ZenStatic

NYC Bums!

Lets try this whole get together in Chinatown for lunch thing again. Last time it just kinda fell off to nothing, I thought maybe if we have a decent bit of advance warning, it might be easier. So, I was thinking some time right after the turn of the year would be good, sorta ring in the new year in a good way.

Yo-

I'm living in Atlantic City these days but come through the Apple about once a month or so... I'll keep my eye on this thread to see whats what... happy trails amigos!!-Pat

Maybe in a few weeks. I am here in NY but too busy to meet up now. probably the first or second week of January.

I will be at the NJ Kunlun workshop next month also. The infamous Yoda will also be there but only for level 2 and 3. But if you guys are setting something up for early Jan on the weekend I'll try to make it.

Maybe in a few weeks. I am here in NY but too busy to meet up now. probably the first or second week of January.

I will be at the NJ Kunlun workshop next month also. The infamous Yoda will also be there but only for level 2 and 3. But if you guys are setting something up for early Jan on the weekend I'll try to make it.

What happened to Korea

What happened to Korea

Still going :)

I am probably going to stay in NY another month until after the Kunlun workshop. Then I will probably be heading to Arizona for a month. Then heading to the land of Kiimchi!

I zipped around NYC Yesterday but it was strictly biz...see youz bums 'round next time or two I'm hoping!-

anyway have a great year ahead the Ox is a frieend of us Horses!-

We'll have to make sure we don't go the weekend of the New Year. that would reallly be hectic.

Its actually pretty interesting/fun.... I've gone as part of my sifu's entourage many years -but not recently-

any window of opportunity is fine with me as long as I can muster the bus $ to make it- Pat