Sign in to follow this  
Lantsberger

Hello

Ive lurked here for awhile and found some folks out there with some terrific experiences and some depth of knowledge.

Ive been into internal martial arts and meditiation for about 15 years. Have had the opportunity to work with some good people, some rotten people, and some rotten good people! Ive enjoyed every minute of it. Some of the most interesting and overall best individuals I have met have been within these circles.

Im an Army vet of Bosnia and Iraq. Not associated with that anymore. The only rangering I do now is in the cubicle forest.

Im married with 2 kids. Live in Minnesota.

Hi Lantsberger,

Welcome to the 'bums. Sounds like you have had some fun, and rotten :) experiences in your time.

Hope you have fun here too

Ive lurked here for awhile and found some folks out there with some terrific experiences and some depth of knowledge.

Ive been into internal martial arts and meditiation for about 15 years. Have had the opportunity to work with some good people, some rotten people, and some rotten good people! Ive enjoyed every minute of it. Some of the most interesting and overall best individuals I have met have been within these circles.

Im an Army vet of Bosnia and Iraq. Not associated with that anymore. The only rangering I do now is in the cubicle forest.

Im married with 2 kids. Live in Minnesota.

Nice to meet you, glad your here!

...This is a mostly pretty good rotten bunch of bums!

Think you'll enjoy it all!

What kind of martial arts do you practice ?

Their are some interesting folks here, some good hearts, some rotten attitudes,

and Wonderful knowledge though a lot of it is hidden between the words.

Haven't met a single one here yet that wasn't worth sitting

and having a cup of tea (your drink of choice here) with.

What have you seen here so far, in your lurking, that caught your eye?

Stay well,

Shon

Have fun!

:D

*blush* LOL ... Can I call you Ranger!?!

Sign in to follow this