Why do you exist?

Very curious,

Very mischievous,

Tao has no thought as to what is ugly or right,

And by not knowing or trying at all,

here is it in all its beauty.

Edited by picnic

To merge the flesh with the light.

To go down in pursuit of the falling part of the cosmos.

And return to Chaos.

From what you know about taoism, that we have spirit body...

What do you think our purpose is on the earth realm?

Earth is where you go when you're empty enough to make new mistakes, instead of just living out the old ones.

In my teachings, I do teach people this:

"You will know why you are in this world when you are going high enough in your trainings. Because you will find out things that happen in your past life and that is why you are still here in this world realm. You have the choice to finish paying your debt and balance out everything you did in the past or just leave it alone and pretend it is not there. But we do have to pay off our debt no matter what you belief in. Karma. We do for sure own our parents alot for giving birth and raising you as a child. So we have to pay them back to balance out these. Not by only money, but also by respect and much much more. Usually it takes 150yrs of hard work to pay off your parents. In Taoism training. you do train hard and try your best to pay off this in a shorter period. But usaully this statement is paid this life and carried on to the next life for paying agian. Sometimes you have very bad friends who cheat on you all the time, you know why? you know the story of WHY they cheat on you all the time? Where is the debt? Where is the karma coming from? You will only be able to find out that with training yourself in Taoism. To find the truth, and pay off the debt you own. When ALL debt is paid, you will be out of the world here. Because you are done doing your job."

Nobody can tell you WHY you are here because everybody have different task to finish, just the matter of "do you know it and do you find it". We do find more and more task during our practise when we know the past life and even things before that. So you have lots to do.

From what you know about taoism, that we have spirit body...

What do you think our purpose is on the earth realm?

So that this big beautiful 'whatever it is' can be aware of itself and revel in it's wonders...

We're supposed to dance while the music is playing, not wait until it's over and hope for an encore.

To merge the flesh with the light.

To go down in pursuit of the falling part of the cosmos.

And return to Chaos.

beautiful. ditto that and;

to worship the river inbetween.

it is a secret - ... and it will remain a secret ...

laozi says in ddj 4

道...

吾不知誰之子象帝之先

wu2 bu4 zhi1 shui2 zhi1 zi3 xiang4 di4 zhi1 xian1

i dont know ...

thus - how can we know more about our dao?

Why do I exist??

Dancing..

Mom and Dad met at a dance. Various causations...me.

Looking through earlier thread of cause and effect reveals more. Grandparents also met at dance. Moving through earlier human generations its still dancing dancing dancing as the root cause.

Even before humanity, there was a dance within the evolutionary systems. Moving billions of years earlier onto the molecular level, still dancing and spinning.

Why do I exist? Dance

B)

So that this big beautiful 'whatever it is' can be aware of itself and revel in it's wonders...

We're supposed to dance while the music is playing, not wait until it's over and hope for an encore.

yes a little nod to Alan Watts there ;) and a nice way to look at it all. I like that particular way of looking and say; "I manifest as environment for, and experiencing organism of, over and over again, just for the pleasure of it - And why not?!"

Anyone asking "why?", as many have said, is not well and needs to adjust, as no one who was truly happy would ask "What? why? how?" they would just be, in bliss and wonder.

So I say;

"Why seek happiness,

When the quest only defines sadness,

Breathe Deep and sit,

For this is It!"

Earth is where you go when you're empty enough to make new mistakes, instead of just living out the old ones.

that's an optimistic view, Ian. How do we get empty enough, in that theory?

Why do you exist

because without you the alphabet would be one letter short and we would not be able to spell 'mbrella.

Sign in to follow this