Mak_Tin_Si

Terminology in Taoism - FAAT

As requested from the moderator of TaoBum, I have moved to this forum : http://www.daoismworld.com right now.

So if you want to talk to me or ask me anything about Taoism, please feel free to go over to this forum and enjoy the new forum. New members for discussion are also welcomed.

http://www.daoismworld.com

Mak Tin Si

Edited by Mak_Tin_Si

Are you asking where did I get this info from or where did I get FAAT from?

where did you get this from? i'm just curious.

This knowledge is from my master of course. You can also learn it when you really study in the religion.

FAAT is from the universal energy. Sometimes in the universe, sometimes outside of the universe. You can get it when you get attuned into the religion too. If you get into the lineage, you will feel it right away during your first practise.

both.

In chi gung and martial arts, we talk about "qi" or "chi" as the internal energy in the body.

In TAOISM study, we talk about "FAAT" as the internal energy which is translated as "magical power" or "universal condensed energy" or something like that. This is much stronger and much more condensed than "qi" and it is used for TAOISM.

you are speaking of

m554b.gif

?

This is what Dao Zhen is talking about. But FAAT is something abit different.

Could you give me the chinese character for FAAT?

---

oh sorry- i have overlooked your reply in the other thread

"

Yes, FA 法. = FAAT.

降法 GONG FA means giving you FA from a source. Sometimes heaven, sometimes altar and sometimes from the master.

The FA 法 can sometimes be expressed as the qi you talked about but it is really not all of it. There is a difference betwen primeval-qi and FA. hard to express but you will experience it when you learn in the lineage too. Takes time to tell the difference. But since you already have this primeval-qi in you now, you will feel the difference when you get into the lineage of Chi in Nature later on in the future.

Mak Tin Si"

Edited by Riyue

法.

Could you give me the chinese character for FAAT?

---

oh sorry- i have overlooked your reply in the other thread

"

Yes, FA 法. = FAAT.

降法 GONG FA means giving you FA from a source. Sometimes heaven, sometimes altar and sometimes from the master.

The FA 法 can sometimes be expressed as the qi you talked about but it is really not all of it. There is a difference betwen primeval-qi and FA. hard to express but you will experience it when you learn in the lineage too. Takes time to tell the difference. But since you already have this primeval-qi in you now, you will feel the difference when you get into the lineage of Chi in Nature later on in the future.

Mak Tin Si"