Sign in to follow this  
Mak_Tin_Si

A FU that a taoist drinks

As requested from the moderator of TaoBum, I have moved to this forum : http://www.daoismworld.com right now.

So if you want to talk to me or ask me anything about Taoism, please feel free to go over to this forum and enjoy the new forum. New members for discussion are also welcomed.

http://www.daoismworld.com

Mak Tin Si

Edited by Mak_Tin_Si

This is a fu called "BAK MO GUM GEI FU" meaning "Do nothing wrong FU"

This FU is very special. With this FU drank into the body, it is effective for 1/2 a year. During the 1/2 year, the taoist gained safety and also prevent your energy from leaking out or being sucked by other source. In special occasions such as the Chinese New Year, people tends to do alot of things that they are not suppose to do which attracts bad luck. With this FU drank, it will dissolve the negative energy in the taoist automatically. This FU is drank often by taoist who train with high level training. Because their energy is very sensitive, they feel not so good whenever some dirty energy is beside, so this fu also blocks it out. With this FU, the person gain safety, luck and security for the taoist.

Mak Tin Si

Hello Mak Tin Si

How is it drank? Do you mean it's like, or is, an energized water?

Or Something like an image on something/a substance that dissolves into the water?

How is this done?

Do folks find themselves to become more sensitive(or overly sensitive) working with this kind of Fu?

also you mentioned using Fu's in acupuncture in another thread,

don't know which one now though so am asking here? :D

Am interested to know how a Fu can be used in acupuncture also?

Wondering How this is done?

I know people who use gemstone elixirs on the needles, is it similar?

Or more of a direct energy with out a carrier/substance to transmit the energy?

Or the energy along with needle insertion, or insertion in certain patterns?

Sorry for my lack of understanding Mak, and for all the questions!

Thank you for sharing your information.

Stay well,

Shon

* edit *

I see in some of your other posts the mention of burning the fu,

mixing the ash with water and then drinking it, Is this Fu drank the same way?

Thank you

Edited by shontonga

This FU is very special. With this FU drank into the body, it is effective for 1/2 a year. During the 1/2 year, the taoist gained safety and also prevent your energy from leaking out or being sucked by other source. In special occasions such as the Chinese New Year, people tends to do alot of things that they are not suppose to do which attracts bad luck. With this FU drank, it will dissolve the negative energy in the taoist automatically. This FU is drank often by taoist who train with high level training. Because their energy is very sensitive, they feel not so good whenever some dirty energy is beside, so this fu also blocks it out. With this FU, the person gain safety, luck and security for the taoist.

Mak Tin Si

Do you bottle and sell it?

The fu that is mentioned in this thread is drank by burning into ash and mix with water. This method is uesd for all FU to drink. It is very magical, when you burn it and drink it, it does really do the work inside your body.

People who are highly trained in Taoism is very sensitive, they can control it but sometimes it is always safe to drink a fu to keep them safe from being polluted. They gain all that pure energy from hard training, so nobody want to get dirty in the public. This fu will be a great help. You will never be able to keep your own energy total pure all the time. That is why higher the master go, more restrictions and rules applies. Those who are trianing in the mountains even go on total veggie and they have over 1000 rules to watch out which will ruin their way to immortality.

FU with accupuncture is very cool, we used to draw the fu with sword figner on the needle and pin it in. Or sometimes they will soak the needle with FU water first to empower the needle. Sometiems we also pin the needle first and then use a FU to burn on top to generate special power for healing different illness.

FU is a very magical thing, it is hard to explain like how you can explain mech. of a car. It is too complicated and you need too much knowledge to understand. So my job is only to share the experience, but I really do not have the confidence to explain the work behind in a post or two.

Hello Mak Tin Si

How is it drank? Do you mean it's like, or is, an energized water?

Or Something like an image on something/a substance that dissolves into the water?

How is this done?

Do folks find themselves to become more sensitive(or overly sensitive) working with this kind of Fu?

also you mentioned using Fu's in acupuncture in another thread,

don't know which one now though so am asking here? :D

Am interested to know how a Fu can be used in acupuncture also?

Wondering How this is done?

I know people who use gemstone elixirs on the needles, is it similar?

Or more of a direct energy with out a carrier/substance to transmit the energy?

Or the energy along with needle insertion, or insertion in certain patterns?

Sorry for my lack of understanding Mak, and for all the questions!

Thank you for sharing your information.

Stay well,

Shon

* edit *

I see in some of your other posts the mention of burning the fu,

mixing the ash with water and then drinking it, Is this Fu drank the same way?

Thank you

The fu that is mentioned in this thread is drank by burning into ash and mix with water. This method is uesd for all FU to drink. It is very magical, when you burn it and drink it, it does really do the work inside your body.

People who are highly trained in Taoism is very sensitive, they can control it but sometimes it is always safe to drink a fu to keep them safe from being polluted. They gain all that pure energy from hard training, so nobody want to get dirty in the public. This fu will be a great help. You will never be able to keep your own energy total pure all the time. That is why higher the master go, more restrictions and rules applies. Those who are trianing in the mountains even go on total veggie and they have over 1000 rules to watch out which will ruin their way to immortality.

FU with accupuncture is very cool, we used to draw the fu with sword figner on the needle and pin it in. Or sometimes they will soak the needle with FU water first to empower the needle. Sometiems we also pin the needle first and then use a FU to burn on top to generate special power for healing different illness.

FU is a very magical thing, it is hard to explain like how you can explain mech. of a car. It is too complicated and you need too much knowledge to understand. So my job is only to share the experience, but I really do not have the confidence to explain the work behind in a post or two.

That helps, thank you.

Know other "traditions" that have similar ways but things get confused by words,

so am just trying to get a clearer view.

No matter what language is spoken

things get confused with this sort of stuff very easily, it seems.

i understand that there are many variables involved.

Thank you for taking the time to answer my questions, I appreciate it!

Good night!

... it is 1:30 in the morning already here?

Gotta get off this computer soon!LOL

:rolleyes:

That helps, thank you.

Know other "traditions" that have similar ways but things get confused by words,

so am just trying to get a clearer view.

No matter what language is spoken

things get confused with this sort of stuff very easily, it seems.

i understand that there are many variables involved.

Thank you for taking the time to answer my questions, I appreciate it!

Good night!

... it is 1:30 in the morning already here?

Gotta get off this computer soon!LOL

:rolleyes:

:)

Mak Tin Si

If that FU works then i could use one really.

Does it protects against bad energy like in hospitals or places with many sick people, places where negative events happend or places with many people togheter at the same time like a party/event or even on a packed bus ?

Do tell more plz :)

Thanx alot

For the situation on your case, yes, the FU can be combined with one more that you wear or carry around, then it will totally help you seal your energy up and nobody can pollut you in those occasions.

First, you can drink this one, then wear a body protection FU.

The body protection fu gives you a secondary secure for the blockage, but if you didn't wear it, the fu that you have drink also work for 1/2 year too.

What we do is usaually just drink and wear a fu, that keeps yourself very safe already.

If that FU works then i could use one really.

Does it protects against bad energy like in hospitals or places with many sick people, places where negative events happend or places with many people togheter at the same time like a party/event or even on a packed bus ?

Do tell more plz :)

Thanx alot

Thanx for the info, sounds really good. Can you show me how this fu or 2 fu's looks like ? :D

Sorry now im curious :)

Sorry that I do not have the picture of these FU. These fu are rarely seen on books neither. So I guess if you try it you will see it. haha!

Thanx for the info, sounds really good. Can you show me how this fu or 2 fu's looks like ? :D

Sorry now im curious :)

Sign in to follow this