Sign in to follow this  
MrCanHead

School Project

abortion

Abortion is viewed as killing the baby and it creates really bad karma for the parent, specially the mother who is pregnant. This is because we as taoist know that babies in the stomach already have it's soul and which means some beings who died before have transfered their soul into this new live and getting ready to be born to become a new life. If the mother did an abortion, that means they took away the life again even before the life is born. So the soul of the baby will be wondering in nowhere, which is very painful. Until the next cycle for the soul came which is 180 years (calculated by astronomy in Chinese taoist study). Now the mother must pay off the bad karma she did. The way they mother may pay off is like...for example: cannot have any babies after abortion, or the next baby will be defected, or the mother will have super bad luck and got cheated by man again in the whole life..e tc,. Some even haev nightmares all the time and some see the baby coming back at the mother.

In your tradition, what can the woman do to reconcile her Karma?

Hi, I am a Taoist master in Toronto, hosting a temple. So here let me give it a try, see if the info I gave are useful enough for you.

Womens right in society and abuse

In taoism, everybody is equal, so men and women are the same, so women shall not be abused. The ranks for women and men are all the same in taoism too. The reason why some position are only held by men and some only for women is because of the nature structure that they have. Let me give an example here.. Some position require more physical energy which men is better with the natural build of muscles, so they set that for men and not women. Everything have a reason, not just a point of view. So we do not see women any weaker than men. In fact, a male and a female together forms a full, YIN and YANG. Therefore, we cannot just have one and not the others, or else we will not have any human in the world nowadays. In the theory of YIN and YANG, we say that only YIN or only YANG will not give birth by itself.

abortion

Abortion is viewed as killing the baby and it creates really bad karma for the parent, specially the mother who is pregnant. This is because we as taoist know that babies in the stomach already have it's soul and which means some beings who died before have transfered their soul into this new live and getting ready to be born to become a new life. If the mother did an abortion, that means they took away the life again even before the life is born. So the soul of the baby will be wondering in nowhere, which is very painful. Until the next cycle for the soul came which is 180 years (calculated by astronomy in Chinese taoist study). Now the mother must pay off the bad karma she did. The way they mother may pay off is like...for example: cannot have any babies after abortion, or the next baby will be defected, or the mother will have super bad luck and got cheated by man again in the whole life..e tc,. Some even haev nightmares all the time and some see the baby coming back at the mother.

death penalties

In Taoism, we do not agree with death penalties because we believed that karma works by itself like how nature just works itself. When one deserve death, they will die anyway, there is no point of human setting a time for it. What we can do is to put them into jail so the person will not come out and commit the same crime again. But on the other side, if they commit more crime, they are leading themself to death anyway. Nature works by itself. That is how Taoism treat the world. This is also called Wu-Wei theory for governing the world which will never work because this cannot be done until the whole world think the same way. That is why later on there is Hung Ji about confusionism who teach about ways taht the public can put into practise. Then alter on there are Hong-Fei-Ji who talked about laws and criminals stuff that put taoism into another stage with the FAT-GA theory. Taoism is not for governing.

homosexuallity

You mean Gay and Les? Well, part of nature, but it can be cured. There are two reasons why people are GAY or LES explained in the taoism healings system. One is because the hormons in the body is too much on one side. This can be healed by herbal medicine slowly. The other is when a person get GAY or LES all of a sudden in one day. This is because a female or male spirit have invaded the body, so the sex changed too. This can be healed very quickly with FU and taoism healings. By experience, this is very harmful if you let it there too long because the spirit will invade the body form time to time and soon or later the person will die of cancer or something like that.

drugs

Drugs are good for healings, but if you talk about smoking and those harmful drugs, Taoism do not agree to take any because taoist train to live a good healthy life and not harm yourself. It is a very disrespectful act to harm yourself with drugs. Dis-respectful for the nature who let you be here, and also for your parents becaues they give birth to you and also to yourself because you are doing things that is harmful for your own body which teach others to harm themselves too. You see a person who smoke will have alot of friends who smoke. That is a way to pollut the world and brain wash others to do stupid things to kill themselves. In taoism, we also know that it is karma from this life or the past life that lead you to take drugs and kill yourself this life now. So we avoid ourself from doing bad deeds and do more good deeds instead to avoid ourself to be like these drugs-additcted people in the future.

Mak Tin Si

I'm just curious as to what hormones are imbalanced in a gay man whose a bodybuilder or mma fighter, both of which have serious testostorone? Also, how is a hermaphrodite viewed in taoism?

In Taoism (religion), we do have many ways to cancel out the bad karma done by abortion. For example, the scriptured called 太上三生解冤妙經, Tai Sheung Saam Sung Gaai Yuen Miu Ging, is a good way to do it.

This scripture is actually saying that once there was a queen who tried to have babies for the king and the babies always die in the early age of 3, 6, 9.. or 12. Then, there was then the Yuen Chi Tin Juen, one of the 3 pure one came down and teach the queen why this happen.. theory and the cause and effect. Then she saw a demon like child.. the child said that it is coming back to kill the queen, but since the queen did a lot of good deeds in the past life, it cannot kill her, so it killed the babies instead. The queen is a good person in the past life, but she just got too careless when pregnant, so she lost the baby. But she didn't do anything about it, so this life the baby ghost came back and revenge because the baby hate the mother so much... long story..

This scripture have a set of 3 FU that can dissolve the energy of those absortion-ghost and also dissolve the negative energy in the mother's body... it is a whole set of stuff we do.

to be continued...

In your tradition, what can the woman do to reconcile her Karma?

hermaphrodite viewed in Taoism.

This type of person is very good for learning taoism, because they have both sex and which means they are YIN and YANG side in the same body which benefits themselve in trianing. In taoism magic, their progress can be 3x the speed of a normal person! Also, some taoism practise is design only for men or for women, this type can learn both and practise both together! Which is very very nice!

Bodybuilder and mma fighter who are gay do have imbalance YANG energy. The YANG energy is too much, so they become GAY. If that is not the case, they will not be GAY.

I'm just curious as to what hormones are imbalanced in a gay man whose a bodybuilder or mma fighter, both of which have serious testostorone? Also, how is a hermaphrodite viewed in taoism?

hermaphrodite viewed in Taoism.

This type of person is very good for learning taoism, because they have both sex and which means they are YIN and YANG side in the same body which benefits themselve in trianing. In taoism magic, their progress can be 3x the speed of a normal person! Also, some taoism practise is design only for men or for women, this type can learn both and practise both together! Which is very very nice!

Bodybuilder and mma fighter who are gay do have imbalance YANG energy. The YANG energy is too much, so they become GAY. If that is not the case, they will not be GAY.

A yang imbalance?

abortion

You touch on controversy here my friend. So are you say that a woman who was violently raped and fell pregnant should have the child?

What about if the pregancy would kill the mother? What then?

I believe we have to be practical here.

If the women got rapped, that is happening this life because of a reason, but if pregnant, the women could have the choice to do abortion and do something for the baby later.

If pregancy can kil the mother, we have FU to let the mother safety give birth to the child. WE have tons of FU there to help women who are pregnant.

Let me share something with you here..

One of my student who is pregnant now...(a westerner)

She have got pregnant at the beginning of this year, with FU treatment, she have NEVER have any pain and suffer in 8 months now.. The doctors and her friends are all shocked and always told her how painful it is and how bad the body will turn, but now, she is not ill or painful, nothing much change, very magical.

If there is any accident or any problems with pregnant, we can help with FU. That is taoism medic study.

You touch on controversy here my friend. So are you say that a woman who was violently raped and fell pregnant should have the child?

What about if the pregancy would kill the mother? What then?

I believe we have to be practical here.

Let me post this if you do read Chinese, This is the scripture for abortion...

太上三生解冤妙經

爾時

尋聲救苦天尊,

與諸侍從巡遊十方世界,化度眾生,

出離苦海,令歸正道,不入邪宗。

觀見西方於內一國王,號淨梵。

此國人民多生淫殺,不造善功,

多沈地獄,多失人身。念彼眾生,

遂即化身下降。其國王夜夢神報,

來日天真自東而至,何不迎之。

王心不寐,坐而待且,詔眾大臣、

后妃天親,及諸市民,遠離本所,

迎接天尊。至於城西,有一大園,

樓閣嚴整,花太繁盛。

是時天尊在七寶殿內,金龍座上,

天童侍衛。國王大臣、后妃天親,

及諸市民,座下圍繞,

觀聽演說正一妙法。俄然瑞氣盈園,

天花交散,大眾驚異,喜悅難言。

時有皇后及諸貴妃,

燒香拜禮,跪而告日:

弊居小國,愚魯之邦,

未嘗得聞如斯高玄妙道。今日遇值,

深為幸矣。有少短意,欲訴道前,

伏願洪慈,特賜允許。

天尊曰:汝有何言,盡心而說。

皇后告曰:今王年老,子嗣未立。

先有所懷,數月之中,遂致損落。

其或月滿,所得男女,或一歲二歲,

或三歲,或五歲之間,即便死亡。

未知前生今世何罪,致得如是。

若蒙哀憨,則仰受訣言。

天尊曰:是汝前生之中,懷孕不慎,

殺落其胎。兒女心內憎嫌,

故得今身如此之報。恐汝不信,

吾今攝此冤魂,汝當親問。

天尊指處,皇后視之,見一夜叉,

面如葉藍,眼如怪星。

指皇后而言口:前生之時,我受陰注,投你為母。你身年幼,全無惜護,

隨性作為,因此不慎,殺落我身。

今欲還報,緣汝前世生居中國,

敬奉天地日月星辰,勤侍翁婆,

孝順父母,欽崇三寶,至重善人,

塑像造經,略無慳惜,蓋殿修壇,

竭力施為,憫憐困苦,濟惠貧寒,

積此善功,今生證為小國之后,

若非此福,我即殺你,料應多日。

皇后聞言,心神懼怕,戰戰兢兢,

拜跪道前:我有先身,曾作如是,

今日雖知,悔之何及伏望天尊略示方便,捨自己之財,盡為布施,願求解釋。

天尊日:善哉善哉。

汝雖前生意大功德,廣作福田,

即知不的日懺悔身中之寬結。

吾昔於正一天尊,受三生解冤妙經

汝當隨吾精心誦之,冤業自消。

夫人稟一小天地而生,構陰陽而成,

一月之外,始分男女,可保而不可傷,可養而不可害,命與大人一體無異。

誤損有落,便成冤債。一日造冤,

三世報還,豈不佈哉。迷昧眾生,

倚恃年壯,懷孕之時,全無將護,

恣意而行,登高跳下,負重急走,

或跨騎勞形,或陰陽不慎,或撞或隱,或弱或按,或撲或揉,或服藥而損,

或針刺而傷,或餐毒魚惡肉,

或契硬物冷漿。如斯等事,妊孕多傷。或是自作,或教他殺害之因,

焉能一鑫說。前生所作,今身還報。

致使懷孕多病,疼痛纏綿,飲食減少,行立艱難,皮膚腫破,腰似錐鑽,

巴明目兮,一日如年。受此痛苦,

捱至月足,臨產多般,或連日不分,

或橫逆不順,親姻恐懼,眷屬憂惶。

當此之時,冤家來害,苦痛非常。

或母活子死,或子活母死,或子母俱亡,

皆為橫夭之魂。若得託生,依前再受,若未託生,纏害親姻。若遇此經,

志心持念,一切冤業,盡總消除。

即說咒曰:

晨昏運度,耀明古今。萬類受稟,

結化成形。冤業誤染,三世相侵。

正一之氣,解免冤魂。聞之即散,

聽之離分。天丁甲卒,扶護無傾。

速生速免,各得安寧。元皇符命,

時刻不停。急急如律令。

是時念經七編,夜叉座前拜謝天尊..

我今承斯功德,徑往中土,

託生富貴之家。拜謝而去。

眾人聞之,皆大歡喜。

天尊日:此經非獨解一人之冤結。

汝等各發誠心,誦經百編,一國之人,應有冤結,悉皆解脫。于會下言,

同聲誦之。至於百遍,驀見陰雲四布,黑霧之中,瑞氣垂空,

諸多類拜而言:我等特蒙天慈,

降賜經法,一國冤結,已生未生、

罪無輕重,咸皆解脫。攸忽之間,

雲收霧斂,天氣朗清,人民歡慶,

讚謝天恩。眾等告日:然賴道力,

普得濟度,雖無即目之冤,

慮有他時所犯。作何預修功德,

永離此苦。

天尊日:吾今說此三生解冤妙經,

若有善男子善女人,

每日燒香誦經三編,己身冤結,

盡皆消滅。如精心抄一本與人,

合家眷屬,同霑福惠。

若復有人胎氣怯弱,或數落不安,

轉禮此經,即得安穩,必得智慧男女。如睡夢中間,常見亡過兒女,此是冤業,又待重來。精心每日旦暮燒香,

拜禮此經,冤魂自退,普無驚佈。

若復有人臨產多難,即於難月之前,

請正一道士法師,對三清聖像,

焚香誦經,遂感善神護佑,誕育順理,則無冤橫之災,子母全安,

各保天年之壽。如行住坐臥,精誠持念,後世為人,富貴聰明,形容端正,

子孫榮旺,獲福無量。歎斯因緣,

而作偈日:

眾生多結冤,冤深難解結。一日結成冤,三世報不歇。我今傳妙經,解除諸冤業。聞誦志心聽,冤家自消滅。

是時天尊說經既畢,

諸仙大聖來迎天尊,巡遊他方,

濟拔群品,再為國王后妃曰:

自後依奉正道,即生孝慧之男。

吾今付汝靈符三道,朱書吞之。

一符保身,一符辟冤魂,一符催速生。汝等可以教世人遵敬奉行。

If the women got rapped, that is happening this life because of a reason, but if pregnant, the women could have the choice to do abortion and do something for the baby later.

If pregancy can kil the mother, we have FU to let the mother safety give birth to the child. WE have tons of FU there to help women who are pregnant.

Let me share something with you here..

One of my student who is pregnant now...(a westerner)

She have got pregnant at the beginning of this year, with FU treatment, she have NEVER have any pain and suffer in 8 months now.. The doctors and her friends are all shocked and always told her how painful it is and how bad the body will turn, but now, she is not ill or painful, nothing much change, very magical.

If there is any accident or any problems with pregnant, we can help with FU. That is taoism medic study.

WOW! If you said this in a room full of women I doubt you would get out with your gentry in tact.

So you claim you can effect medical cures? Be careful my friend, I am sure your country will have severe laws in place about making such claims.

Do you have the proof to back up your claims?

:D

Perhaps you would like to submit your abilities to the TaoBums science lab?

Taoism medic study is a huge study, if you want to know more about it, of course you can learn, but it is not taught in schools. Canada is a country which even the government will believe in jesus. The jesus religion said that jesus can heal people with magical power, do you believe?

Taoism does have this taoist medic study. IF you do not believe it, that is your problem, but I do proof to my patients by actually healing them and cure their illness, by many years of experience and successful case, how can I not believe it is working?

Why do I need proof to back up my claims? if I do have proof, will you be able to understand?

Do not try to explain CHINESE religion's study with WESTERN SCIENCE terms. They do not work the same way and you are using a different logic to explain this ancient wisdom which you have not seen before.

It is availible for learning, if you judge it, why don't you learn it first and then judge?

WOW! If you said this in a room full of women I doubt you would get out with your gentry in tact.

So you claim you can effect medical cures? Be careful my friend, I am sure your country will have severe laws in place about making such claims.

Do you have the proof to back up your claims?

:D

Perhaps you would like to submit your abilities to the TaoBums science lab?

Canada is a country which even the government will believe in jesus. The jesus religion said that jesus can heal people with magical power, do you believe?

The government is very secular.

And don't you claim to use spells and magic to cure......?

I am more than confidence enough to help people cure illness with Taoism healings, but I really really cannot help you to heal your mental illness here. Sorry, I cannot help you out.

Btw, why are you banging in everywhere that you do not like to go ? ARe you lost in your life or something?

It's like you do not like Chinese food and you starts to bang into all kinds of Chinese resturants and yell "It's nasty, chinese food is not good!! It stinks..!" Okay.. what is your problem? If you do not like chinese food, go for your french fries. But TAOISM is CHINESE STUFF. You go to a TAOISM forum, you are expected to know about this CHINESE form of art already. Make yourself clear and know where you are talking.

The government is very secular.

And don't you claim to use spells and magic to cure......?

You have got my heart, that is what I have been thinking too, but I really lack the relationship that can lead me to that, so I am trying my best to spread out the word and helping others. Hopefully one day, people will be able to see TAOISM MEDIC CURE be covered in your health card.

Mak Tin-si,

Have you yet looked into this with the Ontario Provincial government? Maybe your FU could be added to their covered services list. You'd be breaking new ground, but hey you never know!

WM

Anabhogya-Carya,

Actually, the Canadian government is rather non-secular, which frankly is a refreshing contrast to the current politically-correct-scared-of-the-leftist-crap US govt.

I live in canada, and it has to be secular. The infusion of culture here would not work well any other way. In my opinion the US government is far more christian influenced than Canada. Maybe it is just my perception, but the last time I checked most of the US states still don't allow gay marriage, abortion, some have the ten commendments on their courts, say God bless america constantly.

If you are so secular, go learn it yourself and proof to yourself what Taoism medic really is.

I live in canada, and it has to be secular. The infusion of culture here would not work well any other way. In my opinion the US government is far more christian influenced than Canada. Maybe it is just my perception, but the last time I checked most of the US states still don't allow gay marriage, abortion, some have the ten commendments on their courts, say God bless america constantly.

I am more than confidence enough to help people cure illness with Taoism healings, but I really really cannot help you to heal your mental illness here. Sorry, I cannot help you out.

Btw, why are you banging in everywhere that you do not like to go ? ARe you lost in your life or something?

It's like you do not like Chinese food and you starts to bang into all kinds of Chinese resturants and yell "It's nasty, chinese food is not good!! It stinks..!" Okay.. what is your problem? If you do not like chinese food, go for your french fries. But TAOISM is CHINESE STUFF. You go to a TAOISM forum, you are expected to know about this CHINESE form of art already. Make yourself clear and know where you are talking.

My mental illness?

I do not think I am any more lost than most people. Just because you have found a ship to ride and a destination in mind does not mean you can get there.

I know about the Chinese side, I just do not think it is very applicable to my life philosophy. And I have some problems with it, I do not think culture and religion are exempt from criticism, and neither am I. I never claimed to be a Taoist.. nor do I want to be. I merely have an interest in certain aspects of the philosophy of it. I am interested in the religious side too, but that does not mean that I do not question its claims. This fourm is non secterian, I can talk about whatever aspects of Taoism I wish to, as can everyone else.

Of course you do, enjoy yourself them.

I said already, if you question it, go learn it and you will know if it is real or not. You are just trying to look at the outer world by sitting in the bottom of the well. No wonder you cannot imagine it.

My mental illness?

I do not think I am any more lost than most people. Just because you have found a ship to ride and a destination in mind does not mean you can get there.

I know about the Chinese side, I just do not think it is very applicable to my life philosophy. And I have some problems with it, I do not think culture and religion are exempt from criticism, and neither am I. I never claimed to be a Taoist.. nor do I want to be. I merely have an interest in certain aspects of the philosophy of it. I am interested in the religious side too, but that does not mean that I do not question its claims. This fourm is non secterian, I can talk about whatever aspects of Taoism I wish to, as can everyone else.

Sign in to follow this