ralis

Fusion of Yin and Yang

What Qigong practice fuses yin and yang in the lower dantien? I know a few claim it, but I want a serious practice. BTW, this site is the best in the known universe.

ralis

What Qigong practice fuses yin and yang in the lower dantien? I know a few claim it, but I want a serious practice. BTW, this site is the best in the known universe.

ralis

The Mo Pai and Lei Shan Dao are the only lineages I know that of a goal of Yin Yang Gong (fusion).

Maybe Kan Li practice and 5 elements as it all relates with Yin Yang and came from Yin Yang?

Who teaches Kan Li?

ralis

Ralis if you want a suitable real and powerfull practice then i suggest you to do stillness and grounding meditations for the next 10 (or more) years so you get a fair control over your mind and strong pure spiritual energy. In this timeperiod you can start to feel alot of things happen inside your body, remember them but dont hang on to them. Refraining from extensive sexual activity, substance abuse and videogames/tv may help you in your progress.

Picking up a kind of yoga or an internal martial art (xinyi, taiji, pakua) will also help considerably in recognizing and manipulating jing and qi.

Behave towards others as you will like them behave to you.

Do not try with fusing anything now as it will only be in your mind, illusionary.

You will need something where you could build upon hence the 10 years meditation. This is about dedication.

Kind regards.

ralis

First you need a real lower dantian. For men, it can take a while to create. It's not about visualization. Practice an internal martial art and meditation (eventually reverse breathing when you have the foundation).

Be patient. This practice is a marathon, not a sprint, don't burn yourself out at the start.

First you need a real lower dantian. For men, it can take a while to create. It's not about visualization. Practice an internal martial art and meditation (eventually reverse breathing when you have the foundation).

Be patient. This practice is a marathon, not a sprint, don't burn yourself out at the start.

Instead of create I'd say build up. We are all born with muscles but to become like a bodybuilder it takes lots of work. Same goes for your internal meridians, channels, etc.

ralis

Ralis,

Can you be more vague? What type of Chi Kung/ Qigong claims to do this?