ddilulo_06

San Diego Kunlun Seminar Review

Holy crapp... just go see Max already.

I 've never met any other masters or teachers before, so I can't compare him to any others, but I feel SO grateful to meet Max. I feel like the search for the saving grace of this lifetime is over... AND I'm ONLY 20!

Ok... back to Max. This guy is FUN. He really embodies that playful, childlike nature, which makes him very approachable. I didn't see a hint of ego in him at all... like a clear vessel oozing compassion.

The practices are SOMETHING ELSE! Today I practiced Red Phoenix for the second day ever, and I'm already getting a symptom of my third eye opening... and if I'm having openings this quickly, anyone can.

Remember that thread about social anxiety I made... haha! During the free lecture on Friday night, here Max is talking about enlightenment, living much longer than normal, and many other awesome happenings I don't feel compelled to give details about, and then I ask him about social anxiety. :lol: Well... I still definitely have it, but it's fading very quickly. After the kunlun session we did on the first day, I noticed myself being MUCH more open and less self-conscious. The duality generator was quiet.

And oh my.... the people were great! :) I'd never felt so loved! I was skeptical about this whole thing being a cult on friday, but the people were definitely free thinkers for the most part. In the end, the hugs were incredible. I want THOSE kind of hugs in my relationships!

Highly personal processing was going on, which made us feel closer very quickly. I loved that.

Okay... I could go on for DAYS. Ask me questions if you want to know more.

Dusty

I almost forgot... I asked Max if had had anything to loosen up my shoulders because I'm very stiff in that area. He chose me to be his "volunteer" :lol: for burning palm and scorpion palm on me. They worked beautifully. I feet much more relaxed immediately afterward; however, my back didn't end up looking so beautiful...

asdsda.jpg

Max having fun slappping the shit out of me:

asda.jpg

The day after:

photo.jpg

The bruises you see actually felt good while Max pulled the skin up. It's like Chinese cupping. The part that hurt was the slapping on my lower back and stomach. The healing brought out some of my overactive fire...

Edited by ddilulo_06

Now you know why we tell everyone to reserve judgement until they have met Max and have done the practice.

Yes!

The website needs work though.

EDIT: BTW, I just want to say that Chris and Dommy are pimps.

Edited by ddilulo_06

Dusty,

I'm stoked you had a good experience! Thanks for sharing the photos!!

Your pal,

Yoda

Hey Dusty,

Glad you had a good time. Now you see why it is so hard to read the things people who've never met us have said in here and consider that they are actually referring to Max.

Max says thanks for being his "victim" for the burning palm demo. :lol: He hopes it has helped release some of your trapped fire.

Take care, bro.

Chris

Hey Dusty,

Glad you had a good time. Now you see why it is so hard to read the things people who've never met us have said in here and consider that they are actually referring to Max.

Max says thanks for being his "victim" for the burning palm demo. :lol: He hopes it has helped release some of your trapped fire.

Take care, bro.

Chris

I'm having a hard time taking in and believing all this stuff is real and works... and I was there in person!

I'll be Max's "victim" any time. :) Those healings have helped tremendously, although I didn't think so while he was doing them! "Wha? Slap the crap outta someone to make them feel better? :blink::huh: "

:lol:

I was amazed... people were releasing all this trapped junk out of their systems... a few people flopping around like fish out of water in what looked like extacy... people crying, laughing, and growing so much closer to themselves and each other. I'm so glad I was a part of it. :D And then you look at the veterans and their attitude made it seem like it was just another day. I found Max's matter-of-fact tone funny when he was talking about siddhis. Meanwhile, I had to find my jaw because it was on the floor. :D

Edited by ddilulo_06

photo.jpg

The bruises you see actually felt good while Max pulled the skin up. It's like Chinese cupping. The part that hurt was the slapping on my lower back and stomach. The healing brought out some of my overactive fire...

Ha, looks similar to mine, but you got some more and bigger welts:

070922wramadaplazalaxdapa0.jpg

Those slaps really do sting at the end - ergo, Scorpion Palm!

Edited by vortex