Sign in to follow this  
mewtwo

It turns out you do need a master for iron palm.

So I was trying to break a glass bottle that root beer comes in right. well after like 15 hits it finaly broke and I cut my self. the next day I went to the doctors office and I had to get 1 stich. You wana know the ironic part there is a guy in town who teaches iron palm. Man do I feel stupid.

My one time sifu Bill Chung demonstrated the iron palm and could teach it but it would take many years before he would teach it - these abilities take discipline and proven purpose to be attained - they are not for anybody to play with and yr lucky all that happened was 1 stitch

I toyed with it once after learning a little bit about it and messed up my whole arm-from backed-up energy... I was stupid too- thirty years ago- take yr time - grow naturally, don't be rushing yrself etc-

peace -Pat

:blink:

Ha! :lol: Sorry about the cut. I sometimes used to do flintknapping, and once had a big chunk of industrial glass. It cut the knuckle of my middle finger all the way to the bone. Seriously, glass can be alot sharper than steel. Nothing to mess around with :D

So I was trying to break a glass bottle that root beer comes in right. well after like 15 hits it finaly broke and I cut my self. the next day I went to the doctors office and I had to get 1 stich. You wana know the ironic part there is a guy in town who teaches iron palm. Man do I feel stupid.

Chicks dig scars :)

Yea go to the teacher once you're healed up. There are internal medicines you take to adapt, as well as external medications to heal quicker. But every teacher is different...some good some not good. I haven't trained this, but I know this much.

Lol ok so I've punched many many windows back in my day as a drunk and my fists have always came out FINE but the thing is....maybe I'm a master at iron palm but I'm certainly not an iron forearm or iron elbow master because those are where I got my stitches.. :lol:

I know I'm not an iron first practitioner nor a master.

Real Iron palm should have herbs, pills, oils, jau's, poultices, meditations, to correct the energy in the hands if not stay away from just wacking your hands.

The bottle break is not iron palm its a trick and can be learnt in minutes, Just like leaving a palm print on someone!

Ape

Sign in to follow this