Sign in to follow this  
dragonfire

Cancer is a Fungus

I've been wondering what causes hairloss. I have a feeling fungus and chlorine in the water causes hairloss.

While doing some research, I stumbled on this video on Cancer. This Dr. may have re-discovered something that

the ancients knew all along. Its funny tho, he is trained as a western doctor, yet his findings are of a naturopath. The western doctors basically think he is a crock.

The Taoist Doctor's believed that we do not need a medicine for every disease as there are too many to keep track of. The key was to keep the body healthy and it will fight the invaders. I think what has happened with modern world is we have in essence created the perfect world for cancer (FUNGUS) to grow. We eat unnatural foods, use unnatural products(hair, skin), and drink tainted water. This all creates a place for fungus to grow.

video here:

http://aromatherapy4u.wordpress.com/2008/08/05/974/

Until now, no western doctor can figure out what cancer is. I can't believe the best they are able to do is say treatment with is surgery, chemo, and drugs.

His fix was Baking Soda! The root cause Fungus!

I think the west needs to wake up, and realize everything we need is natural. Its in the world. It grows naturally. We don't need to synthesize it.

Every effective drug that we have seen in history have all been natural drugs that nature produces.

They have the least side effects. Just watch the pharmaceutal companies try to destroy this.

Doctors do know what cancer is. They know that it is caused by the immune system. according to wholistic doctors, cancer is caused by the immune system trying to flush out systemic poisons. but western doctors don't know how to treat it.

I agree with you that the cure is prevention through keeping the body and mind clean.

http://www.health.theholographicmind.com/

Taoism healings do cure cancer too. But we categorize cancer into two types.

1. Taoism healings cannot cure - cancer that are caused by yourself. For example you have lung cancer from smoking too much. That we cannot help becuase you deserve it.

2. Taoism healings can cure - cancer that are there and you didn't do anything to cause it happen. For example skin cancer for no reason. Or something like cancer cell in the arms for no reason. Or someday you just go to the doctor and found you have cancer. These we can help.

There are special FU and herbs to heal cancer in taoism healings which is very organic and useful. I have experience in this for a few times. The most cool thing is one that came along with skin cancer, there are some cancer cells that formed a few marks on the arm. We used FU water and sprayed on it, and then let it sit for a while, the mark it gone. After a few treatment, they are fine again. The patient was a westerner fat lady, she was shocked and jumping all around after 7times of treatment!

Mak Tin Si

Until now, no western doctor can figure out what cancer is. I can't believe the best they are able to do is say treatment with is surgery, chemo, and drugs.

These types of statements are one of the main reasons that those of us who practice complementary medicine, like TCM, sensibliy are still lumped in with real, dangerous quacks. There is no question of "what cancer is". For a simple reading of it: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cancer There are clear reasons that surgery and chemo are the best options for the majority of cases. Are there some remissions? Yes, but they are not the majority.

Doctors do know what cancer is. They know that it is caused by the immune system. according to wholistic doctors, cancer is caused by the immune system trying to flush out systemic poisons. but western doctors don't know how to treat it.

This one sounded like it was going to be a good answer, but still fell short. There is immune response in play in various types of cancers, but cancer is a mutation that is replicated. While the diversity of types of cancer make this a simplistic discription, it is not as simplistic as "caused by the immune system" which is simply not true.

Until "wholisticly thinking people" get over the conspiracy type fear of legitamate science and medicine and start recognizing that healthy living and natural medicine have their place just as biomedicine has its place and is necessary in many cases, there is going to be little progress in truly integrating the best of both worlds of medicine....

ZAP the fuckers!

http://www.orgonecrystals.com/catalog/zapp...generators.html

http://www.worldwithoutparasites.com/

Or be a bit extreme : ) and do like Pak Muhammad (Guru Ipin) and plug your self into 220volts!

- Ya, Royal Rife also believed that cancer was caused by a virus. And nearly a century later, even the lamestream doctors are finally admitting a link here (see HPV & cervical cancer).

- Dr. Robert Dowling believes it's due to fecal toxins from oral bacteria.

- Dr. Hulda Clark believes it's caused by parasites.

- Dr. Tullio Simoncini believes it's caused by fungus.

- Calcifying nanobacteria (although they actually may not be classical bacteria, viruses or crystals) have also recently been linked with cancer (and heart disease).

2003 when a team from the University of Vienna Medical Center discovered nanobacteria in the calcified debris found in tissue samples from ovarian cancer patients. Meanwhile, several other studies revealed nanobacteria in samples of calcified arteries.
I don't know which it is exactly, or if it's perhaps a combination of several of these or some underlying cause that allows these infections...but it seems increasingly clear that infectious germs do play a significant role in cancer and other serious diseases.

Therefore, disinfection and detox are critical to our health. Disinfection to kill off these germs (but not the healthy flora), and detox to improve our body's natural ability to do so (by improving our immune and elimination functions).

health_affiliate_network_Terminator_II_hand_blinking_3.gif

BTW, yes, you can get a Zapper for ~$60 to just over $100. For these, you want to get one based on Dr. Hulda Clark's specs:

- "Original" Dr. Hulda Clark model

- Don Croft's Terminator II version as you linked (which also contains orgonite, a mobius coil & magnet).

- Mstrong1's Zapper

Go get yourselves one for Christmas, folks! :D

ZAP the fuckers!

http://www.orgonecrystals.com/catalog/zapp...generators.html

http://www.worldwithoutparasites.com/

Or be a bit extreme : ) and do like Pak Muhammad (Guru Ipin) and plug your self into 220volts!

Vajrasattva,

I am in the market for orgone and I'm currently communicating with this site

http://www.orgonitemoksha.co.uk/productsmain.htm

would you recommend the one you posted?

regards,

DE

Cancer is a collection of mutated cells that feed off of the blood of the host by growing in major organs and directly tying itself into major bloodways.

As such, the question is not what is cancer...but rather what causes the mutation to our detriment.

Is evolution capable of evolving past overpopulation?

Is it caused by the collective consciousness?

What I been told is:

Cancer is a last ditch attempt by the body to protect itself from local or general toxicity. Builds a lump around it, basically. Which is why people find correlations with fungus, virus, parasites etc, because they also thrive in general toxicity.

That's all. Obviously I personally know nothing about it.

P.S. 220 volts? Talk me through that, would ya! :D

If anyone is interested in exploring the work of Dr.Ryke Geerd Hamer on cancer, who showed scientifically what the real root causes are and how microbes enter in (they're correlative, not causative) - here's a series of short articles I wrote summarizing his work.

If what you say in those articles is correct, then it's the biggest news ever to hit this forum, in my opinion. Do give it its own thread.

If what you say in those articles is correct, then it's the biggest news ever to hit this forum, in my opinion. Do give it its own thread.

Ok.. Dr. Hamer's work is a first step, an important step in our understanding of the mind-body connection and the actual mechanism of how it plays out in cancer. But the understanding of cancer and its treatment goes even further.. I'd want to put together an article that introduces what I've learned about this, and bring in Dr Hamer's work within that context. Then I'll start a new thread.

-Karen

Edited by karen

Vajrasattva,

I am in the market for orgone and I'm currently communicating with this site

http://www.orgonitemoksha.co.uk/productsmain.htm

would you recommend the one you posted?

regards,

DE

Don Croft's zapper is great but pricey i like the cheap ones on that link i sent cause they work and are cheap.

P.S. 220 volts? Talk me through that, would ya! :D

he plugs himself into wall!

Don Croft's zapper is great but pricey i like the cheap ones on that link i sent cause they work and are cheap.

And I would add, the zappers from Orgone Crystals are orgone zappers just like Don Croft's. And the service and quality of the products there are superb.

Ron Diana, may he reach the Tao,

tried to cure his cancer using Hamer medicine.

It did not work.

Ron Diana, may he reach the Tao,

tried to cure his cancer using Hamer medicine.

It did not work.

Yes, there are many possible reasons for that, which don't invalidate Dr. Hamer's research. Hamer discovered principles for understanding the nature and function of cancer, although his work doesn't include a well developed system of therapeutics. He mainly uses psychotherapy to try to resolve the biological conflict, but this is often not enough. The Heilkunst system of medicine is the well developed system of therapeutics that takes Dr. Hamer's principles further.

But I bring out Dr. Hamer's work first, because it's an excellent introduction to the concept that cancer is a state of mind that gives rise to the rogue cells, and that there is a purpose that the disordered cellular activity is trying to fulfill. And the fact that Dr. Hamer showed this all scientifically is phenomenal.

The tumor is not the disease but a symptom of the healing stage, which often is blocked from resolving. So the the natural healing power of the body is sort of spinning its wheels, and the healing symptoms themselves can become dangerous. To target the real underlying cause, the disease itself, is not to focus on the tumor but to address the state of mind at a deeper level than the tissue/cellular level.

How that's done is a whole nother discussion! I'll write more on this when I can devote some time to discussion.

-Karen

And I would add, the zappers from Orgone Crystals are orgone zappers just like Don Croft's. And the service and quality of the products there are superb.

I use these now and what i do is add more crystals and orgonite around them as i wear them. I also attached to copper small rings from Home depot so I can easily grip them between my toes or insert my fingers in to them to receive the Zapping.

I highly recommend. Its like doing Chi Gung while you are resting : )

I also believe cancer's underlying cause may be some unresolved issue that then creates an energetic block or weakness and eventually, physical disease manifestation.

However, that doesn't mean you still shouldn't treat the chain of effects, IMO. It's like if there's a leak causing flooding in your house, you DO need to stop that leak! But once you stop it, you still have to clean up the mess it created. Merely plugging the leak alone won't do that.

Some energetic people get this illusion of invincibility, or want to treat everything mentally/energetically. I think that's unrealistic though. I mean, if your energetic state was that powerful, you wouldn't still need to physically shower or brush your teeth, right? But who has reached that level?

One of my dear Taijiquan/qigong teachers died of cancer a few years ago. He also smoked and I have no idea what personal issues he may or may not have had... But, obviously just cultivating a lot of energy did not offer him foolproof protection.

Point is, real life can get a lot messier and more complex than clean theory on paper, so I would avoid getting too narrow-minded, purist or dogmatic about health. Energetics is not an invincibility shield, and some physical effects should still be dealt with (IMO) on a physical plane. Personally, I would hedge my bets and hit da shyt on all levels with combination therapy. Pull the root issue, use energetic healing and also do physical disinfection & detoxing...

Edited by vortex

he plugs himself into wall!

Awesome. That's intense! :lol:

I really hope no one tries to do this...you can EASILY die...but in the rare case that someone would try it I want to give some basic info that will hopefully prevent you from keeling over or getting severely injured:

It's a good idea to use big dispersal pads of some sort, to make sure you don't burn your skin. Also, make sure there's no sweat on your skin, the salts of which will absorb the electricity and potentially burn your skin as well as lessening the effect...so clean your skin off first, and use some sort of conductive gel for the best effect.

Make sure that the path of the current doesn't travel anywhere near your heart...so put one pad on your lower leg, and the other on your upper leg...something like that. Never do something like one pad on one arm and one pad on the other. The heart beats because of a self generated electrical pulse in the tissues, and if that inherent pulse is messed with, it can stop pulsing! That means: death. :o

Contraindications for treatment with electrical stimulation include:

1. Placement of electrodes tangential to the heart

2. Presence of a cardiac pacemaker

3. Placement of electrodes along regions of the phrenic nerve

4. Presence of malignancy (any tumors)

5. Placement of electrodes over the carotid sinus (on your neck)

6. Placement of electrodes over the laryngeal musculature

7. Placement of electrodes over topical substances containing metal ions (salts)

8. E.I. povidone iodine and mercurochrome, unless thoroughly cleaned.

9. Placement of electrodes over osteomyelitis

Note: This paper on electrical stimulation for wound healing has been excerpted from: Chapter 16, Sussman, C and Byl, N, Electrical Stimulation for Wound Healing, Wound Care Collaborative Practice Manual for Physical Therapists and Nurses, Sussman, C. And Bates-Jensen, BM, Aspen Publishers 1998.

It helps to drink Zeta Crystal water to increase the conductivity of the fluid in your body. I love this stuff and have verified its effectiveness. The supply will last you 4 months or so if you have the full amount everyday, which is somewhat of a challenge...so it's a good deal that will last a while. Totally beats Gatorade or whatever, which is full of junk and makes you fat from the sugar combination they use.

Or just eat different kinds of fruits, especially bananas, kiwis, and raisins for the potassium which will do the same thing.

Also it'd be a good idea to make some kind of device that can control the intensity of the current! :o

Personally I'd rather just buy a TENS unit, which will be a lesser voltage but you'll still get a decent charge going in...and you can also control everything about the current that way.

In my class in college, we use electrical muscle stimulation...we have pretty nice machines. My partner was working on me and decided it'd be funny to crank it up to 450v. Holy crap that was painful. My arm hyperextended and almost went out of place at the elbow due to the muscle contraction from the current! But that kind of power isn't harmful because the machine is easily controllable and we know what we're doing.

Yeah, once again: please no one try to charge up from the wall.

Yes, all the detox, diet, nutrition, are all an important part of a complete system of therapeutics. it's not an either/or or either energetics or physical processes. A rational system of therapeutics includes an understanding of jurisdiction - where each method fits in and exactly what level it addresses. It doesn't irrationally or dogmatically hold a preference for energetic treatment, but it discerns exactly what the particular problem is, what jurisdictions are involved, and creates a protocol that addresses the complexity of it.

It's not just a matter of cultivating a lot of energy. It's not just a matter of abstract theory, but of a science that is grounded in real life principles and the living context of each particular case. The intellect wants to divide things up into either/or, but a rational system of medicine can advise you to brush your teeth while at the same time addressing the root cause of your tooth problem.

It can also allow for palliation - helping you manage symptoms in the meantime while the cause is being removed. But there's a clear understanding of exactly what is being done - otherwise people are only trying to make symptoms go away, and using a hit-or-miss approach to try to get somewhere without a map of the territory.

-Karen

Yes, all the detox, diet, nutrition, are all an important part of a complete system of therapeutics. it's not an either/or or either energetics or physical processes. A rational system of therapeutics includes an understanding of jurisdiction - where each method fits in and exactly what level it addresses. It doesn't irrationally or dogmatically hold a preference for energetic treatment, but it discerns exactly what the particular problem is, what jurisdictions are involved, and creates a protocol that addresses the complexity of it.

It's not just a matter of cultivating a lot of energy. It's not just a matter of abstract theory, but of a science that is grounded in real life principles and the living context of each particular case. The intellect wants to divide things up into either/or, but a rational system of medicine can advise you to brush your teeth while at the same time addressing the root cause of your tooth problem.

It can also allow for palliation - helping you manage symptoms in the meantime while the cause is being removed. But there's a clear understanding of exactly what is being done - otherwise people are only trying to make symptoms go away, and using a hit-or-miss approach to try to get somewhere without a map of the territory.

-Karen

I agree energy work may NOT save you when you have cancer. I've heard of many people

who have died from cancer who have high energy. The only difference between the average person

and a highly developed energy person, is the energy. The energy person has more powers,

but he/she is still susceptible to illness, albeit not easily.

While we're using the term "energy" heailng, there is another distinction - energy healing that balances is different from energetic treatment that destroys a disease entity through resonance.

The energy healing we're most familiar with is based on the law of opposites - if you have too much or too little of a particular energy pattern, you address the excess or deficiency - that's all about balance.

Dr. Hahnemann found that the complete remediation process is a polarity and has two sides - one is healing, which is about balance, and for which we invoke the law of opposites to balance. That can include nutrition, bodywork, energy balancing, etc. The other side of the polarity is curing, which is to remove a disease impingement, and that needs to be energetic because the disease entity itself is energetic. That requires using the law of similars.

Sometimes the situation is a simple one of imbalance, and the healing side is all you need in a particular situation. But most of us have deeper disease impingements that ancient people largely didn't have, so the healing methods they used aren't always enough for our complex conditions in which both sides of the polarity of healing/curing need to be addressed.

That's just a very bare bones outline of a complex subject, which is difficult to summarize because it may bring up more questions than it answers, but there's much more written on this if anyone's interested.

-Karen

Awesome. That's intense! :lol:

I really hope no one tries to do this...you can EASILY die...but in the rare case that someone would try it I want to give some basic info that will hopefully prevent you from keeling over or getting severely injured:

Yeah, once again: please no one try to charge up from the wall.

Haha Pak Muhammad my teacher actually plugs himself into the wall with zero effect to himself yet he can easily discharge the energy in to others.

220v.

Haha Pak Muhammad my teacher actually plugs himself into the wall with zero effect to himself yet he can easily discharge the energy in to others.

220v.

Karen are their any energy healers who could give a similar resonance to cure disease on the non-balance level ?

Karen are their any energy healers who could give a similar resonance to cure disease on the non-balance level ?

Pak uses 220v to zap out tumors, and cancers. It is painful but works wonders.

Sign in to follow this