Sign in to follow this  
mewtwo

Please pray for Ryan.

My moms friends son Ryan died in a fire yesterday please pray for him.

Blessings and a happy speeding to Ryan.

_/\_

Tien Xia Tai Ping

My moms friends son Ryan died in a fire yesterday please pray for him.

yes, will for him and all.

thank you mewtwo.

Will sit with this tonight.

shonton ga

heart felt though the words are so small

am sorry for the loss

Sad, wish him all the best on his next life.

Did you get your "chung song fu"? The funeral FU that you wear for 7 days to dissolve the energy from the death for you. If not, you will have the sad feelings and soon the energy gets in you and affect your daily luck too. That is from experience.

Fuk Sung Mo Leung Tin Juen

Sad, wish him all the best on his next life.

Did you get your "chung song fu"? The funeral FU that you wear for 7 days to dissolve the energy from the death for you. If not, you will have the sad feelings and soon the energy gets in you and affect your daily luck too. That is from experience.

Fuk Sung Mo Leung Tin Juen

incredible

someone died and you just come in here to sell charms

<_<

incredible

<_<

That may be how things seem

but remember that That Is Very Real for some folks.

Other perspectives and practices.

What offends one is a kindness for another.

peace to all

shon

please don't turn this thread into a rant.

Thanks everyone

Mak Tin Si Is there anything I can do for the family like is there something like a fu or something i could print off the internet to give to them to help them?

hi,

What you can do for the family is really nothing much because you are not their relative. But as a taoist master, I suggest you can wear a fu call "chung song fu" which is a fu that dissolve the funeral energy for yourself, this will help yourself and also let the dead go relief faster. If the family want the fu too, they can wear it too, it relief the energy of the dead one and let them go easier.

This fu cannot be printed, or I can say NO fu can be printed. So you can get them made for you by requesting it from our temple if you need.

For some people, they would donate abit to the temple for the dead, requesting the temple to forward a day of evening rites chanting to a specific name. This will help the dead to settle and also pay your respect also. We do evening rites everyday, it is a way to settle the dead souls around and let all the wondering spirits achieve their peace.

Mak Tin Si

Thanks everyone

Mak Tin Si Is there anything I can do for the family like is there something like a fu or something i could print off the internet to give to them to help them?

Sell? when did I sell?

I am spreading out knowledge of taoism here, pleace be patient and you will know what is going on. Funerals are very serious, but there are a lot to learn about it in taoism study. Maybe you do not know, but it is a very harmful thing to all of us sometimes. Funeral generates lots of bad energy that affect people's daily life and their luck if not cleansed out. As I know from some of my patient.. they go to a funeral and the person die of cancer.. after 3 months, they attend a wedding, and then in one year, they attened 3 weddings..

She is a christian.. but now.. she have got cancer.. nobody can help her.. going to be in danger danger.. going to die maybe. Doctors are all helpless.. she went to me and decided to try out taoism. Now I told her, yes, it is a funeral energy conflict with weddings that create all these cancer problem. What we can do is the heal her funeral energy, clean it out, she is good in 7days! miracle to her!

I am posting to share from my working experience in the past, it's nice if you do take advice, it is mean when you critique without any knowledge and experience.

incredible

<_<

Peace and Blessing to Ryan's friends and family who are suffering this loss.

Om Bhuhu, Om Bhuvaha, Om Suvaha, Om Mahaaha, Om Janaha,

Om Tapaha, Om Satyaam, Om Tat Savitur Varenyam Bhargo

Devasya Dheemahi Dhiyo Yo Naha Prachodayat

Om Apo Jyotihi Raso-mritam Brahmaa Bhur Bhuvaha Svarom 1008X

May Ryan's Soul always be enveloped in the highest purest Divine Golden Light.

I said it at my Mom's funeral and I've said/written it many times before and since- Death Sucks!

No one wishes sadness and that is the strongest element generated by funerals - so if there is a charm that may help dispell such emotional duress -many thanks for sharing-

& All the blessings our little circle of friends may gather - are with you I'm sure - we all mean well here I believe - and that still doesn't change the reality -death sucks!

Sign in to follow this