sean

The "Who Has This?" thread

Hey, I forget who I lent the Key Sounds CD's out to. Someone wants to borrow them. Can you PM me and I'll PM you their address so they can borrow if you are through. My personal version is mp3's so I can't lent it out. Thanks.

Heh, alrighty, found the Key Sounds, but now I need to know who has the Five Minute Miracle. You still got that one BobD? Whoever has it, a really sweet girl with fibromyalgia needs you to ship it to her asap. PM me for details. :)

Hey, I forget who I lent the Key Sounds CD's out to. Someone wants to borrow them. Can you PM me and I'll PM you their address so they can borrow if you are through. My personal version is mp3's so I can't lent it out. Thanks.

how can i download this mp3 of urs.

actually i have spent a lot of time with ur site but unable to find that how can i borrow those things mentioned in lending library

Greetings Tao Bums!

I am compiling my own list (to be added to the library shortly) of things I am willing to offer the group.

Might just send them along as donated material to Sean for the 'group library'

*nudge* ^_^

But in the meantime, I have been looking for a particular meditation cd for a long time and thought

I would ask the group for any help - in case anyone might have it to lend:

Lifescapes - Guided Meditation for Stress Relief

Rainforest

Ocean Morning

Moonlight Journey

The Body and The Boat

The Crystal Cave

I have tried Amazon, ebay, iTunes... no luck - I think it has been out of production for a while.

I did find it for download from a site called 'mp3fiesta' but it is an overseas company and I have to

admit it makes me a little wary putting my CC info out into the world at large :unsure:

Thanks in advance my "new peeps"

Taommy

Hi, I have read that some people say they own the program Neuro Programmer 2 and can export tracks with it. I have tried to get one but as I'm 18 years old I can't get a job to pay for one because my parents want me to continue studying and forget about this (of course I will keep studying while I try this new experience). They may think it doesn't work.

I would like to have the tracks in WAV files of Neuro Programmer 2 that are called:

10 Minute Relaxation Break [Headphone-Free]

15 Minute Deeper Relaxation Break [Headphone-Free]

Accelerated Growth / Healing (hGH Release)

Accelerated Growth / Healing (hGH Release) [Headphone-Free]

Accelerated Healing / Growth [short]

Accelerated Healing / Growth [short] [Headphone-Free]

Athletic Performance / Sports Enhancement [Headphone-Free]

It would be perfect if they were uploaded as WAV files, with 44100Hz like CD quality. Thanks in advance for your help. I would be glad if someone accepted my request and uploaded them in some site like Rapidshare or Megaupload and posted the link.

I'm looking forward to hearing the answer. smile.gif

Hi, I have read that some people say they own the program Neuro Programmer 2 and can export tracks with it. I have tried to get one but as I'm 18 years old I can't get a job to pay for one because my parents want me to continue studying and forget about this (of course I will keep studying while I try this new experience). They may think it doesn't work.

I would like to have the tracks in WAV files of Neuro Programmer 2 that are called:

10 Minute Relaxation Break [Headphone-Free]

15 Minute Deeper Relaxation Break [Headphone-Free]

Accelerated Growth / Healing (hGH Release)

Accelerated Growth / Healing (hGH Release) [Headphone-Free]

Accelerated Healing / Growth [short]

Accelerated Healing / Growth [short] [Headphone-Free]

Athletic Performance / Sports Enhancement [Headphone-Free]

It would be perfect if they were uploaded as WAV files, with 44100Hz like CD quality. Thanks in advance for your help. I would be glad if someone accepted my request and uploaded them in some site like Rapidshare or Megaupload and posted the link.

I'm looking forward to hearing the answer. smile.gif

I don't have those, but download Itunes, go to the Apple Store and in the podcast section do some searches. Look up guided meditation, there are many sites with them, including meditation station and Meditation Oasis. Look up Biaural I'm sure you'll find some there available for free download.

Michael

I am bumping this up to see if any newbies can help a gal out?!?!

I have been looking for a particular meditation cd for a long time and thought

I would ask the group for any help - in case anyone might have it to lend:

Lifescapes - Guided Meditation for Stress Relief

Rainforest

Ocean Morning

Moonlight Journey

The Body and The Boat

The Crystal Cave

I have tried Amazon, ebay, iTunes... no luck - I think it has been out of production for a while.

I did find it for download from a site called 'mp3fiesta' but it is an overseas company and I have to

admit it makes me a little wary putting my CC info out into the world at large :unsure:

Thanks in advance

Taommy

Edited by Taommy

does somebody know where "the hundred questions/pai wan p'ien" translated by rolf homann may be obtained? they have a copy on amazon for like a thousand dollars

http://books.google.com/books?id=KQIVAAAAIAAJ&pg=PR2&lpg=PR2&dq=rolf+homann+brill+leiden&source=bl&ots=cLfEjKd5Z4&sig=6PKUqi9oDmlFfMHj7Ua9HoEbkB0&hl=en&ei=XsaGS8CmCsq-_QbxiZCbDw&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CAUQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=rolf%20homann%20brill%20leiden&f=false

recently i came across an interesting new translation of the hui ming ching done by a student who says that the ones done by eva wong and richard wilhelm do omit important parts of the text

https://circle.ubc.ca/bitstream/2429/11432/1/ubc_2001-0087.pdf

Edited by gj551

does somebody know where "the hundred questions/pai wan p'ien" translated by rolf homann may be obtained? they have a copy on amazon for like a thousand dollars

http://books.google.com/books?id=KQIVAAAAIAAJ&pg=PR2&lpg=PR2&dq=rolf+homann+brill+leiden&source=bl&ots=cLfEjKd5Z4&sig=6PKUqi9oDmlFfMHj7Ua9HoEbkB0&hl=en&ei=XsaGS8CmCsq-_QbxiZCbDw&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CAUQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=rolf%20homann%20brill%20leiden&f=false

recently i came across an interesting new translation of the hui ming ching done by a student who says that the ones done by eva wong and richard wilhelm do omit important parts of the text

https://circle.ubc.ca/bitstream/2429/11432/1/ubc_2001-0087.pdf

Hey guys,

Anyone have Kunlun level 1, or Pillars of Bliss that I could borrow? I want to seriously partake and this practice and need as many resources I can get ahold of. I promise to use materials for 5 days and return them upon finishing its usage.