Sign in to follow this  
Mak_Tin_Si

The opposit of FUK = YIP

As requested from the moderator of TaoBum, I have moved to this forum : http://www.daoismworld.com right now.

So if you want to talk to me or ask me anything about Taoism, please feel free to go over to this forum and enjoy the new forum. New members for discussion are also welcomed.

http://www.daoismworld.com

Mak Tin Si

Edited by Mak_Tin_Si

Mak-tin-si.

Could you please explain how chanting mantra can resolve ones negative yip or karma.

Thank You for your contributions.

I find your posts both challenging and insightful.

Hi,

Yes sure.

Chanting cannot help you to resolve negative yip or even reduce bad karma. But what chanting do is to allow one to get the energy attunement from the gradmaster's source. This energy will help you to enlgihtment like knowing what you did wrong etc,. In the scriptures, you also have to redirect energy to all of the people who have the same problem as yours, so the energy can help others to know they did made some YIP in their life. This form of energy donation to the world or public is a kind of good deed to do. You are giving your own energy and also spreading out taoism's energy to make people realize their YIP and bad karma all of a sudden, which lead them to the way of karma reduction. If you do chantings without really feeling sorry or bad about what you did to create that YIP, there is no effect.

So by chanting different scriptures, you do have a tons of different FU to use during the rites and mantras to use with the scriptures. What this does is to connects the area to different dimension or energies of the masters who created these scriptures. For example if you do a scripture by lao zi, you have to get the energy from his source while you chant. That is what gives the chanting power and effect.

To be able to chant, you must first go through the initial attunement from a master to get you into the lineage or religion. Then you will have the start off power inside your body. With trainings and practise for a long period of time, you will build that up and make it more powerful so that you can one day be able to get connected to these energies. That is when you are qualified to do chantings and mantras. This process takes a long long period of trianing. It is not just singing out words or doing a drama, it is really some energy work done and it does conencts the whole space to a very enormus energy when chanting.

Therefoe, one must be first qualified to chant before actually chanting. If not, there is no actual effect.

Mak Tin Si

Mak-tin-si.

Could you please explain how chanting mantra can resolve ones negative yip or karma.

Thank You for your contributions.

I find your posts both challenging and insightful.

Great.

Thank You for your reply.

So much of what makes the practice effective is the clarity of one intention and the strength of ones link to the lineage?

You mention that the lineage power is then within oneself after attunement,by what means does this transference take place?

Bows.

Yes. The lineage power is one important factor and the taoism energy is the other one (FAAT-mentioned in the earlier postd). These energy are passed onto you after the initial attunement. For example in my lineage that I teach and pass on.. I will do the attunement for the student who enrolled into the lineage in stage 1. After the attunement, energy will be transfered to the student and the student will go through a 49days practise which stablize the energy and also recieving MORE energy each day from practise. After 49days, the student is said to be qualified to be a "moon-sung" which is a entree student. Without these energy in the body, there is no way you can run any mantras or spells, or FU in taoism.

(FU really takes a long period to train and one need at least 8yrs of practise to get a basic power for the FU, or else they are just illusions that the FU made.)

Great.

Thank You for your reply.

So much of what makes the practice effective is the clarity of one intention and the strength of ones link to the lineage?

You mention that the lineage power is then within oneself after attunement,by what means does this transference take place?

Bows.

Thank you for your reply.

I think I'Am begining to understand.

How important in your lineage is the altar?

and can a student benifit if they are not phiscally in the temple?

Also does your lineage bestow faat on anyone who enrols

or is there a qualification required by the lineage holders?

Hi,

The altar is very unique for the lineage holder so it is not a normal Altar. The Altar is like a computer server that works for the whole system or network. Do you get the whole feelings now? Exactly like computers.

Anyone who enroll into the lineage of Chi in Nature will have FAAT transfered to them for protection and blessings and to start off your enginee. Then in 49days, you can do the practise to make it stronger, build better connections and receiver more FAAT from the lineage and also stablize your own FAAT in the body. This then lead you to be qualified as a "moon sung".

Not much requirements for a student, just have to have interest and respect in learning, then you are well off to learn and enroll into the lineage. Just that we do not accept students who play aorund with ghost and demons or even ask for spirits to help them like those phyic who ask for ghost's help sometimes. This is not allowed. We also reject people who do black magic or voodoo kind of things to get into the lienage. One must be positive to be able to enter the lineage. If you already have some problems, you must be willing to give up all those bad stuff before you enter. Or you can ask the lineage to help you get rid of it.

For example, if you want to quit your current black magic practise, but you are cursed to stay in that study, I can help you to get rid of it just in instant, then you can go enroll.

Attending the temple is nice and good to do, but if you are not able to attend the temple, that is fine for learnings too. I do accept online students and you can learn via the internet, still the same effect and same amount of FAAT transfered. I have already have a few online students, they also get the same effect and blessings too.

So, no hard requirements, just have to have heart and you are welcomed into the lineage.

Thank you for your reply.

I think I'Am begining to understand.

How important in your lineage is the altar?

and can a student benifit if they are not phiscally in the temple?

Also does your lineage bestow faat on anyone who enrols

or is there a qualification required by the lineage holders?

Sign in to follow this