Sign in to follow this  
Mak_Tin_Si

Common Emotional Problems Healed

As requested from the moderator of TaoBum, I have moved to this forum : http://www.daoismworld.com right now.

So if you want to talk to me or ask me anything about Taoism, please feel free to go over to this forum and enjoy the new forum. New members for discussion are also welcomed.

http://www.daoismworld.com

Mak Tin Si

Edited by Mak_Tin_Si

I would say, I could believe this. But this would only be some negative energy. It wouldn't explain all negative energy, would it?

What about emotional issues from bad relationships. In Chinese medicine, they say the heart is the governor of the mind. A good heart can make relationships good with others, but bad relationships can also affect the heart, and therefore, other organs, thus the imbalance in the body.

What is the treatment for this?

Edited by dragonfire

That is absolutly right. The negative energy explained in this is only some of the negative.

In your example, the chinese medic explain the effect of the organs that is CAUSED first by the energy being changed and affected.

For example, you can be close to FIRE first and feel the heat, but if you touch it and try to suck in the energy of fire too much, your body reacts with emotional feelings of anger and violent, then your heart's energy will over react.

Also, it can go the other way around, working from the inbalance of organs to form emotional problems.

With neither way, we can solve it by doing trainings or using FU. Using FU require analyzing of the problem before deciding which FU to use, just like medcine. With trainings, the master have to do the job to see what is the problem and guide the student along.

I would say, I could believe this. But this would only be some negative energy. It wouldn't explain all negative energy, would it?

What about emotional issues from bad relationships. In Chinese medicine, they say the heart is the governor of the mind. A good heart can make relationships good with others, but bad relationships can also affect the heart, and therefore, other organs, thus the imbalance in the body.

What is the treatment for this?

Sign in to follow this