Sign in to follow this  
alexandrov

chigung for prostatitis and other prostate problems

Hi All

I have had prostatitis/prostasomething for almost 3 years now

I am curently doing a kind of chigung that is supposibly good for this right now

The man who recommended me to use this kind of chigung has very limited english skills

so I wanted to ask those here who are familiar with prostate problems weather chigung has ever helped them?

Edited by alexandrov

Hi All

I have had prostatitis/prostasomething for almost 3 years now

I am curently doing a kind of chigung that is supposibly very good for this right now

The man who recommended me to use this kind of chigung has very limited english skills

so I wanted to ask those here who are familiar with chigung theory etc, if it is in fact any good at doing what I

was told it does. Also what else is it good for?

Anyways here is the link, it is a bit hard to understand the english so if you have any questions about how it is

practiced I can clear that up for you

thanks

I have taken Saw Palmetto Complex by Integretive Therapeutics Corp.

A Qigong exercise that could possibly help is demonstrated in one of Daniel Reid's books. I can't remember the title but you might search for it. I know of folks that have found this particular exercise very helpful.

Sorry, I can't comment on the one you are referring to.

Edited by Ya Mu

I would recommend a prostate massager similar to Aneros or a crystal one they sell with a handle. Then a prostate complex similar to what Plato sells on http://www.prostatesecrets.com/

I'll send him this link so maybe he can add something else to this.

:)

The prostate is a reflection of a man's integrity. Wonder why prostate problems are on the rise? In order to be most effective at solving a prostate problem, one must expand to include the entire pelvic bowl. There was a post here years ago called "Crystal in Uranus" and this is a good summary of what needs to be done. -Plato

Sign in to follow this