Sign in to follow this  
Ian

Skin manifestations of five element releases

I've been getting a lot of what I call "pricklies" lately. These are the, well, prickly skin sensations I associate with liver release. Used to have them when I did lots of liver sounds, and now they're coming, I think, largely because I'm swimming a lot more.

And it occurred to me that I can't remember most of the others. Excess heart energy comes out as a rash, but what about lungs, spleen and kidneys?

Hi Ian, you might want to rule out the possibility of chlorine toxicity causing skin symptoms.

Thanks, but I have. The pool I use is really good that way, and the pricklies come when I do livery things, stretching, squats etc

Thanks, but I have. The pool I use is really good that way, and the pricklies come when I do livery things, stretching, squats etc

It may also be that you have grown more sensitive energetically, or less "gross" meaning that foods you ate or stuff you drank before will be dispelled faster from the body. It does not necessarily follow the elemental system related to the organs.

I've had skin problems most of my adult life. Much of it is due to heredity but lately I've felt release or "rejection" of foods that are to "gross", like whole grain bread, coke, beer, spicy stuff etc. Common denominator is smell and starch/sugar content is high.

On the elemental level, I've come to recongize that I have an over-strong metal element that causes skin problems (skin being the manifestation of lung energy). Skin problems may thus be connected to lung-energy such as grief, depression, self-preservation and integrity. Byt also, strong metal "cuts" the liver-wood, and the whole grind is on its way.

My weakest element is spleen-earth which makes me have to do alot of digestion-qigong, and also focus on not over-think/ruminate.

I got this from an Element-analysis of my birth chart from Erwann Lemoigne.

h

Edited by hagar

Sign in to follow this