baloneyx

OBEs, Vibrations, Lucid Dreaming

Well I'm not sure what to make of OBEs (out of body experience), I think I've had some but I can't be sure. So well I'd like to know what you guys think about this and ask a few questions.

1) Do you think OBEs are real?

2) Have you had an OBE? (or think you've had one)

Well I wanted to find out if they were real so I've been trying this stuff now and then for a few months now, my experiences are mixed. If you've read about OBEs you may have read about "vibrations" and sounds you may hear etc...

So I've felt them, and thats been kinda one of my driving factors to keep searching and trying things which may seem kinda "out there" for many people. To describe it you could say it's like being shocked but doesnt hurt and well feels like you're vibrating inside, sometimes quite strongly.

3) Have you ever felt these vibrations whilst trying for an OBE or any other time?

4) What could thee vibrations be?

My experiences that follow the vibes are puzzling, because I can't be sure if I was out of body or if it could be some kinda lucid dream, I'll tell the story and explain why.

Experience 1

After a tedious amount of time trying to sleep without sleeping :lol: I got the vibes and then found myself standing ~2-3 meters away from my bed near my computer and window. The excitement of having achieved it was so much that the experience lasted a few seconds and then I woke up ( T_T ). So it felt real, BUT what doesnt add up is that #1 the time of day was different #2 My computer was On which shouldnt be the case since I switched it off before I went to "sleep". An extra point is that there was classical music playing in the background, no angels with harps just the music :lol:

Experience 2

Ok fall asleep feel the vibes and just roll over and kinda drop to the floor, get up open the door and walk out to the corridor, I'm kinda wobbly and disorientated as I go, then wake up. =/

Ok but what gets to me here is that how can I open the door??

Experience 3

Ok I get the vibes, I think I'm still awake with my eyes closed so I start moving my arms waving them around just trying to see what can happen. After some random waving then I think "well nothing is happening" and with that thought I woke up, only to realise I had been sleeping. My covers were still nice and neat over me, so I couldn't possibly have waved my arms around as I thought I had in the real world.

The experiences feel so real but I can't get far enough to say YES! I left my body and went for a little ride B)

I guess thats all for now, just curious if you guys have anything to say about this stuff. :huh:

Hi Baloneyx.

From what you have written you have had some real exprience.

Did you learn a method or does this just happen to you?

From my limited exprience the sense of or feeling of vibration

is a key indicator.

Sometimes you can adjust the frequency of the vibration by moving your bottom jaw slightly,

I have found this to be very beneficial depending on your intentions.

All life vibrates.Some vibrations can be helpful others harmful it pays to be aware of this.

The problems I have encountered (again my exprience is limited)is maintaining clear awarness while in an altered state.

I have found by practiseing One pointed meditation this enables me to have some degree of clear cognition during the night.

For more indepth study of this please refer to Tibetan dream yoga.

OBEs or lucid dreaming are very similiar at least superficially to what is known in Tibetan as The Bardo of Becoming, which is the state most people describe when they have a Near Death Exprience.

Thus the empahsis on continued clear cognition during the night.

If we cannot maintain control at night during sleep what chance then do we have at death?

Some techniques I have found that help.

Have a point of reference be it a ring on your finger,your hand, a word,anything that you can continue to bring your focus back too.

Take your time, relax, try not to be distracted by sounds or colour or movement.Continue to bring your attention back to your point of reference.

Weather we think what is happening is real or not, does it matter?

Surely it is more fun to explore.

Remember that the constraints of the wakeing world no longer apply.

Given enough time your true intentions will emerge.

It is beneficial to have protection when out and about.Calling upon the name of that which you hold in highest regard,takes you were it is best to go.

Happy journeys.

Ps

Putting your left foot behind your right calf while flying helps to maintain momentum. :)

I've had quite a few similar, lets call them high-vibe lucid dreams. Yesterday I became lucid on my bed as my body went into crazy acceleration, and also sometimes feeling like silly putty being smushed. Just like you, the evidence pointed towards a dream state as my mind was partly manifesting fictions--and yet there was something non-dreamy about it. I often lose vision, as is have awareness of a scenario but no sight, just darkness. At one point I realized there was someone in the room and I grabbed her arm and asked her name. She say, "Ivy, no. Iris. No. Isis." The fact that she came out with a list of short "I" names made me think that it was my subconscious doing its relational functioning, and even then I realized this was only my subconcious mind, not an entity.

But I have the same questions as you. I do know that astral travel books characterize the leaving the body as a time just at an energy acceleration. Your descriptions sound like dreams. You might find interesting this guy: http://www.shaman-australis.com/~claude/dreams.html

I've had a number of these kinds of experiences...more of them this year. The vibes are very common, but getting away from your physical body is another issue. I've had the vibes (sleep paralysis) many more times than I've gone OBE. And they are like lucid dreams, except there is no break in awareness from "being" back in the body--real time, then shifing outside the confines of the body. I've also gone from lucid dream--to my body(vibes)--and out. I originally thought of it as a projection inside my deeper relative awareness.

I like the concept of consciousness occupying ALL space...so instead of "going" OBE, you are just changing "focus". This was Robert Monroe's conclusion in his later years. Here's a link from an interesting fellow that was a long time contributor on the astral pulse forums, explaining the "focus" model of consciousness:

Phasing Awareness

Satyalok

Interesting and constructive comments.

Here is my take based solely on my personal experience then discussing these experiences with my teachers.

I practice a form of qigong that has many different components. One of them is sleeping qigong. From the practice of sleeping qigong the next component is Dreaming qigong. In dreaming qigong, one eventually awakens to who they really are in Dreamtime (Dreamtime being not only when you are asleep).

What we discover is that we are multidimensional beings of Light simultaneously operating in many "worlds" or vibrational levels. Have you ever woken one morning, gone about your business, but found yourself "not all there". Well, what happened is you left part of your energy in another vibration state or world because you were doing a task there that required it. Eventually during the day you will feel yourself "all there".

Awakening to who you really are will find yourself having many experiences on many worlds. One of the keys is to simply bring these experiences back and integrate them into all your levels. You will find that you know more than you ever realized.

An example of this is the Gift of the Tao movement system that I "developed". What they really are is reflected energy patterns from the Higher Levels that I have integrated into the "now" here.

Interesting and constructive comments.

Here is my take based solely on my personal experience then discussing these experiences with my teachers.

I practice a form of qigong that has many different components. One of them is sleeping qigong. From the practice of sleeping qigong the next component is Dreaming qigong. In dreaming qigong, one eventually awakens to who they really are in Dreamtime (Dreamtime being not only when you are asleep).

What we discover is that we are multidimensional beings of Light simultaneously operating in many "worlds" or vibrational levels. Have you ever woken one morning, gone about your business, but found yourself "not all there". Well, what happened is you left part of your energy in another vibration state or world because you were doing a task there that required it. Eventually during the day you will feel yourself "all there".

Awakening to who you really are will find yourself having many experiences on many worlds. One of the keys is to simply bring these experiences back and integrate them into all your levels. You will find that you know more than you ever realized.

An example of this is the Gift of the Tao movement system that I "developed". What they really are is reflected energy patterns from the Higher Levels that I have integrated into the "now" here.

BINGO

Anymore experiences, inputs, recommended books and techniques regarding lucid dreaming and planes of reality?

@YaMu

Can you expand on the concept of bringing these various "identities" or scattered "energies" together? Or do you begin to exist simultaneously? How is Dream Gigong different, if at all, from lucid dreaming? More info would be nice. Thanks.

Edited by Lucky7Strikes

Well I'm not sure what to make of OBEs (out of body experience), I think I've had some but I can't be sure. So well I'd like to know what you guys think about this and ask a few questions.

I guess thats all for now, just curious if you guys have anything to say about this stuff. :huh:

Before you sleep - focus on a verifiable, but never been there before, place you want to go - or a person to visit.

Later - go there and see how it matches up.

Desires can get in the way of reality.

In general, it takes some training to reach the level of focus that it takes to OBE - but then again - I had my first one at about 13 years old and have had them periodically throughout my life - some were sought, some were from missing friends, some were just looking for new things to do.

Some were not remembered by me as when I returned to my place of birth, a very small town in the mountains of South Carolina - some of my friends asked me why didn't I stop whan I was there before. I asked them when was I there. They told me about a year ago and that they had called out at me but I ignored them. I asked what time of day - they told me it was about 10 PM at night. I told them that a year ago I was in Georgia and that I always went to sleep before 10 PM as I get up, with the chickens & goats, at 4 AM.

Here is a web page that I wrote on the yogic training process:

http://www.thetaobums.com/index.php?showtopic=11802

Yeah I was studying Robert Bruce Astral Dynamics on this. I determined some interesting things.

1) He said his first OBE experience was when he was dreaming as a child.

2) Later he trained himself to do "waking dreaming" -- OBE while awake but he said this was actually not the astral body, rather it was the etheric body.

3) He says when he does an OBE while awake he gets the tingling sensation. This is the jing energy. When you have the OBE etheric connection or what's called "Fa Jing" in martial arts -- you are aware of information that is in the area where your etheric body is connected while at the same time you maintain waking awareness in your physical body.

4) Robert Bruce says that at first his heart would get major pulsations -- but in fact it was not his heart only his heart chakra. This has been studied in OBE lucid dreaming tests. It's been determined that in a lucid dream as an OBE a person has the physiological reaction of REM sleep which means your heart rate speeds up.

5) If you learn to have a REAL OBE as astral projection this is actually much much more advanced. The same study on OBEs as lucid dreaming determined that if someone trained through meditation they could consciously register in their sleep the experience of an OBE but they could then maintain a slow heart rate and pulse. In fact real astral travel is only after all the chakras open up and nirvikalpa samadhi is achieved -- it's a very advanced state of yogic meditation. You can begin to have astral OBEs but usually there is confusion about "who" is traveling and then you wake up. Sounds like this is what happened with you. I've had this as well.

6) So what is called OBEs in the West is what is called the "Astral Tube" in the East versus Astral Travel. The Astral Tube is when you have an open third eye but it's not fully activated -- there is a long distance connection but it's more through the jing or electrochemical or etheric body rather than the chi body or the shen body. Still in the Astral Tube you can have precognition -- once I had a precognitive dream which came true in great detail -- THREE YEARS LATER. Also when you have a dream that is precognitive it is like a samadhi vision -- it's MORE REAL THAN BEING AWAKE.

7) So being awake is also a type of holographic dreaming. This is the final state of dreaming. I highly recommend you read a book called http://transcendentdreaming.com by Dr. Christine Donnelly. In this state reality is holographic so that external travel is actually a reflection of internal body energy in the chakras. It's also called the rainbow body of yoga or the rainbow vortex of reality. It's a post-death state -- very advanced -- and from this can be telekinesis and eventually the yang body or other physical body is created.

Well I wanted to find out if they were real so I've been trying this stuff now and then for a few months now, my experiences are mixed. If you've read about OBEs you may have read about "vibrations" and sounds you may hear etc...

So I've felt them, and thats been kinda one of my driving factors to keep searching and trying things which may seem kinda "out there" for many people. To describe it you could say it's like being shocked but doesnt hurt and well feels like you're vibrating inside, sometimes quite strongly.

3) Have you ever felt these vibrations whilst trying for an OBE or any other time?

My experiences that follow the vibes are puzzling, because I can't be sure if I was out of body or if it could be some kinda lucid dream, I'll tell the story and explain why.

Experience 1

After a tedious amount of time trying to sleep without sleeping :lol: I got the vibes and then found myself standing ~2-3 meters away from my bed near my computer and window. The excitement of having achieved it was so much that the experience lasted a few seconds and then I woke up ( T_T ). So it felt real, BUT what doesnt add up is that #1 the time of day was different #2 My computer was On which shouldnt be the case since I switched it off before I went to "sleep". An extra point is that there was classical music playing in the background, no angels with harps just the music :lol:

Experience 2

Ok fall asleep feel the vibes and just roll over and kinda drop to the floor, get up open the door and walk out to the corridor, I'm kinda wobbly and disorientated as I go, then wake up. =/

Ok but what gets to me here is that how can I open the door??

Experience 3

Ok I get the vibes, I think I'm still awake with my eyes closed so I start moving my arms waving them around just trying to see what can happen. After some random waving then I think "well nothing is happening" and with that thought I woke up, only to realise I had been sleeping. My covers were still nice and neat over me, so I couldn't possibly have waved my arms around as I thought I had in the real world.

The experiences feel so real but I can't get far enough to say YES! I left my body and went for a little ride B)

Anymore experiences, inputs, recommended books and techniques regarding lucid dreaming and planes of reality?

@YaMu

Can you expand on the concept of bringing these various "identities" or scattered "energies" together? Or do you begin to exist simultaneously? How is Dream Gigong different, if at all, from lucid dreaming? More info would be nice. Thanks.

This is an important aspect of the SYSTEM that I teach. Difficult to separate it out.

But I will say that I believe that it is extremely important, perhaps one of the single most important things to do in our lifetime, this uniting all the "scattered energies". Yes to the simultaneous existence. I am writing on this subject more in my next book.

@YaMu

Well for an introduction to lucid dreaming www.ld4all.com is a great website, and has a rather extensive forum where you can read about other peoples' experiences and get some thoughts and ideas for your own dreams/OBE's.

I haven't really tried to experiment much with OBE's, mostly because I am trying to get a good handle on lucid dreaming first, being in control over my own mind, and other things of that sort. You know, fixing myself on this plane before screwing around on another one :P

I will say though that there reaches a point in which outside help doesn't, well, help. At least, not any outside help that I've been able to find (then again, I'm one of those poor pathetic souls that think you can find good teachings for free on the net :P so maybe a lineage teacher will have some better techniques)

For example, there are a lot of methods, or I guess you could say "tricks" to help you get lucid. And those are all well and good. But the most profound lucid dreams I've had were when I just "popped" into lucidity. Suddenly everything was all there. I guess going along with what Ya Mu has been saying, I pulled myself together (or I was pulled together), and was able to be lucid. No lucid dreaming "techniques" or "methods" involved.

To that extent, I have really felt that my meditation practices as well as my lucid dreaming practices have really come together. It's all about awareness, and things like that. At least, that's my working theory for now :)

Anyway, that was a rambling post..... if you are just getting into lucid dreaming, use the methods on that site as a foothold to create your own methods.

Yeah I was studying Robert Bruce Astral Dynamics on this. I determined some interesting things.

1) He said his first OBE experience was when he was dreaming as a child.

2) Later he trained himself to do "waking dreaming" -- OBE while awake but he said this was actually not the astral body, rather it was the etheric body.

3) He says when he does an OBE while awake he gets the tingling sensation. This is the jing energy. When you have the OBE etheric connection or what's called "Fa Jing" in martial arts -- you are aware of information that is in the area where your etheric body is connected while at the same time you maintain waking awareness in your physical body.

4) Robert Bruce says that at first his heart would get major pulsations -- but in fact it was not his heart only his heart chakra. This has been studied in OBE lucid dreaming tests. It's been determined that in a lucid dream as an OBE a person has the physiological reaction of REM sleep which means your heart rate speeds up.

5) If you learn to have a REAL OBE as astral projection this is actually much much more advanced. The same study on OBEs as lucid dreaming determined that if someone trained through meditation they could consciously register in their sleep the experience of an OBE but they could then maintain a slow heart rate and pulse. In fact real astral travel is only after all the chakras open up and nirvikalpa samadhi is achieved -- it's a very advanced state of yogic meditation. You can begin to have astral OBEs but usually there is confusion about "who" is traveling and then you wake up. Sounds like this is what happened with you. I've had this as well.

6) So what is called OBEs in the West is what is called the "Astral Tube" in the East versus Astral Travel. The Astral Tube is when you have an open third eye but it's not fully activated -- there is a long distance connection but it's more through the jing or electrochemical or etheric body rather than the chi body or the shen body. Still in the Astral Tube you can have precognition -- once I had a precognitive dream which came true in great detail -- THREE YEARS LATER. Also when you have a dream that is precognitive it is like a samadhi vision -- it's MORE REAL THAN BEING AWAKE.

7) So being awake is also a type of holographic dreaming. This is the final state of dreaming. I highly recommend you read a book called http://transcendentdreaming.com by Dr. Christine Donnelly. In this state reality is holographic so that external travel is actually a reflection of internal body energy in the chakras. It's also called the rainbow body of yoga or the rainbow vortex of reality. It's a post-death state -- very advanced -- and from this can be telekinesis and eventually the yang body or other physical body is created.

1,2,3,4,5,6,7: good boys all go to heaven...

Anyone ever read the book "I'm OK, You're OK? "

It graphs the personaliyy types into Parent, Adult & Child.

Parent types feel they must declare a point as the one that all 'must' follow.

Adult types use reasoning to get a point across - Child types are playfull to the extremes.

What do you mean by "real"? It's "real" insofar people do report having such an experience. I've had one OBE too. I am still not sure what you mean by "real" though, so I can't really answer this question.

I've felt a loud noise and a feeling like my bones were rattling very strongly right before I popped out of my body.

As to what they are, they are a result of attachment to the body. People who don't have a strong attachment to the body can exit their body quickly and smoothly. People who have more attachment experience vibrations as they sort of "tear" themselves away. That's how I interpret the vibrations. I know for a fact that not all people feel the vibrations when OBE-ing.

Edited by goldisheavy

obe`s, ASTRAL TRAVEL, lucid dreaming, dream yoga....

all these take place in the astral realm.....

the astral realm is your next stop after youy leave the physical realm.....

the astral body is the emotional body.....

we have seven bodies.....

while in the physical realm we function basically with the lower three.....

emotional (astral body), mental and physical....

the mental realm is higher above the astral and more difficult to reach during sleep....

the key to mastering astral travel is to save emotional energy....

that is to avoid arguing and getting into situations that put stress on your emotions.....

the next step is to begin practicing on a regular basis.....

getting into the astral realm while mentally awake is an energetic operation.....

it requires chi.....

the best time is at dawn when all three bodies have rested and your energy is good.....

what you do is get up, drink a cup of water and go back to bed.....

meditate yourself to sleep.....

with the intention of being aware of the dozing off process.....

tibetan lamas practice this because it is similar to the death process.....(bardo thodol)

dying is similar to falling asleep.....

remember fear is an emotion and you must not let it bug you when you practice astral travel.....

the first experiences you will get are vibrational sounds and sensations.....

this is because you are beginning to consciously operate your astral body.....

with time they will disappear and other different ones will take their place....

if you practice with earnest you will gain mastery and eventually you will get your full conscious astral trip.....

the trick is to permit the physical body to fall asleep while mentally being aware of it.....

it can be done.....i`ve done it a hundred times....it becomes automatic as time goes by....

once you are in the astral realm....you will see different things.....

what will you see?

that will depend on your current emotional state.....because you are seeing things with your emotional body.....

if your aura is dirty....it will be difficult to see through it.....hence getting and keeping your aura clean and clear is a constant goal.....

there are several methods to clean the aura (bathing in sea water, etc)....but it requires a thread of its own....

the astral realm has seven planes.....

you won`t reach the higher ones unless you have mastered your emotions.....

the lower astral planes are full of confused entities who refuse to leave the physical plane and its sensual pleasures...... (the lower planes are closer to earth...the astral realm is a type of purgatory )

it is not a good idea to do commerce in the lower realms........

the most likely place that you will find yourself on the first trips is your bedroom.....

once there....you simply walk out the door and you are now in the astral realm......

if you have any problems while in the astral realm....put your hands on your chest and ask your higher self to guide you or help you....(mentally shield yourself with a blue shell followed by a white shell for protection before engaging in astral travel).......

if you are sincere your request will be fulfilled....

at the beginning you can choose to walk.....but you can also fly if it is your wish.....

avoid coming into contact with astral entities in the lower planes.... (the lower planes are dark...the higher planes are full of light...that is the distinction)

most of entities in the lower planes will want to tag on to you....to try and leech energy from you...if you get scared or emotional they feed on that energy....

in the astral realm you can contact people who have passed away....

you can also contact spiritual masters and ask them for advice etc,. etc.

but since the masters only visit the higher planes....

you need to maintain a very pure level of spirituality to contact them.....

This whole thread is quite intriguing.

I love this forum. :) So many weird ideas and interesting tidbits. Also, this forum always seems to trigger some of my wisest and deepest understandings, though I can never put them into words.

Thank you all.

@Ya Mu: Will Vibratory Acts of Power be helpful for one with no training to speak of?

This whole thread is quite intriguing.

I love this forum. :) So many weird ideas and interesting tidbits. Also, this forum always seems to trigger some of my wisest and deepest understandings, though I can never put them into words.

Thank you all.

@Ya Mu: Will Vibratory Acts of Power be helpful for one with no training to speak of?

These energy moves, Gift of the Tao: Vibratory Acts of Power, will help raise the energy body vibrational rate. I know of no qigong moves that are more powerful. Gift of the Tao II scheduled for summer release.

you can also meditate in the astral realm.....

i use chakra exercises sometimes to jump to a higher plane....

This guy has several free videos all on youtube:

There's some fascinating tidbits in here.

Kinda funny: The marketing strategy of that guy (see his website) is so similar to "Phenomenal Memory" recently mentioned somewhere here. Claim that all others do it wrong and you can tell people how to do it right, quick and easy. Offer a free document in exchange for your e-mail-adress. In case of PM people here said that in fact it is NOT fundamentally different as claimed and thus there's a lot of fancy-talk and exaggeration.

( Another possible and somewhat pathetic tactic is to offer something free or with discount only for a very short time, and when you do some research, you realize that this very short time is in fact pretty long. :lol: I guess it's part of a new trend in psycho-marketing trickery.) There are so many products that all follow basically the same martketing template, that it appears curious.

Kinda funny: The marketing strategy of that guy (see his website) is so similar to "Phenomenal Memory" recently mentioned somewhere here. Claim that all others do it wrong and you can tell people how to do it right, quick and easy. Offer a free document in exchange for your e-mail-adress. In case of PM people here said that in fact it is NOT fundamentally different as claimed and thus there's a lot of fancy-talk and exaggeration.

( Another possible and somewhat pathetic tactic is to offer something free or with discount only for a very short time, and when you do some research, you realize that this very short time is in fact pretty long. :lol: I guess it's part of a new trend in psycho-marketing trickery.) There are so many products that all follow basically the same martketing template, that it appears curious.

Phenomenal Memory is a 100% legit/working course, regardless of whatever marketing tactcs used. It is also a unique product, and I don't believe there are any wild claims about the time it takes to complete it; everything is pretty straightforward.

Guest winpro07

IBE's are much less common than OBE's....people spend about half their time in-body and half out. This will sound outrageous, but if you pay attention to the cycle of thought and blank places in between the minds activity and the actually quality of "in body experience" you may find that full in body experience where all your senses are in present time is rare and that there are hundreds of moments in each day where we totally trip out, maintaining only cursory and very unfeeling involvement in present time. Most people very rarely feel their legs. We go through the very same door (literal) when we fall asleep as when we trip out of present time or 'now'. The difference falling asleep, or OBEing is in how much of our ~energy converted from intent~ is left in this 'here' in each moment. If you look at the lower heart and crown you will see people or mind coming and going all of the time and much of the time that mind, is not their own..

• Like 1

IBE's are much less common than OBE's....people spend about half their time in-body and half out. This will sound outrageous, but if you pay attention to the cycle of thought and blank places in between the minds activity and the actually quality of "in body experience" you may find that full in body experience where all your senses are in present time is rare and that there are hundreds of moments in each day where we totally trip out, maintaining only cursory and very unfeeling involvement in present time. Most people very rarely feel their legs. We go through the very same door (literal) when we fall asleep as when we trip out of present time or 'now'. The difference falling asleep, or OBEing is in how much of our ~energy converted from intent~ is left in this 'here' in each moment. If you look at the lower heart and crown you will see people or mind coming and going all of the time and much of the time that mind, is not their own..

This post is worth to be saved (following the usual winpro posting habits).

If you look at the lower heart and crown you will see people or mind coming and going all of the time and much of the time that mind, is not their own..

How would you interpret this? Other people having influence/control over them? Or other people thinking about them or being spiritually connected?

Guest winpro07

How would you interpret this? Other people having influence/control over them? Or other people thinking about them or being spiritually connected?

it looks like a cobweb.. Mind is born from resistance, a duality that happens when any desire rises there is a "yes, I can" and a "no, I cannot" The self learns to experience through the mind and becomes so associated with it that duality becomes invisible. We find our self always within either the 'yes' or the 'no' and resiting it's opposite. The resistance is what consciousness calls "the mind" Consciousness is the self caught in 'doing' which requires effort and increases focus which prevents self recognition -light is always going out and never coming in. We resist external influence more vigorously than our own "mind" and the transference that looks like a web covering everything and going in and out of all bodies is a completely impersonal and random energy matrix that has not its source in any self at all -a dream world. Disconnected from that web of resistances the self manifests -intends from personal desire what ever effect. If you sit still now and be aware of what you call intent and notice the first thought that comes to you, then intend it to dissipate. Now there are two kinds of thought present in this moment. One you intended "to dissipate" and one that arrived form a..where?

You know, dolphins intend everything, literally they intend every single breath - there is a difference between intent and mind

• Like 1