Spirit Ape

Funny Youtube clips!

I thought i would start a thread on funny clips on Youtube!

This one is for the Kunlun guys meeting Max for there 1st time, now im just taking the piss you gotta see the humour in this?

Ape

I thought i would start a thread on funny clips on Youtube!

This one is for the Kunlun guys meeting Max for there 1st time, now im just taking the piss you gotta see the humour in this?

Ape

lol...

I'd still be open to kunlun if he showed more scientific testing on himself... I want to see more documentation and studies done on max and his glowing hands etc...

as it stands now though I think max is talks a good talk thats certain, but wheres the beef? Lets see some hard core investigation by a reputable third party group.

Well i was not going to discuss kunlun again but very good point, stuff like Golden dragon should be shown rather spoken of a myth, where is the proof apart from the students?

good point!!!

ROFL O.k. so who has been watching the dreams I have when practicing retention! :blink:

slightly different, enjoy

SpGHXKR_R3E&feature=related

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

OMFG!!! Hahahahahaha I am in tears, that was so f@cking funny is this for real or is he taking the piss out of Spontaneous Qi Kung? :o

Funniest ive seen in ages, thanks!

this is what happens when you do wrong practices from dubious teachers...

bRTb78gUWEo

Edited by Smile