, IMO, is not a bad thing. Somethings work for the masses and other things don't. Through the centuries as I'm sure others are aware of, Confucianism, Buddhism, Taoism, Ancestral Worship have intermingled. The result is a kind of Neo-Taoism in my opinion. Can anyone prove me wrong? I have an open ear?

HAAU is part of Taoism when taoism formed because it is really part of the law of nature. You can proof this to yourself by trying to respect and be very good to your parents for a long time, you realize that your luck will change fast. If that is part of nature, that is Taoism study already. Right?

Anyway, taoism, confusionism, buddhism are all from the same source, what is the need to form something call Neo-Taoism anyway? They are just on the same boat, with different ways to express the knowledge.

This brings to mind filial piety which is a big part of Confucianism. I agree it is important to respect teachers, etc. However these ideas to me have been borrowed from Confucianism. Which, IMO, is not a bad thing. Somethings work for the masses and other things don't. Through the centuries as I'm sure others are aware of, Confucianism, Buddhism, Taoism, Ancestral Worship have intermingled. The result is a kind of Neo-Taoism in my opinion. Can anyone prove me wrong? I have an open ear?

Yes, I don't mean to be argumentative, but I would like to understand better. B) You speak of nature a lot and I consider myself to be a student of nature. But from what I've read a lot of Taoist in the past gave up their family and decided to live hermetic lives. So what say you?

Taoism is studying nature and those who get out of their own family are those who have done their job and learnings in the "family" stage, so they left the family and go for the next. When you are done in a stage of learning, you will go to the next, so there is always an end to something. Just like nature.

Yes, I don't mean to be argumentative, but I would like to understand better. B) You speak of nature a lot and I consider myself to be a student of nature. But from what I've read a lot of Taoist in the past gave up their family and decided to live hermetic lives. So what say you?