Mak_Tin_Si

Preventing Car Accident

As requested from the moderator of TaoBum, I have moved to this forum : http://www.daoismworld.com right now.

So if you want to talk to me or ask me anything about Taoism, please feel free to go over to this forum and enjoy the new forum. New members for discussion are also welcomed.

http://www.daoismworld.com

Mak Tin Si

Edited by Mak_Tin_Si

Dear_Mak_Tin_Si,

Thanks for the advice. What do you think about using some sort of Fu on the rear view mirror? I personally use a rosary or prayer beads for protection. What are your thoughts on this?

Hi,

I used to suggest people to use the car protection FU for the car. This can be put inside the car or hang down from the mirror in the center.

Prayer beads are protection if you have that "activated" and empowered by a master. If not, it is not doing anything. I also have beads that are empowered for protections or good luck. If you use any beads, that are only for protection for the body, so your car can crash and you will be fine, but that is not what we want of course. By using the car protection fu, that increase the protection area to the whole car, so the car will be safe and you will avoid the crash too.

Dear_Mak_Tin_Si,

Thanks for the advice. What do you think about using some sort of Fu on the rear view mirror? I personally use a rosary or prayer beads for protection. What are your thoughts on this?

Prayer beads are protection if you have that "activated" and empowered by a master.

I'd like to think that I'm advanced enough to empower them with protection. We have two automobiles an I've used both set of beads, though I do not claim to be a "master."

That's good.

There was a joke long time ago from a person who came from a RIP OFF MASTER.

He got in a car accident with the FU this master have given. He asked the master, WHY DID THIS HAPPEN!?

The ripp-off-master said :"your fu is protecting your body, not your car. It did worked!"

So for this reason, I never want to follow the route of this master, I have always warned the people who are getting FU from me to get the FU you want, do not just ask for one and think it have thousands of usage. FU are like medicine, you cannot just take Advil for everything.

I'd like to think that I'm advanced enough to empower them with protection. We have two automobiles an I've used both set of beads, though I do not claim to be a "master."