Sign in to follow this  
Jedi777

SHAOLIN CHI KUNG

LOL,good kuck

sometimes I forget what kind of people are on here---many uninformed and disrespectful people and a few good souls. I dont think i will share much more here--

Take care people may The Infinite Force stay with you!

Jedi777

I may be back but it will be a while. If you dont have anything good to say dont say anything---

Guest sykkelpump

sometimes I forget what kind of people are on here---many uninformed and disrespectful people and a few good souls. I dont think i will share much more here--

Take care people may The Infinite Force stay with you!

Jedi777

I may be back but it will be a while. If you dont have anything good to say dont say anything---

Hello,sorry.Didnt mean to offend you.But I loocked at the link and couldent help to get the impression of a cheap sales trick

I think the joke is on the people that actually think jedi is being serious haha

He is being serious.

Please let us know how your practice goes with it, Jedi. I was looking at that book as well.

It looks like it's Wong Kiew Kit's version of the Shaolin 18 Lohan hands. The torso rolling image I've seen in The Shaolin Warrior workout without being assigned to be as part of the 18 Lohan hands. The shooting the bow I've seen in many places as part of the 8 brocade pieces popular chikung form. I've talked about it before in this thread.

Has anyone checked out that shaolin qigong DVD by Shifu Yan Lei (amazon link) ?

I've recently received 2 DVDs by Grandmaster Tu Jin-Sheng; Animal Spirit Qigong and Dragon Bone Qigong but I only had time for a partial speed through of the animal spirit qigong DVD and I haven't seen anything like it before, it is not like John Du Cane's five animals, it's mostly done sitting or on the ground. This completes my collection of all 4 of his DVDs.

Edited by Desert Eagle

Wong Kiew Kit is a reputable Shaolin practitioner, I met him in New York at a seminar about a year ago and had a long chat, he was very knowledgeable. If the author is indeed a senior student it could be valuable but I am always suspicious when a system claims to heal every known disease and has a hard sell sales pitch

It looks like it's Wong Kiew Kit's version of the Shaolin 18 Lohan hands.

Yes the author is Marcus Santer and a Chief instructor for the Shaolin Wahnam Institute

Wong Kiew Kit is a reputable Shaolin practitioner, <snip>If the author is indeed a senior student it could be valuable

Agreed. The internet style marketing just seems to be a prerequisite for anything on line these days :( Annoying but should not result in an automatic dismissal.

I got this book. Instructions are very easy to follow. It is full of high quality pictures and explains details about breathing and every move. I just find it excellent for learning 18 lohans. Of course a big benefit would be if you can attend 18 lohans with Grandmasters Wong.

I can only recommend it.

PsiNomad

Edited by PsiNomad

It looks like it's Wong Kiew Kit's version of the Shaolin 18 Lohan hands. The torso rolling image I've seen in The Shaolin Warrior workout without being assigned to be as part of the 18 Lohan hands. The shooting the bow I've seen in many places as part of the 8 brocade pieces popular chikung form. I've talked about it before in this thread.

Has anyone checked out that shaolin qigong DVD by Shifu Yan Lei (amazon link) ?

I've recently received 2 DVDs by Grandmaster Tu Jin-Sheng; Animal Spirit Qigong and Dragon Bone Qigong but I only had time for a partial speed through of the animal spirit qigong DVD and I haven't seen anything like it before, it is not like John Du Cane's five animals, it's mostly done sitting or on the ground. This completes my collection of all 4 of his DVDs.

do you have his crotch training stuff?

do you have his crotch training stuff?

yep, see here but I wouldn't recommend it. I also got his 8 brocade + sleeping qigong DVD but it seems that the latest 2 I received would be better.

I don't mean to sound negative of WKK or his 18 hands, although I don't really care much about lineage as much as I care about results I confess to having more expectation of Da Mo's original set. WKK's set is named 18 hands but is it the original? I don't doubt the likelihood that the book and pictures are good and the exercises are beneficial, in fact I might buy it and try my self but the naming conflict did cause a mix up for me when I was searching for the original set while researching about Da Mo.

Edited by Desert Eagle

Is it much different to

Chi Kung for Health and Vitality: A Practical Approach to the Art of Energy

http://www.amazon.com/Chi-Kung-Health-Vita...1897&sr=1-8

The Art of Chi Kung: Making the Most of Your Vital Energy

http://www.amazon.com/Art-Chi-Kung-Making-...1996&sr=1-1

(I have an older edition than pictured but I read this one more often)

I found WKK's lifting the sky and looking at the moon to be good exercises, if you stick with them for a few months.

Sign in to follow this