ralis

Tibetan Lama Demonstrating Qigong

I have lost the link to this lama in England where he is demonstrating a type of Qigong. He barely touches these people and they go flying across the room. Anyone know who this is?

ralis

Dr. Peter Yeung of

:

S6KxA6H4aUg

Has anyone in the UK met this guy, btw? Could be interesting...

Edited by vortex

Dr. Peter Yeung of

:

S6KxA6H4aUg

he is a VERY HIGH Master----I emailed them hoping he will come to the USA--they said he may in the future!!

he is a VERY HIGH Master----I emailed them hoping he will come to the USA--they said he may in the future!!

He is HIGH on smth that's for sure. It's the same BS with all these masters just like yellow bamboo people and the Kunluners etc and all these taichi/aikido guys let themselves get sucked into this psychological trick. They get used to the master's "Ability/Charisma" which all looks exactly the same, smells the same etc. All these abilities they are shown on his own people only - never on outsiders I wanna see him make a stranger fly like that or a cow or smth. I bet you he cannot even make a feather move without touching it - and he is claiming that he can make people move !!!

Go ahead and spent your money on this crap. It usually takes a few years for some people to realise that they wasted their time.

He is HIGH on smth that's for sure. It's the same BS with all these masters just like yellow bamboo people and the Kunluners etc and all these taichi/aikido guys let themselves get sucked into this psychological trick. They get used to the master's "Ability/Charisma" which all looks exactly the same, smells the same etc. All these abilities they are shown on his own people only - never on outsiders I wanna see him make a stranger fly like that or a cow or smth. I bet you he cannot even make a feather move without touching it - and he is claiming that he can make people move !!!

Go ahead and spent your money on this crap. It usually takes a few years for some people to realise that they wasted their time.

Good point! When I first saw the video, it seemed contrived to me. The same guys seemed to be forcing it!! If he threw them in the air, that would be a great demo. These characters are always on their feet.

ralis

I agree it's a stupid trick that's mostly about hypnosis. I bet someone who wasn't involved in the teachings could just walk up to him and hit him.

The true power to do this MAY exist...but I've not seen anything I can really say that about.

Orb did u continue the breathing I gave you?

If you add that to your Combat Things will get very strong both physically & energetically.

Chi is not bull shit. When you used properly it can be very destructive or Healing.

I have met with him a few times when I was still living in Sydney...not UK though.

He is very accomplished with his Martial arts. You can easily tell from his earlier clips.

That aside, he taught well for the chigong aspects like marrow washing classics and some other chigung sets.

But for Taiji, he did not touch on any aspect for neutralising or rooting at all. He has got it but not taught. Talked about proper structure and alignment etc but also not done in detail. Maybe that is why students fly all over the place.

There has been mention before on this forum about him intentionally trying to injure a forum member when he rocked up at the seminar. I highly doubt that claim.

I feel that hypnosis has been built into the system and leads to the demonstrations being so dramatic. Another taiji player asked him in private to try on him but he didn't move him a touch... said later that he had spleen problems... <_<

Anyway, you will get a lot more out of a proper taiji school that teaches properly the aspects of sinking, rooting etc. You probably already know which one I'll reccomend. ;)

Enjoy your practice,

mouse

Ha Ha Ha that video was Hillarious :lol: I was in fits of laughter watching this Garbage. Darn I thought the Indonesians were bad But this Guy certainly takes the cake .

Anyway, you will get a lot more out of a proper taiji school that teaches properly the aspects of sinking, rooting etc. You probably already know which one I'll reccomend. ;)

Enjoy your practice,

mouse

I'm sort of new to the forum so don't know if you are in-joking or not?

Whom do you recommend?

Thanks.

Ha Ha Ha that video was Hillarious :lol: I was in fits of laughter watching this Garbage. Darn I thought the Indonesians were bad But this Guy certainly takes the cake .

Don't get me wrong. There is no doubt that what he does is fa-shen. It is called ling kong jin. However, the students are not rooted so they seem very over the top.

Regardless of ling kong jin or not, he is very skillful.

mouse

I'm sort of new to the forum so don't know if you are in-joking or not?

Whom do you recommend?

Thanks.

Yuen Biao,

Training under the Heaven Man Earth system. A few of the disciples, students and Sifu Adam sometimes come to Taobums.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OahN6SnD5o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLqjnc23ph0

Enjoy your practice.

mouse

It's possible to do a lot of that stuff by manipulating the attacker's intent and it works very well with non customers as long as they have intent. It's one of the ways that Systema and Yueng Chuan work

They work by messing with the attackers programming and the result is that frequently when you attack, as soon as you punch it feels like the world drops out from under you and you're tumbling through the void, helpless.

:lol:

People laughing like hyenas at stuff they think is garbage, because their own sense of reality is so confined

makes me laugh like a hyena.

Look im very sorry to have offended anybody,Thats not my purpose. However i have encounteed dozens of these inner power masters both here & indonesia. Trust me 100% on this,If they say it will only work if the attacker has bad intentions........then run a mile as fast as you can. This is the classic con especially with the indonesian tenaga dalam arts.

Of course inner power or ling kong jing as you call it is real, but the real ones can be demonstrated anytime anywhere. it doesnt matter about a pesons intentions, This is simply a scapegoat. Yes Some jurus will develop iron body,fist,etc however, but not much else. This kind of thing can actually get a person killed if they rely on it in a life death situation.

Save your time & effort and learn a genuine hard qigong.

again I am amazed at the uninformed people here---if any of you have cultivated your chi at all you would know that this is a very low power and you cant even grasp it--open to the force and learn-- stop Laughing and star cultivating

With a little qigong and a big enough ego to program your students to believe in your "amazing" and "high level" powers, anyone can do these things.

I have yet to see anyone use video clips like these to market them selves and still be honest about the mechanisms of it.

Edited by sheng zhen

Aside from his first name, the only thing I ever heard Penor Rinpoche call Peter was a liar. This was during the summer retreat, where Rinpoche said he did not "take money from liars", and refused Peter's monetary offering in front of the entire group of retreatants.

http://forum.rickross.com/read.php?4,11964

Edited by mjjbecker

Orb did u continue the breathing I gave you?

If you add that to your Combat Things will get very strong both physically & energetically.

Chi is not bull shit. When you used properly it can be very destructive or Healing.

Santi, I do the excercise that you gave me everyday and I like a lot . I can also say that I have improved my ability to focus 'cause in the beginning the mind is running wild - now It's a little bit more simple and clear.

I also know that Chi is not bull, but people who can harness it are very few in the world because it takes a certain knowledge and a lot of effort.

It seems like a general psychological issue here - a lot of people are afraid to accept that they don't have any abilities. Maybe it takes balls to do it, I don't know...

Maybe we should organise smth like AAA meetings for people that are addicted to their own false self- image . And then we meet a few times a week and we repeat to ourselves smth like: "My name is Joe Blow and I am addicted to my own retarded self-image, also I am not special at all!!!"

Here is the link that I was looking for. Penor Rinpoche is demonstrating Qigong. His students are jumping around like insects.

ralis

Here is the link that I was looking for. Penor Rinpoche is demonstrating Qigong. His students are jumping around like insects.

ralis

That's not Penor Rinpoche, but Dondrup Dorje (aka Peter Young).

Look im very sorry to have offended anybody,Thats not my purpose. However i have encounteed dozens of these inner power masters both here & indonesia. Trust me 100% on this,If they say it will only work if the attacker has bad intentions........then run a mile as fast as you can. This is the classic con especially with the indonesian tenaga dalam arts.

Of course inner power or ling kong jing as you call it is real, but the real ones can be demonstrated anytime anywhere. it doesnt matter about a pesons intentions, This is simply a scapegoat.

You didn't offend me, and it seems you don't know what is meant by intent. Intent means that if the other person doesn't do anything about it then my fist will hit the back of their head, because that's my intention. Bashing on each others forearms, as is done in a lot of play type martial arts, is not intent.

I'm not commenting on the energy aspect of all this even though that is the thrust of the arguments here. What I wanted to bring up, which I didn't get around to stressing in the "best martial art" thread. Is that the most advanced martial arts work by disabling the attacker in a very peculiar way, and one that takes a lot of the 'internal' and that is blending with them so well that you steal their balance. These arts work on messing with the unconscious programing of the attacker, and most of you ignore this because you can't conceive of it, but it works on any attacker as long as they have intent.

Now, when you get to the more far out aspects of this, you can mess with someone's programming while they are starting the punch even before making contact, cna you can steal their balance even without touching them.

Mouse,

Given you were not present when Peter Young deliberately wrenched my arm while applying a Water Boxing technique, your opinion of whether it did or did not happen is completely based on supposition-and personal dislike of me. Most people like to have the facts to hand before calling another person a liar. Of course if you saved your commentary for matters you really knew what you were talking about, you would post a lot less than you do.

PY was plainly attempting to assert his dominance, (NOT authority-there is a difference), as he demanded of all of his acolytes. Having had the privilege of being taught by several masters, and been accepted as an 'inside the door' student more than once, I have never met a genuine master that sought to dominate their students. It is no surprise to see PY being mentioned as a cult leader.

It is interesting you claim PY is of a high level of skill, because that is not an opinion shared by several of his peers, including those who had him removed from the Tai Chi Union of Great Britain due to unethical conduct.

I am in complete agreement with R.W.Smith regarding PY's qi demonstrations being a joke, because I have met him and I have met those who are REAL masters, and those who can genuinely use qi. PY isn't one of them. Once you've seen and recognised the body movement, timing and distance skill of a real master, the difference is clear. Once you have felt qi from a master, you KNOW the difference.

That is not to say PY is inept, he is not. He is certainly no master though, despite his self publicity.

PY's limitations were clearly displayed when he tried to show off, for my benefit, his bagua on one of his beginners, (he was showing off because he was acquainted with my taijiquan teacher and was laughably trying to look superior). You see, beginners don't know the script, they don't know how to react and best display the majesty of the master. It was an utter shambles as both of them went the wrong way, stuttering and stumbling over each other.

Conversely, I've seen masters demo against unrehearsed attacks and there is no faking the awareness, distance and timing skills. They flow like time is standing still.

Perhaps one day Mouse you will possess the dignity and bearing of your teacher, and some of his genuine humility, as opposed to the false brand dipped in judgement you display while telling everyone else how wrong they are in their taijiquan practice.

Oh, before I forget:

http://forum.rickross.com/read.php?4,11964

Cordially yours,

Mike

Mike,

I did not remember who it was who mentioned the incident with Peter Yeung and hence it was posted regardless of how you think I feel about you. That is your supposition.

I mentioned I was highly doubtful because I do recall the person saying he got out of serious injury by knowing how to tense up his arm.... I do not know any technique which uses tension to get out of locks. In fact, it'll give more leverage to the lock. Correct me if I am wrong and post up some footage of such techniques being done and everyone can learn from it.

My comments on Peter Yeung are based on my time with him and also my teacher's thoughts on him as well after meeting in person and having physical contact as well. Energetically, he could see what he was doing too on that level. So yes, I still say he is very skilled.

About him being removed from a council, that has nothing to do with martial ability. Only conduct and character.

Regarding the taijiquan practice comments, it is a forum. I do not knock people down who practice it. In fact, I share some of what I have been taught in order to help provide some insight into how deep and complex the art really is. It is true that many people are not ready to see beyond that.

Now, on a personal note, you are not cordial, rather, you are brash and have a huge ego and enjoy dropping names of masters and always volunteering information about yourself being an in-door disciple etc. All the people I have met with good ability and cultivationg do not feel the need to boast as such.

mouse