wudangquan

Xin Yu of depositing

Thanks, I think you're doing some great stuff.

I'm not sure this would be difficult or not, but have you considered posting the original Chinese alongside your translations?

I could do it, but the problem is that I don't have a digital copy of the Chinese text.

At some point in the future after I have already gotten the full package together I will go back and do inline notes on the Chinese.

Much of what he wrote and says defies translation into modern Chinese. Even people familiar with cultivation have a hard time understanding it . . .

We had a big problem just today with "san da qi ji" . . . I know what he was saying . . . Talking about firing the 3 dantiens and running the microcosmic orbit, but san da qi ji means something a little bit different . . . More like 3 big qi machines.

Also he calls the microcosmic orbit xiao zhong tian (smaller or lesser mid day sun) and macrocosmic orbit da zhong tian.

Another problem today was with where the spirit settles in meditation. Since I know what he means, it's ok, but he talks about the Dou Qiao. Qi goes to dantian and spirit goes to Dou Qiao. Most modern qigong people will use the accu point name, instead of Dou Qiao, or say tianmu, or whatever.

Mainly the reason I haven't posted the chinese is I would have to retype it since I'm working from paper notes and such.

J

SZ,

I can't find the other thread, but I just want to confirm you're who I think you are . . .

Did VG call you on skype thinking it was me and have some conversation with you?

If I'm totally out in left field on this one . . . apologies. :)

If you're who I think - you should really check out Bi Laoshi if you don't know him. the SF pai people kind of clown on him, but he is really, really a great person.

I will be happy to make this material available for people and I will be happy if people can actually follow the Mozhen/Lao Jun neigong . . .

I am not like other people and will not say it's the best or better than this or that, but I can say without any hesititation that it's legit. In many ways, if you watch the movement videos I've posted, or meet Bi Laoshi, he is living proof of that.

Anyway I'm happy to provide some of my work to the tao bums.

J

SZ,

I can't find the other thread, but I just want to confirm you're who I think you are . . .

Did VG call you on skype thinking it was me and have some conversation with you?

If I'm totally out in left field on this one . . . apologies. :)

Yeah, your way out there man... :D I hardly ever use skype.

But I still enjoy your work and your posts so please keep'em coming ;)

Yeah, your way out there man... :D I hardly ever use skype.

But I still enjoy your work and your posts so please keep'em coming ;)

So much for my highly developed psychic abilities . . . haha