Mak_Tin_Si

NOTE: Regarding the recent matter of "open letter"

As requested from the moderator of TaoBum, I have moved to this forum : http://www.daoismworld.com right now.

So if you want to talk to me or ask me anything about Taoism, please feel free to go over to this forum and enjoy the new forum. New members for discussion are also welcomed.

http://www.daoismworld.com

Mak Tin Si

Edited by Mak_Tin_Si

Thank you Jeremy, it is fine, this happens alot in any forums, but just that I do not enjoy seeing something called "open letter to Mak Tin Si" around telling people false information about my lineage.

It would be nice if you also share some experience after the attunement sometimes in the future, this surely give some info for those who mis-understood about this lineage's practise.

Great practise to you!

Mo Leung Tin Juen

Mak Tin Si

I normally keep quite about most of what I practice and keep myself to myself. I wanted to openly say to Mak Tin Si though that I am glad you post here and I am honoured to have started learning as a student from you. I believe there are others here that have enjoyed your posts.

As Dao Zhen mentioned in another post, there is a big Chinese community in Toronto and even bigger in Vancouver (near me) I think. There are some of greatest Martial Arts Masters in the world here like Grand Master Chan Sau Chung (The Monkey King) or Grandmaster Shou-Yu Liang. There is lots of great Kung Fu but It is very rare however to come across a true Taoist who is willing to teach. I thank you for this Mal Tin Si.

It is sad that this has happened. It is not just one person really, I think this was just a misunderstanding about your culture and customs. I am sure no person here really meant any disrespect to your linage. At least know that some of us are happy you are here and regardless of what we know now are willing to empty our cups and learn.

Moon Sung Jeremy

Hey Mak_Tin_Si, I'm really glad to have you on the forum. Things can get a little chaotic here sometimes, but I believe everyone here has a good heart. I hope you stay and continue to share your knowledge with us.

*deep bow*

Blessings,

Sean

Mo Leung Tin Juen! (blessing from the infinite immortals, grandmasters and god in taoism)

Mak Tin Si

Hey Mak_Tin_Si, I'm really glad to have you on the forum. Things can get a little chaotic here sometimes, but I believe everyone here has a good heart. I hope you stay and continue to share your knowledge with us.

*deep bow*

Blessings,

Sean

What if you don't have a lot of money? What if you can't really afford $90? and even less can afford a sum like $310?

Edited by froggie

Then you have a choice to tell me "I don't want this service because I cannot afford it."

No one is pointing a gun at you, right?

What if you don't have a lot of money? What if you can't really afford $90? and even less can afford a sum like $310?

Then you have a choice to tell me "I don't want this service because I cannot afford it."

Jesus and Buddha healed the poor. I understand that you are of course, not either one of those people OBVIOUSLY. It's fine to take donations and fees but do you honestly turn someone away because they are dead broke but need service?

They are dead broke for a reason, which also means it is not SI-GEI yet for them to get healed. (not time yet) If they have the FUK, enough for them to get healed, they will have the money and chance to get the service done. These terms are all explained in the other post.

Can you go to a resturant and ask them to lower down the price because you do not have enough money?

I do know that those Jesus believer have to pay 11% of their monthly salary to their church every money.

What do you think about that then?

Jesus and Buddha healed the poor. I understand that you are of course, not either one of those people OBVIOUSLY. It's fine to take donations and fees but do you honestly turn someone away because they are dead broke but need service?

Edited by Mak_Tin_Si

They are dead broke for a reason, which also means it is not SI-GEI yet for them to get healed. (not time yet) If they have the FUK, enough for them to get healed, they will have the money and chance to get the service done. These terms are all explained in the other post.

Can you go to a resturant and ask them to lower down the price because you do not have enough money?

I do know that those Jesus believer have to pay 11% of their monthly salary to their church every money.

I've been kinda watching from the sidelines not to get involved but Mak this is too much :o

What if they are broke because they are sick and cannot work?

What if they are cursed by a demon and can't have enough peace of mind to work?

There are times when it's good to just help one another in this world.

"In Tao Te Ching, Lao Zi already told you, nature runs without feelings, non stop..."

Well if we just ran with nature side by side we'd be running naked in the wild :D , we're part of nature but we don't have to run parallel with it, so I'm sure we can bend the rules to help others. Also in nature you don't have temples, money, computers and a lot of other stuff we use everyday :)

And I think a big part of this misunderstanding is that you run a temple and not a business, and yet you compare yourself to other businesses and act more or less like a business. You use the term donation when it's really a price since one has to pay the money before they can receive any help from you. (not saying it's not worth it to join, I wouldn't know).

And why can others donate to your temple and you can't donate some time and knowledge to help someone in need :(

It's true some people give a percentage to churches,but that doesn't mean it's a good thing. I'm sure you'll find a lot of people don't like it.

"A temple is the same, it have it's own rule, and will not care what and who you are, you still get the same treatment and same thing from it. If people have to pay $90, you also have to pay it. Cannot break the rules because that is what leads to corruption of a temple and also nature"

It wouldn't lead to corruption if you broke the rule for someone in need, it would lead to "compassion" , people would understand if you help someone in need for free and wouldn't expect you to give them free treatment. I mean you have homeless people who will get a free meal in a soup kitchen, I really doubt the people who can afford food would be saying "Its not fair! I want my free meal too!" (well maybe some would, but their attitude would be frowned upon! :lol: )

If nature has given us the option to consciously help others, wouldn't it be natural for someone to use that option ;) Have some love for your fellow human beings Mak :D

Hey. Posting again, once in a while...

I love the topic on money... but is there really any reason to fight over it?

IT DOES NOT MAKE SENSE!

I mean: some believe money is an alchemical component and should be valued and judged as that.

Some believe it is bullshit...

same with Karma:

some say it is a person's Karma to be ill due to...

some say: that idea is bullshit...

so what?

One does not have to agree with any belief, doesn one? And there is no real value

in fighting over it, CAUSE: noone will really change the other person'S belief...

and thereby there is no Win Win situation at all

I am not with Mak Tin Si BUT I do accept that some believe to know the truth about

Karma and its implications. Believing that they follow that... that is fine with me...

I have a different belief and follow a different one

easy

isn't it???

with smiles

Harry

Look im not really keen on people charging huge sums of money,But $300 is very reasonable to cure black magic.

A story was told to me by a friend who practices magic in south east asia. One day a very poor old lady come to get healed from black magic & the master said to her coldly, no money no healing. All the students felt sorry and also wanted to test their new power. They said....hey shifu we will do the healing for her free of charge. The master just laughed & said ok,Go ahead, We start at midnight tonite. Well they had warfare for over 3 days straight with no rest whatsoever. On the 4th day all the students were so drained from fighting this powerful demon. many had fainted and some were even close to death. it was slowly consuming their very life force. The master being so kind immediatly jumped in to save the students. It then took a further 2 days of continous fighting for the master to expell this awful demon. Afterwards he spoke to the students & said now you know why i ask for money. He could no longer peform his daily ritual in the temple,see his family,etc and it took him about 3 full weeks to recover from this battle and also heal his students. They suddenly understood how foolish they had been & had not looked at the bigger picture. For people to cure you of "real" black magic (not wicca nonsense) requires extreme methods of fasting & much discomfort to their daily lifestyle. Not to mention stepping into another persons karma. Then the demon will come after you & your family too. you maybe able to protect youself,but can you protect your loved ones ?

Sorry to bore you with this long winded story, but i think people dont understand what is really at stake here.

Regards :)

What if they are broke because they are sick and cannot work?

What if they are cursed by a demon and can't have enough peace of mind to work?

There are times when it's good to just help one another in this world.

Perhaps the sickness or curse is the reason they are not ready and do not have the money? I'm sure all of us could list times, where by "chance", we obtained something we needed, at the exact time we needed it most. Whether that be money, or anything else, it has happened to us all. And I am sure we can all see the flip side, where we didn't get things, when we thought we needed them most. But how often, did we find that we didn't really need it at all then?

Look im not really keen on people charging huge sums of money,But $300 is very reasonable to cure black magic.

A story was told to me by a friend who practices magic in south east asia. One day a very poor old lady come to get healed from black magic & the master said to her coldly, no money no healing. All the students felt sorry and also wanted to test their new power. They said....hey shifu we will do the healing for her free of charge. The master just laughed & said ok,Go ahead, We start at midnight tonite. Well they had warfare for over 3 days straight with no rest whatsoever. On the 4th day all the students were so drained from fighting this powerful demon. many had fainted and some were even close to death. it was slowly consuming their very life force. The master being so kind immediatly jumped in to save the students. It then took a further 2 days of continous fighting for the master to expell this awful demon. Afterwards he spoke to the students & said now you know why i ask for money. He could no longer peform his daily ritual in the temple,see his family,etc and it took him about 3 full weeks to recover from this battle and also heal his students. They suddenly understood how foolish they had been & had not looked at the bigger picture. For people to cure you of "real" black magic (not wicca nonsense) requires extreme methods of fasting & much discomfort to their daily lifestyle. Not to mention stepping into another persons karma. Then the demon will come after you & your family too. you maybe able to protect youself,but can you protect your loved ones ?

Sorry to bore you with this long winded story, but i think people dont understand what is really at stake here.

Thanks for posting this, I think most people have no clue what is involved in this sort of thing.

sunshine: One does not have to agree with any belief, doesn one? And there is no real value

in fighting over it, CAUSE: noone will really change the other person'S belief...

+ 100000000000000

Thanks for posting this!

Belief can only be changed by the person themselves when they burn through the filters of illusion. No one can change it for us.

So you personally will not help someone if they do not have much money?

That's not the point. The point is if someone sincerely would like help and you CAN help them, but they for some reason (any reason at all, really) do not have that kind of money that you are asking. Then you would consider not helping them, even if they asked you and told you that they do not have money and proved it? is that so or not so?

Maybe you should get broke yourself, mak, and then you can see how large a percentage of what You have just stated is totally Not true. (at least not in the larger scheme of things. what i see, indeed, is that you are confused, to say the least. and that your belief is dogma, and not real knowledge.)

NO REALLY, EVEN IN THE LARGE SCHEME OF THINGS (actually ESPECIALLY)

- i understand now that *anything* can be twisted severely to justify great wrongs!

-- now for me personally it seems like a good idea for me to have people pierce through ANY illusion.

Okay?

Actually, to stress the point being made even more thoroughly: WHERE is your BALANCE?

Think about that for a little bit, everyone. There is no greater truth, even in yourself, to make desicions based upon either the haves or needs of someone AND yourself as an interaction?

Okay Who gets that? To never do yourself short and to treat others as they are while being helpful to them (And yourself) As a combination-package.

Sorry to have to tell you.

I hope you may get better insights. (but probably not, because it is too deeply rooted and you are convinced shut?)

Oh and another thing, in this case i would like to say: Power corrupts!

SINCERELY,

froggie

p.s. let me know your thoughts everyone please

It's sick to have to pay a fixed amount. It's better to leave it open and have a suggested contribution. Which may be over the base suggestion or under it. Just as much as you can and want to for a good reason.

Thanks

Also a part of what you say is true but only in the sense that it takes some mental state to take good control of your money (and all kinds of other things. but it is never really right to condemn someone for not knowing yet and actually blame them instead of giving hints on how to do it for example)

BIG difference, Okay? (all of it. i think it actually speaks of great weakness to HAVE TO do things dogmatically.) thank you very much.

Edited by froggie

A Jesus believer does not HAVE to pay. Alot of church goers do tithe however. Does the church ask money from the homeless they feed? NO. Does the church ask money from the homeless they preach to? NO. Is tithing monetary? NO. Tithing, in the past was hardly ever money, it was food. The people could pay tithes with FOOD.

You didnt mention anything about Buddha.

Shocker

A Jesus believer does not HAVE to pay. Alot of church goers do tithe however. Does the church ask money from the homeless they feed? NO. Does the church ask money from the homeless they preach to? NO. Is tithing monetary? NO. Tithing, in the past was hardly ever money, it was food. The people could pay tithes with FOOD.

You didnt mention anything about Buddha.

Shocker

Ditto here!!

As many issues I have with the Buddhist "religion" I can't say the Taoist "religion" is much better.

I was told this by my friend. Just pray and make your spirit bright and thus the "dark" things can't enter.

Edited by Baguakid

So if the battle was so intense that someone wouldve died atleast they got payed right?? We can talk about money and demons and fairies and unicorns and flying puppies all day long but look at what is on Mak's site.

Donations to the temple helps the temple to run and help the temple to create opportunity to heal those who need help with. Just by donating will create good karma for you because the donation could be used to save many lives and bring fortune to many other people. Therefore, we say donating to the temple create good karma that is countless and infinite. Gung Duck Mo Leung.

Did you the catch the part about how the donations they receive help to heal those who need help with it? The site says they do charity work but Mak must not know that.

First of all, answering all of your concern about this guy call Gosaamer..

Is he really poor and is he really not able to pay his treatment for $300 to cure black magic?

Is he deserved to suffer through this black magic? Who will put a black magic on you if you didn't do anything to them before? Why you and not others? This is the theory of karma.

If I helped him to cure, and not charge him anything, is that really doing him GOOD? If I helped him this time, can I help him later when the guy come back in revenge? So if he do not fix his own problems, how can I help him for his whole life?

IF THIS HAPPEN - A poor people come to me for help, I help for free. I host a temple, not an online one, but a real one that you can go to.. What about 100x the people? What kind of temple am I running then? I am not hosting a home or temple for the homeless.. I am running a temple only. If I have 100 or 1000 people like him, I will surely corrupt.

In nature, one things goes wrong, everything falls out of place in a period of time.

That is also told in the DDJ, but you may not know it.

Anyway, it is very funny, what does this guy's matter have to do with all of you here commenting on this? Are you going to need anything from me? Does my temple operation need your advice? I am very shocked that this topic is more HOT than the others which are more informational on Taoism Stiudy. What a joke.

- This is not about any one person

Is he really poor and is he really not able to pay his treatment for $300 to cure black magic?

Is he deserved to suffer through this black magic? Who will put a black magic on you if you didn't do anything to them before? Why you and not others? This is the theory of karma.

- No. The karma you are talking about is what someone can do -right now-. it is an interaction. it has nothing to do with if a person deserve to be broke if it is not their fault. (man, you have such a narrow view and/of concept, it is on the brink of being unbarable and it -is- not truth in any way except confused dogma.

If I helped him to cure, and not charge him anything, is that really doing him GOOD? If I helped him this time, can I help him later when the guy come back in revenge? So if he do not fix his own problems, how can I help him for his whole life?

IF THIS HAPPEN - A poor people come to me for help, I help for free. I host a temple, not an online one, but a real one that you can go to.. What about 100x the people? What kind of temple am I running then? I am not hosting a home or temple for the homeless.. I am running a temple only. If I have 100 or 1000 people like him, I will surely corrupt.

- it is quite strange that you are limiting yourself to your temple.

In nature, one things goes wrong, everything falls out of place in a period of time.

- good one, at least There is some truth. I guess you are not All wrong. lol

Anyway, it is very funny, what does this guy's matter have to do with all of you here commenting on this? Are you going to need anything from me? Does my temple operation need your advice? I am very shocked that this topic is more HOT than the others which are more informational on Taoism Stiudy. What a joke.

- Yes, we're all as shocked as you are. (or prob. at least all who have replied here)

Edited by froggie

Hey smartass why dont you explain why the holocaust happened?

No one has said anything about you helping him FOREVER.

The joke is on you Mak.

As much respect and disrespect people are giving to mak tin si and he is giving or not giving to others there is an underlying current of ego.

Call me what you will. Say what you say, I have nothing for you to take from me. If you come to me in need I give because I can, there is no price on truth.