Sign in to follow this  
 ZenStatic

A humble request for the board....

I, like many people here I am sure, very much come here to learn from others. But honestly, I am starting to dread opening a lot of threads here. There is so much ridiculous bullshit going on, it's really getting out of hand. So please, I ask nicely, if you don't agree with something someone says, say so. But stop the attacks on the person. If you know you disagree with most things someone says, why not just stay out of those threads instead of disrupting things for others? I love this forum, but I don't come here to see so many people bashing others.

Edited by lostmonk

Yeah man...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67J_66hdN-I

Funny thing is I wouldn't be posting here if I followed my own advice. ...such is the nature of duality.

...try not to think about it.

Yeah man...

Funny thing is I wouldn't be posting here if I followed my own advice. ...such is the nature of duality.

...try not to think about it.

:)

...If ya like psychology they(um?...we all!) can be fun to watch.

Lot's of lessons. All around.

But have seen some good folks chased off by it.

Others who have wisdoms gift

don't waste their time posting because of it.

Intolerance and tolerance easily travel to extremes.

Most of us are pretty good bums?

Easily carried away!

good luck with the cause!

Shon

(U can yell at me if I go and get nasty to folks! :D

I can get a burr in my "socks" once in awhile... can make this child bit prickly! LOL We all can!)

*peace*

I, like many people here I am sure, very much come here to learn from others. But honestly, I am starting to dread opening a lot of threads here. There is so much ridiculous bullshit going on, it's really getting out of hand. So please, I ask nicely, if you don't agree with something someone says, say so. But stop the attacks on the person. If you know you disagree with most things someone says, why not just stay out of those threads instead of disrupting things for others? I love this forum, but I don't come here to see so many people bashing others.

you should take your own advice more often

In the study of Taoism or even Chinese culture, we have a saying called "someone who ran 100 steps is laughing at the person who ran 50 steps. "

In the army, a solider ran away because he is scared to fight, this solider ran and ran.. 100 steps back.

The other soldier ran too, and he ran 50 steps back. Laughing at this soldier who ran 100steps, saying :" haha! you are a whip, you ran 100steps! I only ran 50 steps!"

What is the different? Both of them are whip too, because both did escape from fear! They are both the same. So this story teach us, when you are laughing at others or commenting on others, you should look at what you are doing first before judging. Are you the same in other way?

A valuable lesson taught in the Chinese phillosophy.

I have been involved with one long "spat" here a couple of years ago now- I think it was cathartic- but probably annoyed some folks too-

these things run there course and go away-such is the nature of our little on line society-

We can only try to behave ourselves so that empathy and kindness may prevail...

I wish us all good luck in the new year with these issues and every thing else that comes our way-

love to all-Pat

Sign in to follow this