Sign in to follow this  
YMWong

Death of 64th Celestial Master

Just to inform that Memorial for the death of 64th Celestial Master Zhang Yuanxian was recently held in Taiwan.

Since he had no male descendants there is a discussion in progress about the inheritance of the Orthodox Tradition, and unfortunately quite a bit of 'two-sides' (China and Taiwan) politics is involved.

Sad

600_10.jpg

YM

Just to inform that Memorial for the death of 64th Celestial Master Zhang Yuanxian was recently held in Taiwan.

Since he had no male descendants there is a discussion in progress about the inheritance of the Orthodox Tradition, and unfortunately quite a bit of 'two-sides' (China and Taiwan) politics is involved.

Sad

600_10.jpg

YM

Is the guy in the front on the left wearing a mask? He looks kind of unreal. It's probably due to the rather low resolution.

How old was he? What was the cause of death? And did he achieve the immortal light body?

Sorry, just curious...about an orthodox high master?

It is a joke.

People said that he have got into immortal and fly up to the heaven.

BUT!! He died from illness, which is PAIN and not happy. I guess people must wake up from this dream about this master being an immortal. People in the temple even held a ceremony said to raise this master up to become an immortal in the heaven. Which is totally a joke. This Tin Si is a very joking one, who brought up a lot of politics issues nowaday and mess the world of taoism up because he left no answer for the people about who he want to pass his pose to and now everybody is battling for it. Wow, what a responsible master.

YM, Don't tell me this is who you think is a great Tin Si.

Every taoist who trained to become an immortal do not DIE from illness, they just left the society and get a place to meditate and then vanished, which is called the BAK YAT FEI SING.

Immotallity is achieved with the basic of good health and no illness.. This person here die from illness and he was a person in army before in his past.. wow, so not Taoist.

How old was he? What was the cause of death? And did he achieve the immortal light body?

Sorry, just curious...about an orthodox high master?

Die from illness, why people say he become an immortal and held that joking ceremony for him after his death not even 49days after the funeral? Are they lack of education or what? Do you know?

Sad

600_10.jpg

YM

It is a joke.

[...]

YM, Don't tell me this is who you think is a great Tin Si.

[...]

Immotallity is achieved with the basic of good health and no illness.. This person here die from illness and he was a person in army before in his past.. wow, so not Taoist.

Die from illness, why people say he become an immortal and held that joking ceremony for him after his death not even 49days after the funeral? Are they lack of education or what? Do you know?

I am afraid that you are going short of all your ethics and nice discussions, my friend.

I don't judge his 'greatness', especially now that he has passed away, but he certainly was a Tin Si - being the direct descendant of that family - the only one with that birth right.

Don't you have 'respect for the death' in your ethic code ?

That would be a nice addition, let me tell you.

In any case, for Vortex who asked, he was 78 and died of a liver problem.

I have no idea and won't comment on his attainments, especially given that most people here have (let's say) a *different vocabulary* then myself of the terms of actual daoism so my words my be misunderstood.

Best

YM

I do respect the death of this person, what I am saying is also fact. Who say that respect is not saying any facts to let people know what is going on. Yet, he gained the name Tin Si from that family, but now is he really a Tin Si and did he really became an immortal? People including his own student is saying that he have die and become an immortal, he is going to heaven to report the the jade lord.. This kind of joke and stories are never good to share to the western public.. It just makes taoism a fairy tale.

All people know that respect doesn't mean hiding from the truth. If you say I do not respect him, What about his own students and all those people from the Jeung's family who are talking about who will be 65th recently on the newspaper??? Does it means that their whole family is not well educated in ethics? As you have said, he died, so we shall respect and not talk about him?

I wish you can say these to their own family members including his daughter and those relatives who are battling in the news now.

If you post this, you are now just opening a topic for people to discuss about him. How respectful are you to him? If you want to leave him peace, why do you post him out for people to stab him now? I am sure people want to know, why people can be an immortal without achieving good health. Did he do alot of evil stuff that generate the bad karma which lead to a liver dicease for him? Or did he do anything that lead to this? Everything is cause and effect, karma, which can be explained.

Any old people who live a good life and do good deeds will achieve good health and they die happily with peace and just went away in a sleep. Bad deeds are what generate bad karma and lead you to death with illness and dicease or any other painful methods. This is what Taoism teach us too. Why a Tin - Si who teach people taoism and represent taoism can have these kind of illness and still be praised as an immortal?

So is that a joke? A mistake? or a fairy tale? I am talking about truth here. Please face the truth. I am sure most western here are laughing at this post. Peace to the death, wake up for the live people now.

Mak Tin Si

I am afraid that you are going short of all your ethics and nice discussions, my friend.

I don't judge his 'greatness', especially now that he has passed away, but he certainly was a Tin Si - being the direct descendant of that family - the only one with that birth right.

Don't you have 'respect for the death' in your ethic code ?

That would be a nice addition, let me tell you.

In any case, for Vortex who asked, he was 78 and died of a liver problem.

I have no idea and won't comment on his attainments, especially given that most people here have (let's say) a *different vocabulary* then myself of the terms of actual daoism so my words my be misunderstood.

Best

YM

I do respect the death of this person, what I am saying is also fact.

[...]

So is that a joke? A mistake? or a fairy tale? I am talking about truth here. Please face the truth. I am sure most western here are laughing at this post. Peace to the death, wake up for the live people now.

You obviously have 'your own' sense of ethics, which clearly do not correspond to mine.

I was just posting a sad information, on which most people would reply "let's pray for him" and your reply was "that's a joke". Let's our friends here gather what they wish from this exchange.

Be well

YM

Really?

with all the news and argument about him on every newspaper (almost) I am sure who want him to really have peace will just leave them alone and NOT talk about him. If you post anything about him, I am sure it just lead to this kind of questions....

It is just something you cannot explain to a westerner about WHY HE DIE FROM A DECEASE, HOW COME? HE DID A LOT OF BAD DEEDS??? WHERE DOES THE BLESSINGS AND GOOD KARMA COMES FROM???

I hope you don't mis-lead others by helping this person to speak...

You obviously have 'your own' sense of ethics, which clearly do not correspond to mine.

I was just posting a sad information, on which most people would reply "let's pray for him" and your reply was "that's a joke". Let's our friends here gather what they wish from this exchange.

Be well

YM

edit and move

let's pray for him
agreed, compassion for all beings.

That is reality, people die in an unpeaceful way because of the bad deed they did and bad karma generated. That is the way nature works and you can see because first of all, people just say alot of swear words all the time which create the biggest problem for them..

Like F word.. S word.. you can see.. even in this forum, people cannot get rid of those soemtimes. So that is what accumulate the most and create bad luck and bad karma for the futrue life. Why some people are so healthy and die in peace and some die in cancer? Why so?

It is not hurtful to talk about it because it just teach us a lesson. The issue have no feelings to it, it is just you the one who are putting a feeling in it. So if you think you are learning in this issue, you shall not be hurtful to say anything. This is taught by Maang Ji already.

edit and move

agreed, compassion for all beings.

That is reality, people die in an unpeaceful way because of the bad deed they did and bad karma generated. That is the way nature works and you can see because first of all, people just say alot of swear words all the time which create the biggest problem for them..

Like F word.. S word.. you can see.. even in this forum, people cannot get rid of those soemtimes. So that is what accumulate the most and create bad luck and bad karma for the futrue life. Why some people are so healthy and die in peace and some die in cancer? Why so?

It is not hurtful to talk about it because it just teach us a lesson. The issue have no feelings to it, it is just you the one who are putting a feeling in it. So if you think you are learning in this issue, you shall not be hurtful to say anything. This is taught by Maang Ji already.

MTS is FOS!

MTS is FOS!

Luckily you did not mention the S word !!!

You would be bringing back karma to you and might die of a horrible death ... provided of course that you don't get one of MTS's protection FU's - last few available for only 19.95 !!!

:)

YM

Luckily you did not mention the S word !!!

You would be bringing back karma to you and might die of a horrible death ... provided of course that you don't get one of MTS's protection FU's - last few available for only 19.95 !!!

:)

YM

He sure seems to go out of his way to not explain or clarify his ideas. I've never seen or known a true teacher to be this way about knowledge.

Oops...wait. Did I just curse him again?

He sure seems to go out of his way to not explain or clarify his ideas. I've never seen or known a true teacher to be this way about knowledge.

Well, have you ever seen or known a 'true teacher' who comes on an internet board to sell talismans anyway ?

:P

YM

Sign in to follow this