Sign in to follow this  
Taiji Bum

Heres an odd thought....

What if the inner lights seen during the cultivation process are just something like mini-seizures? Maybe meditation plus sexual arousal winds your mind and emotions up to the point your brains snaps and you have a mini-seizure with a predictable light pattern. The more of these mini-seizures yoiu have the more delusional you become until you start talking stupid like.... "Strive for action without action"?

I just like to consider every possiblility. :lol:

What if the inner lights seen during the cultivation process are just something like mini-seizures? Maybe meditation plus sexual arousal winds your mind and emotions up to the point your brains snaps and you have a mini-seizure with a predictable light pattern. The more of these mini-seizures yoiu have the more delusional you become until you start talking stupid like.... "Strive for action without action"?

I just like to consider every possiblility. :lol:

What's a mini-seizure?

to me it seems like the lights are a concentrated flow of electro-magnetic energy. Seems like when we close our eyes, most all human beings basically see the same visuals of primary colors in a static field with variations controlled by our consciousness which, when taken for what it is, resembles a faint and fuzzy mandala...

mandala.jpg

2094304146_c0750e88d6.jpg

perhaps what occurs during long states of meditation is nothing more than consciousness willing the body to act as a conductor for the energy that surrounds us and develops in our bodies, and the more this progresses the more visual representations we have of it.

Sign in to follow this