Sign in to follow this  
Mak_Tin_Si

"UM"/"NG" - in Chinese, A way to learn in Taoism

As requested from the moderator of TaoBum, I have moved to this forum : http://www.daoismworld.com right now.

So if you want to talk to me or ask me anything about Taoism, please feel free to go over to this forum and enjoy the new forum. New members for discussion are also welcomed.

http://www.daoismworld.com

Mak Tin Si

Edited by Mak_Tin_Si

Do you know the Mantras and spells for the Dao De Ching, if so can you tell us alittle about what they were originally intended for?

Spirit ape

Does taoism used the word OM/AUM does it sound similar to UM??

The word 悟 in chinese is sound like "UM" in Cantonese.

默朝上帝 一紀飛昇

知者易悟 昧者難行

i dont know how this label "tao master" got written under the picture - i am not tao master- please remove this

Edited by Riyue

There is no free lunch. You neither learn it yourself or you get it yourself from the learnings. Why do you want me to tell you all these? Will it be benefiticial to you? It is doing much harm to you indeed.

UM is a chinese word , OM/AUM I have no idea what you are talking about.

Do you know the Mantras and spells for the Dao De Ching, if so can you tell us alittle about what they were originally intended for?

Spirit ape

Does taoism used the word OM/AUM does it sound similar to UM??

OOOOOMMMMMM as in Indian Mantra OM does it sound like CHINESE UM? :D

Look up Om mantra if you have no idea what im saying there is plenty of information on Om Mantra and meaning!

Spirit Ape

I know what you are taking about. It is the buddhism stuff you are talking about, not much Taoism.

This is not used in Taoism much, but we do have some FU that have this word.

Mak Tin Si

OOOOOMMMMMM as in Indian Mantra OM does it sound like CHINESE UM? :D

Look up Om mantra if you have no idea what im saying there is plenty of information on Om Mantra and meaning!

Spirit Ape

Sign in to follow this