sean

The new Personal Practice Discussion setup

It's been a few weeks now with the new Personal Practice Discussion setup where everyone has their own subforum. How is everyone digging it?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. It's been a few weeks now with the new Personal Practice Discussion setup where everyone has their own subforum. How is everyone digging it?

• I more or less dig it
    • I wish it would go back to the way it was
    • I wish it was structured a new way that I propose below
    • I don't care one way or the other

It's been a few weeks now with the new Personal Practice Discussion setup where everyone has their own subforum. How is everyone digging it?

Put in your vote and feel free to discuss as well. One thing I kind of dig about it is the ability to have multiple journals in your own little section.

I like them both - the blog area and the practice discussion area. What I like in the blog area is the way each entry is presented. You have the calendar (the whole menue is quite nice) at the right side for orientation and are able to give each new entry a category. Apart from that it has a nice design / presentation of the blog (sorry, but I'm fixated on design :P - I know!) But that's probably also the reason why I like this site so much - not to mention the (usually) nice discussion and information given here!

The possibility to create new threads and have more power over the practice discussion area (deletion, polls) is the big advantage of the practice discussion. I like the new possibilities of structuring.

I would like a combination of the given preferences / advantages I have just given - that's the reason why I still update my blog from time to time.

I'm happy and thankful to be able to use this forum to create my own version of TaoMagic (after the disappearance of Yudelove's home page into nothingness).

My own blog / practice discussion has one big advantage - I'm not only reading other's experience, but much better: I'm practicing, too :) !

the thing I liked about the old way was that you could very easily see and read the most recent posts, but upon reflection the new way has some good advantages that are worth it.

-Yoda