Sign in to follow this  
rulefollowing

acupuncturist, qigong, tai chi teacher in chicago?

Hi,

A relative of mine, who lives in Chicago, caught some horrifying disease in Egypt.

He is a bit better now, but for a while one of his arms was completely paralyzed; he was in the hospital for some time.

Now he says that both his arms feel 'funny.'

None of the legions of neurologists he has seen has been able to diagnose him.

There is talk that perhaps this is merely psychological. He is getting more and more depressed and anxious.

I have recommended to him that he try chi-based medicines, such as qigong, taichi, and/or acupuncture.

But I do not know of any practitioners in Chicago who are good. I am looking for someone, especially, who can help him to take a hand in his own curing, because I sense that this is the best way to address his depression and anxieties.

Help please?

Thanks!

Hi,

I am a Taoist master hosting a temple in Toronto. I do have confidence in helping your relative and we do have alot of experience in these kind of illness too. This is not a decease, it is a kind of negative energy or urban curses that he have caught in Egypt. It can be healed very quickly if you do something fast. I can give you more advice if you want. I am more than confidence to heal your relative. Wish him all the best!

Mak Tin Si

Hi,

A relative of mine, who lives in Chicago, caught some horrifying disease in Egypt.

He is a bit better now, but for a while one of his arms was completely paralyzed; he was in the hospital for some time.

Now he says that both his arms feel 'funny.'

None of the legions of neurologists he has seen has been able to diagnose him.

There is talk that perhaps this is merely psychological. He is getting more and more depressed and anxious.

I have recommended to him that he try chi-based medicines, such as qigong, taichi, and/or acupuncture.

But I do not know of any practitioners in Chicago who are good. I am looking for someone, especially, who can help him to take a hand in his own curing, because I sense that this is the best way to address his depression and anxieties.

Help please?

Thanks!

Sign in to follow this