Spirit Ape

One - The Movie

promising title :) ...

from IMDB

"Both the film and the story of how the film came to be will forever affect your perception of the human experience and who you are. I'm betting this film will organically become one of the most popular and important contributions to the evolution of peaceful wisdom amongst all cultures and belief systems, worldwide.

It's more than a film, it's an experience. The audience laughed and clapped many times throughout, hanging on every word. Truly relative to any age or background. The first night Seattle premiere sold out in minutes, both showings, 600+ tickets, in the rain!

If you want to understand how *you* affect the world, you must have this experience. You will never see this truth and wisdom in commercial productions of film or television."

...downloading.................

you know what? I made a big mistake and saw The Day the Earth Stood Still instead. That was one of the most waste of 1,5 hours I have ever been through... So Ill see if I get time to se One tomorrow.

When I die and the angel asks me if there was something I regret this life, I will answer "yeah, it was watching The Day The Earth Stood Still".

Edited by sheng zhen