hagar

Wilhelm Reich and me

A strike of weird syncronicity happened again.

Sheepishlord, and probably many others here are fans of Wilhem Reich. If you don't know him, wiki him up.

For all us energyworkers , he's compulsory.

Anywayz, as there was quite alot of focus on Reich in Norwegian media , I vaguely remember seeing a blue sign on a house wall about 100 yards from my home.

And after reading the papers again, I went back and there it was. Wilhelm Reich lived in the house for 6 years, and developed many of his theories, had therapy sessions and experiments with building the "orgon chamber" there.

Uncanny, in a way.

h

can you sniff out any residual vibes?

Actually, I did.

But what kind i do not know.

Unfortunately, Norwegian females generally share Reich's views that there is no neurosis in a sexually satisfied individual.

Felt compelled to tell, yet I was hoping to share this with Plato.

Unfortunately, Norwegian females generally share Reich's views that there is no neurosis in a sexually satisfied individual.

Yes, very unfortunate, hahaha. Thats why the swedes invade our country!

So can "orgone" be some kind og jing maby? I dont know much about Reich's theories, only the littlebit I read on wiki just now.

Actually, I did.

But what kind i do not know.

Felt compelled to tell, yet I was hoping to share this with Plato.

Yeah well since we're at this thorough and scientific thread about norwegian girl sexuality and mr reich and I assume the SYNCHRONICITY of it all I can only share.. :lol:

This very neurotic norwegian girl was riding a taxi in london this weekend passing a bar named The Mad Hatter, turning my head straight again I stared into a BIG sign saying "sexual gratification 100% guaranteed" AHH.. I was thinking..thats something I've suspected for a long time, there are others who deliver guarantees besides that gorgeous athletic sweede. HA! It is perhaps a matter of thinking inside or outside of the closet/box? and someone please tell me whats this got to do with oregon?

Edited by rain

Yeah well since we're at this thorough and scientific thread about norwegian girl sexuality and mr reich and I assume the SYNCHRONICITY of it all I can only share.. :lol:

This very neurotic norwegian girl was riding a taxi in london this weekend passing a bar named The Mad Hatter, turning my head straight again I stared into a BIG sign saying "sexual gratification 100% guaranteed" AHH.. I was thinking..thats something I've suspected for a long time, there are others who deliver guarantees besides that gorgeous athletic sweede. HA! It is perhaps a matter of thinking inside or outside of the closet/box? and someone please tell me whats this got to do with oregon?

Rain, did you just come out?

It probably has just as much to do with Oregon as anything else.

Btw; Norway is by some speudo-spiritual milieus situated riiiight on top of what right now seems to be the "crown chakra" of mother earth. Tell that to Halvor Flatland.

h

Yes, very unfortunate, hahaha. Thats why the swedes invade our country!

So can "orgone" be some kind og jing maby? I dont know much about Reich's theories, only the littlebit I read on wiki just now.

Jing? Veit ikke.

I think he is in the fuzzy no-mans land btw western metaphysics and experimental freudianism and pioneering the new-age movement.

Yet; if you build yourself an Orgon chamber, the effects are pretty much the same as wrapping yourself up in cellophane; Tingling, heat, etc.

But I've always respected pioneering work that puts more emphasis on empirical input than trying to fit it all neatly into our conceptual toolkit.

h

I think many thinkers, no matter they come from the East or West , already find/ guess that there is an universal power of living in the world of organisms which governs ; the point is , in the West, in spite people are good at exploring the external world , their introverted practice /meditation's achievement is not so magnificent as those in the East ; that is , before the spread of Taoism and Buddhism to the West, they never attained the ability of transforming things at the biological level to the higher physical level ( jing changed to qi) , and higher to shen , forming a clear-cut , step to step framework , which prevents them from attaining a qualitative , theoretical leap forward ...

And, no matter it is Schopenhauer 's world as will or Freud's repression of sex drive gives rise to civilization , there is no room for real freedom for humans; you are just lack of the necessary mechanism for the sublimation .

Edited by exorcist_1699