Sign in to follow this  
GrandTrinity

TECHNOLOGY vs THE TAO

I don't know about anyone else, but the basic premise of this book totally creeps me out. :blink:

Doesn't this seem like the most obscene extension of scientific thinking and mechanistic worldview?

Gee Daddy, when I grow up I want to be a robot!

When they make your robot body and transfer your brain data, do you think your shen are going to go for that ride?

Ridiculous.

Don't worry, be happy, technology will solve everything.

Crazy scientists!

Craig

Yeah these scientists are pretty crazy, they get a lot of money for that though.

I do see microprocessor technology rapidly developing, however, and these issues are serious! We cant let evil robots win!

Kurzweil is crazy, he takes 250 vitamins every day and drinks 10 cups of green tea!

the next step in the global take-over of human consciousness is to make us as much like machines as possible.

thus we have our consciousness stuck in a body through which we have no capacity to reach and connect with our higher selves, thus achieve liberation or connection with the universe or whatever you want to call it.

we become virtual slaves to this force that we are not able to directly see, yet operates through such despicable people as the bush family, rockerfellers, rothschilds, rummsfelds, the windsor family.... etc.

free will dissapears. earth consciousness falls into slavery and slowly this dimension is engulfed by this dark force.

the way to counter it?

simple.... achieve what it is you are meant to achieve..... liberation!

Sign in to follow this