Smile

Michael Winn on his wife's passing

Great condolences...

His account of her passing, "spiritual heart transplant" and karmic quickening from a fiery Egyptian initiation are quite fascinating, though...

"During the hours of our heart transplant, or perhaps more accurately, the "heart implant" operation, I found myself assessing Joyce's life...

All these diseases were excess yang/fire conditions - the physical side effect of accelerating spiritual growth too quickly. I went virtually blind for six months, gazing through a hazy curtain of floaters, with the sun multiplying itself ten times when I looked at it. I later cured myself with Taoist water & fire inner alchemy, which reverse mirrors Atlantean fire & water practices. I ignored a doctor's warning that I was going to go permanently blind if I didn't take heavy chemo type drugs. My retinal disease - and my developing yellow/blue color blindness - was also due to "excess yang", excess fire in my eyes. I am certain the eye disease was future karma speeded up by the Pyramid fire ceremony. For Joyce, the "speeding up" took the form of the second major car accident in her life, later in 1992 in Bend, Oregon."

First off, I wish her well.

Did Michael Winn have a heart transplant or did Joyce' have it? Or something else... Sorry I didn't

read the whole thing.

He also mentions the damages of too much Yang Fire can have on the body!!!

Did Michael Winn have a heart transplant or did Joyce' have it? Or something else... Sorry I didn't

read the whole thing.

Joyce died from cancer 10 months ago and Michael Winn says he absorbed her spirit into his. The disease that is making him blind is the outcome of a ritual he with a few other people did long time ago in a pyramid in Egypt. They released some kind of being/demon/whatever for the promise it will teach them the secret of immortality. Some of them died within a year in accidents and mysterious diseases.

A moral of this story: don't play with forces you don't understand.

They released some kind of being/demon/whatever for the promise it will teach them the secret of immortality. Some of them died within a year in accidents and mysterious diseases.

Has Michael written about the Egyptian experience in any more depth than he did in his piece about Joyce's death? I'd like to read it.

Has Michael written about the Egyptian experience in any more depth than he did in his piece about Joyce's death? I'd like to read it.

I concur that sounds fascinating; anyone have any information?

It reminds me a little of Paul Brunton's 'A Search In Secret India', where Dr. Brunton also spent a night in the Great Pyramid.

read the whole thing.

My impression was that the practices in his view where producing false yang. Not enough neutral space for water and fire to find balance, this also relates to time(aka how fast or slow- past and future integration).

In this

around 55:00 minutes Valery Uvarov also talks about this.

Joyce died from cancer 10 months ago and Michael Winn says he absorbed her spirit into his. The disease that is making him blind is the outcome of a ritual he with a few other people did long time ago in a pyramid in Egypt. They released some kind of being/demon/whatever for the promise it will teach them the secret of immortality. Some of them died within a year in accidents and mysterious diseases.

The being he talks about receiving the initiation from is Yokar. There is a book which came out a while ago called the Emerald Covenant that talks about this. Claude Saks in his book Inescapable Journey talks about it also.

The initiations apparently downloaded future selves into their present incarnation which brought a lot of karmas to process, etc. The practices were also very yang from what I gathered from the books and following the atlantean work from a distance.

The being he talks about receiving the initiation from is Yokar. There is a book which came out a while ago called the Emerald Covenant that talks about this. Claude Saks in his book Inescapable Journey talks about it also.

The initiations apparently downloaded future selves into their present incarnation which brought a lot of karmas to process, etc. The practices were also very yang from what I gathered from the books and following the atlantean work from a distance.

That's very interesting, jaloo, thankyou. I'd like to get hold of those books. Has Michael himself written anything, do you know?

That's very interesting, jaloo, thankyou. I'd like to get hold of those books. Has Michael himself written anything, do you know?

He did and he keeps telling it's in the process of being edited. That was 5 years ago.

Check out Alibris for the books. I just saw Emerald Covenant for about $1.99 US.

As far as I know Winn hasn't released his book on Atlantean yogas. I'd really like to read it as the whole subject has drawn me for a long while.

I can't believe I missed the irony.

Someone else HAD to see how ironic this is. They release a demon in order to find immortality... and what happens?....

Most of them die?!

It's kind of funny...in a not so humorous way...if you know what i mean...

I can't believe I missed the irony.

Someone else HAD to see how ironic this is. They release a demon in order to find immortality... and what happens?....

Most of them die?!

It's kind of funny...in a not so humorous way...if you know what i mean...

The irony is that every time someone comes to him for help with spirit possession, he always convinces them they should integrate it into themselves. My good friend had that experience with him, and was really hurt in the process. All he did was to use her later to get some information from the spirit about his future. *shakes head*

He is not a bad guy, though. Just there are moments of being extremely irresponsible and careless.

The irony is that every time someone comes to him for help with spirit possession, he always convinces them they should integrate it into themselves. My good friend had that experience with him, and was really hurt in the process. All he did was to use her later to get some information from the spirit about his future. *shakes head*

He is not a bad guy, though. Just there are moments of being extremely irresponsible and careless.

Thanks Smile,

Never heard about the alantean/egyptian stuff before. Thats truly fascinating. I do believe the egyptians knew

about this power as well. I've read some books that say, that is how they built the pyramids.

:( What happened to your friend, Smile?

:( What happened to your friend, Smile?

She recovered after being misled by the entity for 2-3 years. She is fine now or so I hope. I haven't talked to her for at least a few years.

Smile, I'm glad she's fine now.

I spent yesterday afternoon reading the emerald covenant. It is easy to read but mightily pedestrian prose. I've just reached the initiation in egypt part. I dont know why they are going for the initiation or what for.. just that it is happening. Feels like a lot has been left out, at least so far.

The spooky thing is, that I had a very very weird night, waking up wide awake at 12.45 am, lots of vivid bliss in my body, buzzing as if I had just gotten a transmission. I tried to place my consciousness in my body: lower dt active - check. middle dt also - check. 3rd eye - check and kapow into a space of hyper lucidity in which I could hear my neighbour having an orgasm.. (it was her voice,definitely. but I cant, never have, hear/d her through the walls.) I heard people in the street moving, their feet, their clothes moving on their bodies, wasnt sure if it was their thoughts I was hearing or people's dreams.. or what. It went on and on..

Then I felt something in the room and I began a spontaneous chant in my head about light and love and God.

I dont know what sort of altered state I was in.

I'm going to finish reading the book. But I cant say I want to keep it.