Sign in to follow this  
 ZenStatic

Overcoming.....

So, I have some bad habits in my life that I just cannot seem to overcome. I know that there must be a way, because others can and have done it. Does anyone have real practical advice on overcoming obstacles like this? Please keep in mind I am a complete novice, with very little practice in cultivation.

Lost time? Lost yourself? Woke up? Realized? Inspired?

Think back to something you have lost yourself in.

Find it. Comb ine its medication. its meditation.

The spokes connect the wheel to the hub.

Apply medicine at the right moment.

Observe your peaks & valleys.

Train your weakest link.

Fall forwards.

Twoards

Goals

One

living to dye.

We are all

groing to die.

We are all

dying to live.

We are all

dying to gro.

Edited by Spectrum

Hi, what is your problem here that you have? Maybe share it and see if I can give you some advice.

So, I have some bad habits in my life that I just cannot seem to overcome. I know that there must be a way, because others can and have done it. Does anyone have real practical advice on overcoming obstacles like this? Please keep in mind I am a complete novice, with very little practice in cultivation.

Yes! The magnetic power of attraction! The mind and nervous system is a magnet. Think of a pink elephant all day (which isn't even real) and I bet you dream of pink elephants, then pretty soon your at the circus looking at stuffed elements and spending money to win a weird game (afterall your playing for a pink panther) then you worked so hard for it you might as well sleep with it and call it a Pink Martini... but really it's a big dumbo for the is nit kam aic sucker. You have to observe things over a period of time, forwards and backwards.

Edited by Spectrum

I was in the same boat. Used to be an alcoholic and now i'm clean.

For me, it was really simple, man. There's nothing else. This is it. For most of my adult life I thought I'd figured it out, and what i'd figured out was that life was shit and other than some beauty between people at times, most everything else was messy while so much cruelty and suffering happened around the world. But now... now it's different. There's reason and meaning behind it, and it's not just a good one, it's a magical one.

I don't think there's any easy method of quitting bad habits. One just has to suffer through it. Just takes some will power initially and the confidence develops as the habituation diminishes, but wrap around the idea that there is Nothing Else More Important Than This and it seems to help. Well it did for me. :)

Edited by hyok

Sign in to follow this