gossamer

How To Guard Ones Dreams

You know some of you may remember my post about a month, or a month and a half ago, about being stalked here on the net.

Let's just say, for argument's sake, that someone is attacking you in your dreams.

I need a really GOOD defensive technique to "guard" my dreams from intrusion.

I don't necessarily wanna attack this other person magically, I just wanna build "a psychic wall".

This is a matter of some urgency, as I need all the solid, productive sleep that I can get.

I'm sure that there must be somebody here, who has a few ideas as to just how to do this.

Be aware that the stalker is reading here too, and is a part of this forum, in fact.

So, it would need to work whether he reads it or not.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Peace, gossamer

Totally easy. If you do want yourself to be protected, I have a super combo for you.

1) Body protection FU - worn on the neck.

2) Sleepin FU - put inside the pillow.

With this combo, NOTHING can intrude your sleep. You can also have protection when you wake up too. The protection FU is very powerful, unless it is a 1000yrs old demon attacking, you will be very safe!

PS: 100% guaranteed, because that is what we do all the time, busting black magic, healing, ghost bustings and all the spiritual healings you can think of, healing illness and undo-ing curses etc,. That is our profession.

You know some of you may remember my post about a month, or a month and a half ago, about being stalked here on the net.

Let's just say, for argument's sake, that someone is attacking you in your dreams.

I need a really GOOD defensive technique to "guard" my dreams from intrusion.

I don't necessarily wanna attack this other person magically, I just wanna build "a psychic wall".

This is a matter of some urgency, as I need all the solid, productive sleep that I can get.

I'm sure that there must be somebody here, who has a few ideas as to just how to do this.

Be aware that the stalker is reading here too, and is a part of this forum, in fact.

So, it would need to work whether he reads it or not.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Peace, gossamer

Edited by Mak_Tin_Si

Then you need different treatment, this we recommend you get us to get rid of the demon for you instead of asking for FU. This may require a warfare with the demon. So it is dangerous to do it yourself of course. We do it for you.

What happens if it's a thousand-year-old demon?

You might want to try keeping a daily journal of your dreams. Doing this consistently helps in creating lucid dreams at which point you can have some level of control.

I did this for a while with success but quite frankly i didn't like the idea of too much control - kept having super powers and hooking up with hot women. :D

One thing of importance is that if you do keep a journal, jot down the info as soon as you wake up otherwise memory of details will diminish as the day progresses.

What about the "cause" of the problem? Even you kept a journal, you will not cure the "cause" that cause this to happen. So it will happen again and again and again. Maybe sometimes worked and sometimes it will happen again and again and again.

Dream is very easy to intrude by black magic because when you sleep your soul (Hun) will be out of your body and into another dimension. So this is a good time for the black magic or curse to work into your body. If you do not treat this fast, you will just build up a super distructive decease in your body which turns into a tragedy later on.

You might want to try keeping a daily journal of your dreams. Doing this consistently helps in creating lucid dreams at which point you can have some level of control.

I did this for a while with success but quite frankly i didn't like the idea of too much control - kept having super powers and hooking up with hot women. :D

One thing of importance is that if you do keep a journal, jot down the info as soon as you wake up otherwise memory of details will diminish as the day progresses.

you are complicating it. just deal with whatever this person has done to you, and realize that you have power over your dreams, not the other way around.

if you feel like you can't do anything about it, just take one from the tao te ching and empty your mind completely before you go to sleep.

Tao Te Ching ??? What kind of sense is that? Why not read the bible then?

Is Tao Te Ching that famous in this western taoism world? Oh mine... I cannot believe how powerful this scripture seems to most people.

If you really do want to recommend something that calms the heart, I suggest you try something call Ching Jing Ging, - Peace Scripture.Also from Lao Zi. But it only work if you do it in Chinese, just like all mantras and spells , must be in CHINESE. It is because how the master sealed it into the lineage is in Chinese, you cannot use the english version to get the effect.

you are complicating it. just deal with whatever this person has done to you, and realize that you have power over your dreams, not the other way around.

if you feel like you can't do anything about it, just take one from the tao te ching and empty your mind completely before you go to sleep.

Tao Te Ching ??? What kind of sense is that? Why not read the bible then?

Is Tao Te Ching that famous in this western taoism world? Oh mine... I cannot believe how powerful this scripture seems to most people.

If you really do want to recommend something that calms the heart, I suggest you try something call Ching Jing Ging, - Peace Scripture.Also from Lao Zi. But it only work if you do it in Chinese, just like all mantras and spells , must be in CHINESE. It is because how the master sealed it into the lineage is in Chinese, you cannot use the english version to get the effect.

You are right that, to understand the deeper meanings and intent of what the Chinese sages have written, one must explore the true meaning of the language.

May I respectfully say that you are perhaps being a little on the dogmatic side by insisting that if it is not in Chinese then you can't access the power of Taoism.

I suggest that what is truly important is the Intent flowing forth from one's own true innate nature. This Intent supersedes all distinctions of language or cultural flavours. With the force of this intent any mantra, spell, invocation etc. flowers into it's full power regardless of the language used.

Yes, I can surely say the spells, mantra and scriptures DO NOT WORK as they are suppose to when you do them in ENGLISH. That is becaue those are sealed in the Taoism system by using CHINESE and NOT ENGLISH. This is becaues the master who sealed the stuff into the lineage do use ONLY CHINESE when they are creating these scriptures or mantras, which also include the "over-lapping" sound of the chinese words. These is not possible in English because the two language really makes a different.

So I can 100% say that spells, scriptures and matras will not work in ENGLISH for sure.

If you do not get the CHINESE learned well, even the words in the mantras, it will not work.

If you question about this, then I guess you have to really learn in the system of Taoism in a traditional way to find out what is consider to be "working" and "not working". You will feel the difference.

Taoism is a Chinese tradition, so learning Chinese is also part of the learnings. Just like fungshui, you can translate the basic baby stuff into english for the western, but when it go to the advance learnings, there are no way to translate it because the Chinese used are very deep in meaning. It can have many hidden meanings in oen sentence. It all depends on what level you are is what level you get. So there is not an "exact" definition to the words.

You are right that, to understand the deeper meanings and intent of what the Chinese sages have written, one must explore the true meaning of the language.

May I respectfully say that you are perhaps being a little on the dogmatic side by insisting that if it is not in Chinese then you can't access the power of Taoism.

I suggest that what is truly important is the Intent flowing forth from one's own true innate nature. This Intent supersedes all distinctions of language or cultural flavours. With the force of this intent any mantra, spell, invocation etc. flowers into it's full power regardless of the language used.

Dear Sir,

The Dao is the air blowing across the prairie, the moon shining her silvery light on the water, the sun's power as it glints on melting snow, a lovers kiss......and the following bliss, the deep peace of the quiet forest, walking up the mountain path, and seeing all of the valley stretched out below.

NONE OF THESE ARE IN CHINESE , but are mirrored in the HUMAN SPIRIT, I'm sorry sir, but you've mistaken the original LANGUAGE of the book, with "the POWER" of Dao!

I'm just a novice at Dao, but I DO know this much.

Do not mistake the great Dao, for one of the ten thousand things.

Secondly, the Dao de Jing has great power, Laozi knew this, so did the guard who beseeched him to stop, and write it down (as much as one CAN) before he wandered off into the western mountains.

Can the Dao de Jing chase demons away?

I believe that it can, BUT it depends on how it's used.

Please Sir, if you intend to be here, please respect US, even if some of us have not respected YOU, as perhaps we should have.

I personally have deep respect for the Dao de Jing, please do not spit, on what I consider "holy".

Thank you, gossamer

Edited by gossamer

No, you have totally mistaken this. Becaue how the mantras and scriptures are designed to work with the chinese wording, there is no way you can get the power in ENGLISH.

What you are getting here on the first few lines are just "translation of the words" not translation of the scriptures and knowledge. I do not know how you can explain this, but it is something you will experience if you learn under the traditional lineage, you find there is much more than Dao De Jing. I surely do respect this DDJ for sure and LaoZi of course, but DDJ is not really the ONLY thing in Taoism.

For chasing the demon, there are different things in taoism for that. NOT DDJ.

I would be more than please to share more of these to you later on. But first, you have to really know that what you know and claim to know is really not what I am talking about. There are many things unopen to the public in the west. You will know later when I talk about those.

Here, you do not use a knife to eat and cook. Of course you can if you want, but that is not wise. There are fork, chopsticks and spoons. Now you are just introduced to the knife, but never heard of the spoon, fork and chopsticks. That is why I am saying people here are just looking at DDJ and think that is TAOISM. No it is not all of TAOISM. It is not used for chasing demon. If you do, you are really being dis-respectful to it because you are using it in a WRONG way. There are EXACTLY scriptures for chasing the demon too. Not with DDJ.

Knowing about what TAO is, is of course easy, but putting it in practical use is not. Yuo can say whatever goes in your mind and that is tao too. But TAOISM is different. It is a whole big study, something that not that simple as you tihnk it is. There are TONS of knowledge in there specailly designed for different situation and usage. If you want to cook, you use a pan or pot, but now you are using yuor plate to cook. Thatis why I am laughing.

Dear Sir,

The Dao is the air blowing across the prairie, the moon shining her silvery light on the water, the sun's power as it glints on melting snow, a lovers kiss......and the following bliss, the deep peace of the quiet forest, walking up the mountain path, and seeing all of the valley stretched out below.

NONE OF THESE ARE IN CHINESE , but are mirrored in the HUMAN SPIRIT, I'm sorry sir, but you've mistaken the original LANGUAGE, with "the POWER" of Dao!

I'm just novice at Dao, but I DO know this much.

Do not mistake the great Dao, for one of the ten thousand things.

Secondly, the Dao de Jing has great power, Laozi knew this, so did the guard who beseeched him to stop, and write it down (as much as one CAN) before he wandered off into the western mountains.

Can the Dao de Jing chase demons away?

I believe that it can, BUT it depends on how it's used.

Please Sir, if you intend to be here, please respect US, even if some of us have not respected YOU, as perhaps we should have.

I personally have deep respect for the Dao de Jing, please do not spit on what I consider "holy".

Thank you, gossamer

add-on to the above,

You have said what TAO is not TAOISM. Please make sure what you are seeing and reading are what you are answering though. I can say 100% to you that TAO TE CHING is not ALL of TAOISM. It is not used for the method listed above by someone. It is something that lead us to enlightment and learnings of the great tao, but NOT USED FOR CHASING DEMON. It is a foolish way and a stupid way to use it to chase demon when there IS a special scripture designed for this. Which is also a disgrace to the scripture by mis-using it. Which is also what you can say a "disrespect" for the scripture itself.

Using the scripture for the right purpose is really a respect. Please do not use a knife to eat, you can do it but it is not right. Just not right.

My job is also to introduce the right way of using each taoism knowlege which make sense in the system. By seeing someone saying that you can use DDJ this way, which make no sense, is really mis-leading for others and this is why I must jam in. It seems rude, but it is benefiticial when you are the one who got mis-leaded by his post.

Edited by Mak_Tin_Si

We have a saying here in the West. "Opinions are like assholes, everyone's got one" .

Never-the-less, I would still ask you to respect us here, as we try to learn to respect others, who are perhaps different then us.

The Dao is BEYOND language.

gossamer

Guys, I have had thoughts of disagreements with some of Mak Tin Si's postings as I have also thought perhaps the world view is lacking sometimes.

But I have to agree with him on the subject of the spells (that he uses), etc and why they must be spoken in Chinese. Furthermore I think they would not work unless the original dialect that they were sealed in was used. The reason has to do with vibration. As in the activating vibration of the spell. Nothing to do with simply because he is Chinese and doesn't think westerners can develop any power, although quite frankly I have seen my share of this type of thinking.

I also think the OP may find help in Mak Tin Si's method.

One simple thing you can try is to put a purple bubble around yourself before you go to sleep. Also, try to ask the Light for protection (doesn't matter what you believe in) Just ask sincerely. Do this before you put up the purple bubble. Also try meditative qigong right before retiring and calm the mind.

Edited by Ya Mu

You are right the DAO is beyond language, but you cannot say TAOISM is not language based. I am takling about TAOISM here, not the DAO. The DAO is just nature, of course not restricted by language, but taoism is not. So DDJ can be understand in a shallow level with english, I agree, but it is too deep and advance for the WHOLE to be translated and taught in chinese. In Chinese there is something call "YI" intention in the language, which english do not have. It is hard to teach that with a few post, but usually students of the lineage get it in a period of time learning under me.

I did respect others here because I am just telling off facts. If you want to see what is dis-respect, look at a few post at how some people abuse me. Wow. I was shocked too. Don't be too sensitive, I am just telling facts, no abusing, no swearing, no personal attacks, not even a slang... why do you think I am dis-respecting this person above?

When you see people teaching others to cook with laundry powder, will you stop them and tell the others that it is NOT how you cook?

We have a saying here in the West. "Opinions are like assholes, everyone's got one" .

Never-the-less, I would still ask you to respect us here, as we try to learn to respect others, who are perhaps different then us.

The Dao is BEYOND language.

gossamer

Thank you sir, I am bad in the language of english, but that is exactly what matter, voice vibration and the over lapping voice frequency that make the scripture and spells work.

I do teach westerners, they are learning and gaining alot of power too, but they have to do it in CHINESE neither. I do teach these students chinese too, isn't that nice?

Guys, I have had thoughts of disagreements with some of Mak Tin Si's postings as I have also thought perhaps the world view is lacking sometimes.

But I have to agree with him on the subject of the spells (that he uses), etc and why they must be spoken in Chinese. Furthermore I think they would not work unless the original dialect that they were sealed in was used. The reason has to do with vibration. As in the activating vibration of the spell. Nothing to do with simply because he is Chinese and doesn't think westerners can develop any power, although quite frankly I have seen my share of this type of thinking.

I also think the OP may find help in Mak Tin Si's method.

One simple thing you can try is to put a purple bubble around yourself before you go to sleep. Also, try to ask the Light for protection (doesn't matter what you believe in) Just ask sincerely. Do this before you put up the purple bubble. Also try meditative qigong right before retiring and calm the mind.

I have heard as one progresses on there path, they dream less. By that I mean, they have more restful sleep.

Dreams are good because they do tell you alot, they reflect on your daily life and sometimes give hints and tips to you telling you about the future too. But that only applies when you know how to decode the dreams. This is taught in the system of Taoism too.

I have heard as one progresses on there path, they dream less. By that I mean, they have more restful sleep.

I always thought that dreaming is a bad thing. That the mind is not focused or whatever before sleeping.

Dreaming is a part of our nature. Everything in Nature can be a good thing when you know about how GOOD it is. So we learn about Dreams in Taoism study too.

The mind can be very focus and you can still have dreams. There are also a method in taoism call "dream making" which you can send and make a dream to someone with using FU and mantra. You can also make a couple meet in the dream by using FU. This is call dream-dating. It is there for a reason.

Sometimes, masters also will teach their students by sending tips for the students in dreams. Sometimes the master know what is wrong with the student, for example he know the student have stolen something, but the master do not want to ruin the relationship and still want to give the student a chance. So the master will try to send the student a dream to let him know that he have done something guilty. This way can lead the student to learning and also not ruin the relationship betwen the two.

Dreams are also decodable with the scripture of dream. This is written by the creator of I-Ching, King of Jau.

I always thought that dreaming is a bad thing. That the mind is not focused or whatever before sleeping.

In Chinese there is something call "YI" intention in the language, which english do not have.

I appreciate your sincerity in what you say. I do agree that specific 'spells' would have a vibrational aspect to them that would transmit the true intent of the originator.

However, I will bring to notice the works of Master Ni Hua Ching who, throughout his books, has gone to great lengths to translate many mantras, like the Golden Light Mantra, into English. English also has "YI" intention and the art of understanding it is called etymology. If one understands the Yi of Chinese and the Yi of English, as Master Ni has taken the trouble to learn, then authentic translations can and have been made.

A question for you ... what is the true purpose of all the spells, fu, rituals, etc in traditional Taoism? Aren't they there as tools to discover union and full expression of one's innate nature and the union of personal nature with universal nature?

So again, the point of what I am saying is this: The Yi that surges forth from one's personal nature is the direction that all good traditions and teachers point. And you certainly do not need to know a specific language to discover union with your own innate nature.

The YI of chinese are very person, if a master translate it, it is what THAT master get, so that means if you just listen to that master, you only get to where the master is at. But nothing more. You are then limited to learn to just that level. In chinese, the master who wrote the scriptures leave a big gap for you to learn the YI in different stages yourself.

In Taoism, there are many stamps for FU, but each student should make their own stamps, why? because you cannot be limited to the master's level, you make your own and that allow you to reach higher level than the master. This is call self-enlightment in taoism learning. Same as the YI issue.

It is great for the master to translate the mantras into english but it dosen't meant you will get it to work. It is a good and great way to spread the knowledge but it also means giving people a chance to get a preview of the mantra only, not to DIY learn it yourself.

The reason to have spells, mantras, scriptures, rituals are to bring help to people who need it, to let the practitioner learn about taoism and the nature in a experiemental and self-enlightment way, to transmit energy of the master to the students for generations to generations. Keep the power of taoism alive. These are just a few I am listing, there are much many more.

I appreciate your sincerity in what you say. I do agree that specific 'spells' would have a vibrational aspect to them that would transmit the true intent of the originator.

However, I will bring to notice the works of Master Ni Hua Ching who, throughout his books, has gone to great lengths to translate many mantras, like the Golden Light Mantra, into English. English also has "YI" intention and the art of understanding it is called etymology. If one understands the Yi of Chinese and the Yi of English, as Master Ni has taken the trouble to learn, then authentic translations can and have been made.

A question for you ... what is the true purpose of all the spells, fu, rituals, etc in traditional Taoism? Aren't they there as tools to discover union and full expression of one's innate nature and the union of personal nature with universal nature?

So again, the point of what I am saying is this: The Yi that surges forth from one's personal nature is the direction that all good traditions and teachers point. And you certainly do not need to know a specific language to discover union with your own innate nature.

Sometimes, masters also will teach their students by sending tips for the students in dreams

I've heard of such things and have written things down that I thought came within dreams. But, I'm not sure that this is a healthy process psychology wise. By that I mean, a lot of people will think your crazy.

Edited by Dean

You can proove whatever is passed on in dreams by experiementing their power and usage. If it is real, it wil work, if it is just crazy stuff, it will not work. I have done alot of these already.

Why care about what people say about you when you know what you know is real?

PROOVE to yourself. BE CONFIDENCE and BE TRUSTED. That is the way to learn in taoism.

There are 2 things that is the MAJOR obstacles in taoism learning.

One is confidence - trust in yourself

Another one is HUNG SUM - the power to keep up something for a long time. like keeping up the practise in a long time period. Do not give up.

I've heard of such things and have written things down that I thought came within dreams. But, I'm not sure that this is a healthy process psychology wise. By that I mean, a lot of people will think your crazy.

Edited by Mak_Tin_Si

Why care about what people say about you when you know what you know is real?

PROOVE to yourself. BE CONFIDENCE and BE TRUSTED. That is the way to learn in taoism.

I myself don't care what other people think. I know that we are cable of more than what is thought. The mind, Body and Spirit are powerful things. I'm learning more about Taoism/ Daoism everyday.

That is right! That is also how taoism is learned too.

I myself don't care what other people think. I know that we are cable of more than what is thought. The mind, Body and Spirit are powerful things. I'm learning more about Taoism/ Daoism everyday.