Sign in to follow this  
Wayfarer64

Reliable Acupuncture Between NYC & Philly on East Coast USA

Hi gang!

Does anyone have any info on a reliable practitioner of Acupuncture or acupressure on the East Coast of the USA?-

My sister has chronic back pain after a car accident and I wantg to find her some real help...

Thanks for any input-

Love to all- Pat

Hi gang!

Does anyone have any info on a reliable practitioner of Acupuncture or acupressure on the East Coast of the USA?-

My sister has chronic back pain after a car accident and I wantg to find her some real help...

Thanks for any input-

Love to all- Pat

If no one near you has a personal recommend you can search for a licensed practitioner here: http://www.nccaom.org/find/index.html

If in Baltimore, or w/in driving distance, I highly recommend Steven Solomon. He is a terrific acupuncturist.

He cured a nasty skin disease my wife had that no Western doctor could even diagnose. He is also a very kind man, although quite intense in his own way.

Steven A. Solomon

600 Wyndhurst Ave.

Baltimore, MD

Phone: (410) 435-3747

Did your sister have any emotional problems with the pain? I have alot of experience dealing with people after a car accidents, pain, emotional and internal bleedings. Did you get her to check if she have any internal bleeding?

I could help her (distance) by using taoism medic system's FU to heal the internal injuries which speed up the healing process of the body, then I will use pain-stopper FU for the back pain, this will also reduce the pain for her while healing.

This method may require some chinese herbs, so if you can find a place to buy them, it would be good.

Mak Tin Si

Hi gang!

Thanks for any input-

Love to all- Pat

Did your sister have any emotional problems with the pain? I have alot of experience dealing with people after a car accidents, pain, emotional and internal bleedings. Did you get her to check if she have any internal bleeding?

I could help her (distance) by using taoism medic system's FU to heal the internal injuries which speed up the healing process of the body, then I will use pain-stopper FU for the back pain, this will also reduce the pain for her while healing.

This method may require some chinese herbs, so if you can find a place to buy them, it would be good.

Mak Tin Si

Many thanks to you sir !

I will relay this message to her and send her reply ASAP- PDG

Now its Tuesday - my sister is being sceptical and seems unlikely to delve into what I am trying to offer her- we shall see...

Edited by Wayfarer64

Sign in to follow this