Sign in to follow this  
RON JEREMY

CTs: SCARY SHIT

http://www.davidicke.net/mindcontrol/expos.../ex041604a.html

One of the first steps in guarding or protecting our thinking against adverse influences is to identify the subliminal tactics and methods of mind control which are currently so pervasive in our society. If we are alert to the lies and subtleties of "evil", then we can refuse to accept them into our conciousness.

This article will be a bit different in that we will not be speaking of physical mind control defenses , such as copper shielding from electromagnetic frequencies or other similar gadgets or protective devices. Later I will be bringing up some spiritual aspects which, I believe ,constitute our real protection. Many are beginning to conclude that in order to heal the deeper causes of world strife, we need to address the fundamental issues in lieu of false or temporary bandaid solutions.

I am going to list several methods of mind control but for a deeper understanding of the deceptive techniques which are used to control and manipulate, I would highly recommend visiting http://congregator.net .

A. SUBLIMINAL MESSAGES in all forms of media, advertising, art, etc. : One of my favorite examples of visual subliminal messages has to do with the covert jet aerosol program. Many know of this phenomonon as "chemtrails". The exact purpose behind this secret program is not fully understood. Some explanations for the secrecy behind the intentional clouding of our skies are.....climate modification, weather modification, military communications, potential mind control ( possibly in conjunction with HAARP ) and solar shielding.

It is becoming very obvious that subliminal images are being used to condition the public into believing that these spreading jet contrails, along with changing abnormal weather patterns, are normal. Game shows, car commercials, weather programs, children's cartoons and news programs are all presenting with these subliminal messages. When you are tuned into these shows I would encourage you to watch for anything with a blue background. Much of the time these blue backgrounds have smeary cloud like formations. Several game shows have blue squares behind the contestants.

These blue areas are almost always filled with white streaks or smears. Car commercials and cartoons often have actual contrails/chemtrails. When I tell others about this conditioning tactic, I am often told that there are so many contrails now in the skies, that how could the cameras avoid them. I was assured by a person who has experience working with commercials, that absolutely everything included in commercials is intentionally there. Nothing is there by accident. Everything conveys a message.

Last night I was watching the Connecticut ABC affiliate and on the 5:30 news, I was just flabergasted at what I saw. The blue background behind the anchor woman was deep blue with images of white parallel streaks . Each streak was of a different width, just as it is in our real skies. Some parallel streaks were sharp as if they were newly made contrails and others were wider with their edges less defined. Real chemtrails become less defined as they are spreading out and look exactly like the ABC graphics.

ok, ronnietzu, i love a good conspiracy theory as much as the next guy, but david icke is full of shit. he contends the world is ruled by shapeshifiting reptiles that eat children. every president, every monarch, every rich guy, and most celebrities, are to him, giant reptilians who feed on teh flesh of babes. (in fact, he's rather mccarthyistic in the way he goes about calling out reptilians--if he says you are, you are). they need this flesh to maintain their human form.

now if he had confined his theory to a few people or some small closely associated group and had solid evidence such as dna, photos, films, footprints, scales, a body, medical reports, etc., i might consider it. but there is no way that a conspiracy of the size he describes can go unnoticed by everyone but him. one of these people would've morphed back into a reptile in public at some point.

now that doesn't make everything he says untrue, and his comments about chemtrails might be. but with him as the source i'm inclined to discount them.

YEA BRO, FIRST THANG IS, THAT ARTICLE BE NOT BY DICKE BUT BY SUM BITCH OUT THERE. DA SUBLIMMINALS IN ADVERTISIN PORTRAIN CHEMTRAILS IN EG CAR ADS, EVERYONE CAN SEE BY THEMSELVES.

SECOND THANG, I TRUST YER DISCRIMMINATIN POWER TO TELL TRUTH FROM BULSHIT. MANY A TIME DA TRUTH N DA BULSHIT BE INTERMIXED WITH SUCH A GRANNULARITY (IF YA FORGIVE ME DA TERM) THAT ONE'S DISCRIMMINATION MUST WORK HARD.

I THINK D.ICKE GIVES A GREAT PANNORAMIC VIEW O DA WORLD. I HAVE READ ALL O HIS BOOKS N EVEN THOUGH I DONT AGGREE WITH A LOT O HIOS INTERPRETTATIONS, CONCLUSIONS, N PROPPOSED SOLLUTIONS, I MUST SAY IT'S STILL A VERY WORTHY READ.

AS FOR DA REPTILIAN SHIT, WELLL DA ONLY WAY TO BELIEVE SUCH A STATEMENT IS TO SEE ONE. SINCE I HAVE NEVER SEEN A REPTILIAN IN FLESH (BUT I HAVE SEEN PLENTY O CRAZIER SHIT IN DREAMLAND) SO I AM SKEPTIC.

I TELL YA MORE: I AM 110% SURE THER BE INDEED A CONSPIRACY IN DA WORLD. THATS OUTTA DA QUESTION IN *MY MIND*. THANGS LIKE CHEMTRAILS BE DA DIRECT PROOF.

HOW-EVER, THERE'S DA REAL POSIBILITY THAT DA CONSPORATORS BE JUST A HUMAN GROUP SUCH AS SOME QABALISTIC ENTITTY, BUT IN ORDER TO DIVERT ATTENTION THEY MANUFACTURE SCIENCE FICTION SHIT SUCH AS DA REPTILIAN STORY. SO THAT PEOPLE WILL DISMISS DA CONSPIRACY FACT ALONG WITH DA REPTILIAN INVENTIONS. YA SEE WHAT I MEAN?

STILL LET'S ALWAYS KEEP AN OPPEN MIND, IT IS INDEED POSSIBLE THAT A DIFFERENT RACE EXIST N BE FUKIN UP DA WORLD O HUMANS. JUST *ALWAYS* USE YER THINKIN POWERS N YALL BE OK?

BTW I WANTED TO ASK SINCE YA MENTIONNED, WHAT DO YA TEACH?

BYE NOW

YER

RJ

If all the media is controlled by a certain group of people and most of the knowledge people gather is from TV/newspapers, then it is certanly possible we get only about 20 to 30% of what actually happening in this world- with bias, I might say. Just an example, with so many reports on UFO from military and people with good standing in the community, the subject is still viewed as folk-tale by all the media. Only these days, they use a theory it's military experiments that are going on.

Chemtrails are an old subject. Some military airforce people once in a while come forward telling thier stories about how they sprayed chemicals over cities. No one really takes them seriously, and usually they are quickly told to keep their mouth shut.

My favorite parts from the article:

Worldwide, multiplying the quite reasonable factor of 10, we have 23,400 sorties per day by planes

Again, the absence of reported noise is strange.

ok, ronnietzu, i love a good conspiracy theory as much as the next guy,

Sadly, the word "conspiracy" is worthless. It's been too dumbed down. (that Bruce Willis movie "Conspiracy Theory" didn't help.) Though that movie did point out that for ever 100 "false" conspiracy, there's 1 hardcore true conspiracy.

The word "conspiracy" right now is a synonym for "kookie", "nutty", made up, and something unproven. A new word has to be used to replace it. A new word that has more seriousness associated with it.

but david icke is full of shit.  he contends the world is ruled by shapeshifiting reptiles that eat children.  every president, every monarch, every rich guy, and most celebrities, are to him, giant reptilians who feed on teh flesh of babes.  (in fact, he's rather mccarthyistic in the way he goes about calling out reptilians--if he says you are, you are). they need this flesh to maintain their human form.

First, did you ever read all his books? Every Barnes and Noble bookstore has his books. :shock: At many you can even sit down and read any book for free. (as long as ya don't have foul body oder, eat outside food, or fart too much. :evil: ) Then they don't mind.

The Reptillian Agenda is one of the many things he contends. Since that seems to be the only thing of the many things D. Icke touches on that you have problems with then allow me:

Pick one - EVOLUTION or CREATION! Everyone, and you too, believe in one or the other!

1. EVOLUTION - Everyone who believes it it, what's your problem? You automatically believe in other beings, other aliens, other lifeforms, from other planets, other stars, other galaxies. You shouldn't have any qualms about someone writting that a Reptillian species might or is, covertly screwing up us and our planet.

2. CREATION - Hmmm and Hmmm again. Guess freekin' what? Everyone who believes in it... you believe even MORE than evolutionists that there's other beings, other aliens, other lifeforms... blah, blah, blah.. from other planets, other stars, blah, blah, blah. Were the angels born on Earth? Angels are aliens, other beings. God is an alien. Jesus is an alien. Satan is an alien. Demons are aliens.

"Waaaahhh Wahhhh, but humans are the only physical species God created!" Really? Where in that Bible of yours does it say this?

Ohhh maybe that part of the Bible that exxxplicitly says God drives a spaceship. God landed or hovered his spaceship. Some human jumped aboard. God in his spaceship took off.

God is an alien. An alien with his own spacecraft. Could this alien make humans? Why not? If an alien has spaceship technology, they can have genetic engineering technology. Super medical technology, biology technology.

A spaceship is used... in case you forgot... to travel between planets, stars, blah, blah, blah.

Sooooooooooo you, and everyone automatically believe in aliens, other beings, from other planets, from other stars. Why? Because BOTH evolutionists and creationists support it as hardcore fact.

now if he had confined his theory to a few people or some small closely associated group and had solid evidence such as dna, photos, films, footprints, scales, a body, medical reports, etc., i might consider it.  but there is no way that a conspiracy of the size he describes can go unnoticed by everyone but him.  one of these people would've morphed back into a reptile in public at some point.

Why would they morph back in public? Get off yer lazy arse :lol: and go rent the movie They Live! That movie is 99.9999% true hardcore and raw!!! They have thousand, million, year old technolgy. None of this "made in USA" technology junk. Their stuff says "made in the star Sirrus" technology!

You say no way only he would know all this. What if two days from now a bunch of Reptillian aliens come over your house and said, "Good day unbeliever! We're here to show ourselves juuuust to see exactly what you would do!". What would you then do? Run into the street telling everyone you saw them face to face? Goooo see the movie They Live! It's 99.99% hardcore!

Since they like operating covert, any pictures, video, anyone would have of them would get stumped to dust instantly. Some famous person once said:

"Overt rule always ends sooner or later. Because every waking moment the oppressed know they're being ruled and oppressed. It can't be denied. It can't be ignored. It's easy to rebel against it. No matter how dumb, or sceptic, or disbelieving, the people are, or want to be.

Covert rule is harder to do. [because technology limitations] But when its done, all of the oppressed help the rulers without knowing it. "We're not being oppressed! Where are the oppressors? I'm free to come and go as I please!" Covert rule is hard to prove, flush out. It's hard, to impossible, to rebel against. Especially with people by nature being dumb, sceptical, and disbelieving.

now that doesn't make everything he says untrue, and his comments about chemtrails might be.  but with him as the source i'm inclined to discount them.

So much for D. Icke. OK, ignore him, all of him. Even though you believe in either evolution or creation, and both exxxplicitly support the fact aliens, other life, exists off Earth. What about his links page? Wealth of information overload it links and leads to! Including other sites about chem trails. 8)

that is so full of assumption and presumption it's inane. and yes, i have read his books and visited his website and followed the links.

you wanna believe the stuff, so even the most tenuous evidence you find convincing. you lack a discerning mind. yer such a fanatic you assign beliefs and thought processes to people they probably don't have. and yer patronizing attitude doesn't help either.

and your logic is flawed. if all of icke's books and his website and the links don't show enough evidence of reptilians, your post certainly isn't going to convince me.

that is so full of assumption and presumption it's inane.  and yes, i have read his books and visited his website and followed the links.

ALL of them? Including the hardcore book "Robot's Rebellion"?

you wanna believe the stuff, so even the most tenuous evidence you find convincing.  you lack a discerning mind.  yer such a fanatic you assign beliefs and thought processes to people they probably don't have.  and yer patronizing attitude doesn't help either.

It's not about "believing the stuff". If something cannot be disproved then it should not be thrown away. No it cannot be 100.100% proved either. But it cannot be 100.100% disproved. No matter if you believe in Evolution, or Creation.

and your logic is flawed.  if all of icke's books and his website and the links don't show enough evidence of reptilians, your post certainly isn't going to convince me.

Here is my logic:

Do you believe in Evolution? Yes or no?

Do you believe in Creationism? Yes or no?

Up to this point, how is my logic flawed?

Now on to the next point in my logic:

Everyone has a yes answer to either one. If you answer yes to either one then you believe in life on other planets.

Up to this point how is my logic flawed?

Now on to the next point in the logic:

We have some guy named David Icke who wrote a bunch of books. Out of all the books he wrote, which cover a bunch of different subjects... the only thing you have issue with is just 1 subject - when he claims that among the other life forms on other planets, in other star systems there's a reptilian race. A 'lizard-like' race.

Logic and fact says you believe in either evolution or creation. Logic and fact says both evolution and creation support the fact that other life exists off Earth.

Now why act in disbelief over the idea that one of these other life forms is reptillian? Or are you like our modern scientists who arrogantly think Humans are the top of the food chain in the entire galaxy, and universe?

It's not about "believing the stuff". If something cannot be disproved then it should not be thrown away. No it cannot be 100.100% proved either. But it cannot be 100.100% disproved. No matter if you believe in Evolution, or Creation.

the fact that something can't be disproven is no reason to give it CREDENCE. if that were the case, any hairbrained idea or illusion qualifies as scientific thought. get some physical evidence and i'll believe it. at least of bigfoot there's hair samples, footprints, photos, film, and numerous eyewitness accounts. a far more sound body of evidence than icke's reptilians. it's impossible to disprove anything, therefore the inabiltiy to disprove it does not make ait a viable hypothesis.

Do you believe in Evolution? Yes or no?

yes.

Do you believe in Creationism? Yes or no?

yes.

If you answer yes to either one then you believe in life on other planets.

Up to this point how is my logic flawed?

because one does not lead to the other. a biblical creationist would only believe that life was created on earth. and there are literally millions of people who believe just that. or don't you read the newspaper or watch tv or read the bible? there are numerous other creation myths (surprise!) that make no account of life on other planets and whose believers only believe in life on earth. secondly, evolution only provides for the POSSIBILTY of life on other planets, not the actual belief in life on other planets. the mathematidcal odds indicate that it's probably so, but no one (in mainstream science anyway) really knows that it does for a fact.

Now why act in disbelief over the idea that one of these other life forms is reptillian?

i don't act i disbelief. i've seen lots of reptiles so i know they exist. we even have fossils of reptiles that were huge and once ruled the earth in ignorant bliss of their destiny with an asteroid or some other damn thing that wiped them out. of course i believe in reptiles. but no one has ever seen a reptile turn into a human or a human turn into a reptile. not has anyione witnessed the rituals in which they eat children to maintain their human form. the evidenc eis severely lacking for this to even be a valid hypothesis let alone a theory.

i don't believe or disbelieve anything. i research and figure out what's feasible, possible or even probable. some things are known with greater certainty than others. somethings are verified by people other than the origianl proponent of an idea. that has never happened with any of icke's stuff.

things that are far more likely than icke's theory:

1. sasquatch

2. UFO's/aliens

3. loch ness monster

4. the templars and the whole solomons treasure thing

5. international banking conspiracy for world finance control

6. the naga in the mekong river

7. the sphinx was built 10,000 years before the pyramid

8. the abominable snowman

9. the existence of somthing like the illumati (they meet in the woods

in california every summer)

10. chemtrails

11. cia-drugs-oil-bush family link

12. academic suppression of some valid science, esp. in archaeology

13. commercial interests influencing scientific research

13. vast incompetence that often looks like conspiracy but is actually

preventing it (i.e.,WTC intelligence failure).

14. ronnietsu will be castrated by the dept. of health and human services

granted some of these fit under the popular heading of "specualtion." the bigger a conspiracy, the harder it is to hide. and icke puts forth a conspiracy of vast scale that only he knows about. impossible? no. very very very very very unlikely? yes.

furthermore, much of what is called conspiracy is really just professional interest: the AMA is a professional group promoting their interest but are not conspiracists against alternative medicine. they are trying to openly protect a professional interest by driding (rightlyor wrongly) a competitive alternative to themsleves. the same can be said of pharmaceutical comapnies and food additive manufacturers with the FDA. and so on.

are there creatures and beings with powers and abilities far beyond those of mortal men? probably so, even though they are not accepted by mainstream organizations. do the flies believe in the scientist who is breeding them in a test tube? could we be the same to some superior beings? could we be part of a cosmic experiment by superior beings? sure we could. does it matter? no. not if your chief pursuit is immortality. is it interesting anyway? yes.

but ther is a real psychological danger in being interested in these things and that is taht our DESIRE TO BELIEVE something adversly affects our objectivity so that we end up beilieving any damn thing that fits the paradigm we created for ourself. wqe knew a guy who loved specualtion and conspiracy and believed all the stories, even if they contradicted each other. we used to make stuff up, MAKE IT UP, tell him, and then see how long it took to get back to us from another source. i've also seen this on the internet with the dropa stones. i found 5 or 6 websites on it, all reprinting the same two stories, word for word. none of the so-called original evidence is available. so that's a story i don't give much credence to. sure it's possible, but with the current state of evidence, it's not something i'm going to accept. and i'm certainly not going to go around propagating the tale irresponsibley to gullible people. one guy believes in the dropa stoens so strongly he wrote a whole book on it based, i suppose, on those two web articles. so i ask, is he just irresponsible, or is he out to make a buck? and i ask the same thing about david icke. his soccer career is over and so he has to make a buck doing something i suppose. at least he was right about manchester united.....

the AMA and its members is out to make a buck on gullible people, and so is david icke.

THEN WITH DA POWER O MINE MIND & ACCUMMULLATED CHING, I'LL GROW AN IRON SALAMI WITH SHARP SPIKES 3" LONG. THEN ILL GO AFTER EACH ONE O THEM THUGNS N DISEMBOWEL EACH O THEM WHILE RAPIN THEM IN DA BUNGAHOLE.

ALSO SPRACHT RONNIETSUSTHRA

but no one has ever seen a reptile turn into a human or a human turn into a reptile. not has anyione witnessed the rituals in which they eat children to maintain their human form. the evidenc eis severely lacking for this to even be a valid hypothesis let alone a theory.

No one, including me, you, and everyone on these forums (everyone? Unless some Reptillians are reading this LOL!) I'm not saying accept this item as hardcore fact. All I'm saying is store it away in a corner of the mind, just don't kick it completly out of the mind. And yes, there are far more important, immediate, and pressing issues, that should be on the table. Like pursuing immortality, enlightenment, esoteric knowledge, learning how to let go, using the male sex energy for positive pursuits, and more.

i don't believe or disbelieve anything. i research and figure out what's feasible, possible or even probable. some things are known with greater certainty than others. somethings are verified by people other than the origianl proponent of an idea. that has never happened with any of icke's stuff.

things that are far more likely than icke's theory:

1. sasquatch

2. UFO's/aliens

3. loch ness monster

4. the templars and the whole solomons treasure thing

5. international banking conspiracy for world finance control

6. the naga in the mekong river

7. the sphinx was built 10,000 years before the pyramid

8. the abominable snowman

9. the existence of somthing like the illumati (they meet in the woods

in california every summer)

10. chemtrails

11. cia-drugs-oil-bush family link

12. academic suppression of some valid science, esp. in archaeology

13. commercial interests influencing scientific research

13. vast incompetence that often looks like conspiracy but is actually

preventing it (i.e.,WTC intelligence failure).

Every single one of those items is covered by David Ick in all his books. So you are a 95% fan of David Icke. :D

(I don't know about number 14 though LOLOL!)

Don't forget #15. How the Bush family dynasty got their fortunes from funding Hitler.

(Google Prescot Bush, Hitler). :wink: 8)

granted some of these fit under the popular heading of "specualtion." the bigger a conspiracy, the harder it is to hide. and icke puts forth a conspiracy of vast scale that only he knows about. impossible? no. very very very very very unlikely? yes.

David Ick never claims to be the only one who knows about it. Also, he is not the first one to put it forth. He's maybe the 10th person(s) to put forth the idea of a Reptillian species from another star.

Next, that is just one of the many subjects David Ick covers. Just like you made a list of 13 items, and you yourself said some are "known with greater certainty than others." Every item on your list, which you yourself say you believe in to a certain extent, has been covered by David Ick. If you want to believe in 90% of what David Ick talks about, that's cool!

Since you put chemical trails on your list, and David Ick covers chem trails, then is it oK for me to say....

You believe in what Ron Jeremy made this thread for? That more attention needs to be given to chem trails because there's info about chem trails that's "Scary Sheeeeeeet"?

You, me, Ron, everyone here, and David Ick, all agree chem trails is something abnormal? With bad intentions behind it? = scary sheeeet?

but ther is a real psychological danger in being interested in these things and that is taht our DESIRE TO BELIEVE something adversly affects our objectivity so that we end up beilieving any damn thing that fits the paradigm we created for ourself. wqe knew a guy who loved specualtion and conspiracy and believed all the stories, even if they contradicted each other. we used to make stuff up, MAKE IT UP, tell him, and then see how long it took to get back to us from another source. i've also seen this on the internet with the dropa stones. i found 5 or 6 websites on it, all reprinting the same two stories, word for word. none of the so-called original evidence is available. so that's a story i don't give much credence to. sure it's possible, but with the current state of evidence, it's not something i'm going to accept. and i'm certainly not going to go around propagating the tale irresponsibley to gullible people. one guy believes in the dropa stoens so strongly he wrote a whole book on it based, i suppose, on those two web articles. so i ask, is he just irresponsible, or is he out to make a buck?

I completly agree with this point you make. Everyone has to first decide what their main goal in life is. Then go after it. (persuit of money, or immortality, or personal growth, or enlightenment, or getting laid as much as possible, or promotion at work, or whatever). It's a waste of time and energy going off after every new belief. If if they're true, there's not much any of us can do about it anyway. Just live yer life and go after yer goal.

But don't kick everything else outta yer mind. Take it off the table, store it in a box in a corner. Then go back to giving attention to the more immediate stuff on the table. It's like that scene in the first Men In Black movie. When Will Smith laughs at the other guy looking at the STAR magazine. The other guy says sometimes you can get the bast info from the most unlikely sources.

and i ask the same thing about david icke. his soccer career is over and so he has to make a buck doing something i suppose. at least he was right about manchester united.....

It's good you ask the same question about David Icke, and anyone else. What angle do they have? What angle does he have?

the AMA and its members is out to make a buck on gullible people, and so is david icke.

The AMA is a different story. They are about power, suppression of not only alternative medicines, but in some cases better medicines, and even cures. They are a huge group of people influential in the west. They have power over if many people litterally live or die.

David Icke does make money off his books. Is the buyer getting their moneysworth? You yourself listed 13 items you believe in to varrying degrees - all of which David Icke covers in all his books - including the issues surrounding Chem Trails.

The only reason why David Icke was mentioned in this thread, was for the information his books, his site, his site's links page, have in relation to chem trails. Feel free to not read his book about Reptillians. Only read his books about chem trails. At his site, skip the links, and info about Reptillians. Just check out the info, and links, about chem trails. 8)

THE GREAT DYING --

The Real Reason Behind Chemtrails

Re: CT Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 12:21:44

PDT Chemtrails: the saga continues

Watching the debates over (and phone taps to my line here)

since sending you my email of yesterday, it occurred to me that I should get this last email out to you regarding and expanding upon the reasons for CTs, as well as dealing with issues sure to be discounted by the agents of the ONI(Office of Naval Intelligence, the agency in charge of the Chemtrails Ops.)

Taking each issue in turn might help shed some light upon this problem.

The overall scope and agenda behind Chemtrails (Operation Clover Leaf, Operation Red Sky, Operation Rain Dance, the code names for these ops, BTW) intertwines several overall objectives deemed imperative by the real power in DC, which is the NSA.

It should be noted that most of the intel groups that are involved in domestic control are, in varying degrees, "in the loop" on this business and are actively working with the ONI and NSA in seeing this program succeed.

Listing all the agencies would be moot and pointless. What would anyone do with the knowledge anyway? The reason I say this has to due with STO vs. STS.

Here's what we mean:

By conservative estimates, there are over 300,000 people in the USA alone that are chemtrails aware. Of those, only about 125 people have undertaken an active campaign to educate and inform the masses about this "final solution." Do the math.

How many of you know what the word apathy means? The agencies are counting upon this apathy and in fact, helped create that state of consciousness to begin with way back in the late 1950s (Fluoridation, Aspartame, street narcotics.)

If such a small percentage were actually doing anything about the phenomena, then wouldn't these same agencies be correct in their analysis that "they don't have anything to worry about?" The facts speak for themselves.

They will in fact succeed, because they are at the 80% completion point in these CT operations. They will be finished by March of 2001.

Main and ancillary operational objectives of Chemtrails as outlined in Operation Red Sky,

Phase One:

Main objective: Creative cleavages in spatial perceptions. Creating a blockage in the brain of the interaction of various amino

acids that relate to higher consciousness and the increase of dopamine in the brain producing a listless, euphoric state of lower, reactive mind.

This, though most cannot (won't?) process this perception, is their main objective. It has many layers to it, and the salts found in these CTS are the prime indicators of just why they use such a vector to create this state in the human brain, the physical repository of and connecting point between the real and the unreal.

To understand this goal necessitates an understanding of the human soul, the spiritual Self (Christ or God within, if you like) and the connection between the two as related to the endocrine system functioning within each human host.

Pay close attention to these last words, as "host" indicates that there is a parasitic relationship to be established. Many UFO abductions are part of this op.

To begin with, we must understand that our intelligence agencies are operating at a very high level of OCCULT SKILL AND AWARENESS, as taught to them by their progenitors, the Nazis of old who were brought here in1947 through 1953 via various operations, the most common known being operation Paper-Clip.

In short, any Intel agent of a G20 rating is a practicing black magician entirely "sold out," soul-wise, (via rites, rituals, and esoteric training in Long Island, Florida, and California) and

are-speaking plainly-functioning black Adepts with a complete and unquestioned license to kill.

These are the top-level agency personnel. Make no mistake. These are the very same men and women who run the Mind Control Ops (CIA), the abduction of children (FBI) on a staggering global level, are involved in and are the contactees between the Ets (USAF, ONI, NSA, etc) and our government, ad nauseam.

In short, to understand Chemtrails we must understand the personnel who have the power to do what they want, whenever they want, and we must also understand their needs.

They need the following:

1. The overall "frequency" of each of their charges (human beings in each country) to function at a specific rate below the threshold of awareness. The study of brain-wave, Remote Viewing techniques, and other related research holds the key to this. As we know, a physical brain functioning at 12 to 14 cycles per second is agitated and cannot, therefore, become perceptive of any cycle not within the same frequency, especially if that BRAIN IS ARTIFICIALLY stabilized to that frequency.

How can one perceive love, when the brain can only register impatience, anger, etc?

(Remember, their goal has to do with our souls in dimensions humanity has never, ever, considered.)

It is because of the occult nature of our covert agencies (and the real powers running them) that most cannot even begin to research in the right direction to begin with.

2. The immune system of the host must be depleted.

This relates to control, simply put. If the slightest breeze makes you dizzy, what kind of defense can you be expected to put up if you can't lift your arms above your head without getting a headache?

The many outnumber the few. This is the main reason for much of the desiccated red blood cells found in chemtrails: biowarfare. This also allows the parasite to latch onto the human host with little resistance from the organism so attached.

3. They need agreement.

This last statement is by far the MOST CRUCIAL STAGE of all. It isn't enough to make us slaves, we MUST WANT TO BECOME SLAVES.

Food scarcity, low wages, false idealism as propagated via network commercials, all create a state of low-level dependency to a state system, but it is not enough.

To win (want to know what winning is to the CIA?) these ruling covert agencies need our permission to do what they will to us (Universal Law, no getting around that one and they've known this since 1847.)

The system of this biosphere has one final gate that only each of us can open or close and it is, in fact, free will.

Free will. such a concept. That alone would take another ten pages, but there's no time.

Once we understand their needs, their objectives become easily understandable and quite discernable. The real questions never-NEVER-asked in any chemtrails discussions is

What do they want?

How must they achieve it?

Ancillary objective: create and maintain a lowered immune system, for use by phase three, which is the execution of their binary weapons systems, to be triggered by microwaves.

Know what a GWEN tower is? Better find out and soon, as you can see them everywhere from your homes and offices. Ever wonder why we have so very many cell phones practically given away for free right now? Know what a burst transmitter is?

Does anyone have even the remotest idea of what a low-watt microwave transmission does to the cerebellum when the human brain is within three feet of such a device?

If you lack this knowledge, then it is to your detriment. The information is out there. Get hip.

The great side benefit that even the NSA didn't predict (their estimate was a little over 3%) is the 12% reduction in population chemtrails are giving our "masters." That's right-12%.

In the distant future, the 1990s and beyond will become known as "the great dying."

In August of 2000, the sky overlays Angeles was actually blood red for two days. (They over-sprayed, due to fxxked up orders at Edwards AFB.) The morgues were packed solid for a week and over-flowing. There are still hundreds of thousands reeling from that two-day period. Many hospitals and clinics ran out of antibiotics overnight.

Binary weapons need to be triggered and they will use FM, AM, and Microwave GWEN towers to do it. It's all setup, op completed in 1998.

Why do this? Wake up! Can't control 6+ billion people-too many. Got to thin them out to keep them in line. I can see the squeemers now as they read this.

How and when will they go to stage two on this op? Can you say fake alien invasion, with millions dying and getting sick overnight? The test for this will be a planned (already complete staged op, in fact, WNV) biowarfare incident on a major US or European or Australia (last most likely, as they are already completely disarmed down under.)

This will give them the final test data they need to go to stage two, which is the invasion occasionally, hinted at once and a while on the Internet.

Now I must be crazy, right? At least, when I die, I will know who and why. That's more than I can say for most. Tough love. It seems the only way to reach you people.

Culling of the Biosphere:

Many folks will rightly say that "the culling of the elderly, et al" is flat-out nonsense because CTS affect the sprayers as well as the civilian population. That assertion is essentially correct, but the following should be noted:

1. A virus can only affect you if you are not immunized from it. Think these folks are up to date with their "private cache" of vaccines? Sure. You don�t send out a binary weapon until you are damn certain it won't kill you, the killer. This reaction of "the sprayers breathe it in, too!" is grasping at straws that don't even exist in any reality. Simply put: it is denial.

2. They simply don't care who they kill, even their own pawns and puppets in the military. "Fuck 'em." That's the CIA way. Get used to it. Too hard for you? Don't like the words? They use them a hundred times a day, just ask anyone who has ever been debriefed by these agencies; they have the foulest mouths on the planet. Red Grid/Blue Grid

TO BE CONTINUED, IF POSSIBLE

In the end, the how, the who, the when of chemtrails is just so much smoke and mirrors. Just because you've identified the UH1H helicopter, the KC-135 tanker, and the use of Boeing 737s in Chemtrails is really, again in the end, meaningless. We all know who were the shooters in Dallas, but so what? That knowledge doesn't change anything. Find out who is giving the orders and why and then you've got something.

NAME WITHHELD BY REQUEST

HTTP://WWW.BARIUMBLUES.COM

About Lydia Mancini

My eldest daughter said I should put this here, because she thinks it increases credibility to know something about the author.

I'm a 50 year old mother of three wonderful girls. (ages 19-22) Being happily remarried to Michael has given me a wonderful stepdaughter, too (aged 14).

I had a stroke 5 years ago that, by all accounts, should have killed me. Emergency brain surgery limited the damage to partial paralysis. It seems ironic, but this calamity was a blessing that saved both my life and my marriage. It forced me through a spiritual reckoning that was transformative and ended habits which severely hurt my body and my life. But since that has all changed I now greatly enjoy life. Michael's love and support through my recovery after the stroke made all the difference. He's a really super guy. As technical advisor, this is his website too. He runs a computer business and encouraged me to learn to make websites. He also got me the digital camera. This technical support has made the website possible because I'm really blocked when it comes to learning to use new technologies.

I love beauty and things natural, and this largely accounts for my awareness of clouds and the current technologies which are destroying them. I'm an artist and also a luddite at heart, and may have never even gotten online if it weren't for Michael. And what a shame that would be -- cyberspace is great!

Some of my experiences and interests include:

Being a "back to the land" person in the early 1970's and experimenting with diverse approaches to growing food and flowers, working at a whole foods cooperative warehouse, studying nursing and caring for the elderly both in institutions and at their homes, self employment as a silver jeweler, participating in a hospital chaplaincy program, volunteering in a hospital hospice program, being a member of the Baha'i Faith, and painting with acrylics on canvas. I have personally had several near death experiences from several causes: anaphylactic shock, pneumonia, and stroke. This, along with an ongoing experience with both hospice and grand mal seizures has given me a window into the death experience that is truly liberating. (See what I learned from my near death experiences.) Inquiries into physics and the manifestation of physical reality has provided an appreciation for how the electromagnetic aspect is a great shaper for both forming and informing the material plane. Electromagnetic forces act as connecting energies to spiritual and etheric planes.

My seizures usually last for about10 minutes, but some have continued for 6 hours, even with emergency room help. I once experienced an unusual and vivid insight while returning to earthly consciousness: I felt absolute disgust for having to re-inhabit my physical body because it was clearly seen to be a wet system running with electricity, which indeed it is. (Update: I now have several months between seizures and believe that this phase of my life has drawn to a close. It was a great learning experience to have those monthly "dress rehearsals for death" and I don't regret the experience. It has been truly liberating.

"You have sold the clouds." Seeing clouds responding to electromagnetic forces is unsettling when you appreciate the ramifications of such a science. We appear to be in a state of global emergency, but most people don't notice the spraying or scalar anomalies. However, extraordinary shamans living high in the mountains of Columbia, called Mamas, do notice clouds and regard them very seriously. They have intentionally isolated themselves from the people of the modern world (whom they call "younger brother") for centuries, but they came forth several years ago with this announcement: The earth is in a state of dire emergency. Things are really bad. We know because there aren't hardly any clouds up here in the mountains now. "You have sold the clouds." And when the natural clouds are gone, the world is on the verge of ruination. There was a special documentary devoted to this message from the Mamas by the BBC called entitled "The Elder Brother's Warning".

The fact that our atmosphere is in an alarming condition was underscored for me on the afternoon that I witnessed the glowing energy display. I noticed bizarre striations in the clouds and went out in the back yard with my camera. It was miserably freezing cold and many areas across the visible sky were dramatically vibrating with striations. It was utterly surrealistic.

Suddenly a bald eagle flew right over me very low and slow. This alerted me to the fact that something especially significant was happening. I recorded the entire display with the camera. I still get goose bumps at the memory. The energy display continued for 7 minutes.

from: http://www.freeteam.nl/pipermail/plan-c/20...uly/000193.html

'The Heart of the World' is their description of the Sierra itself, the

world's highest coastal mountain, which rises from the tropical Caribbean

to snowfields and glaciers in just 25 miles. The Sierra is a

triangular pyramid; one side faces the sea, another desert, and the third

jungle, so that its thirtyfive river valleys provide an infinite variety of

habitats, with every possible variety of temperature and rainfall. This

richness, and the variety of interactions between ecosystems, means that

the indigenous people have attained a very complex understanding of nature

and its processes.

The Mamas believe that they have been charged with the sacred obligation of

taking care of nature and managing the interaction between human beings and

the natural world. They do this by devoting the bulk of their lives to an

arduous regime of offerings, 'payments' which rebalance the world,

compensating for the damage caused by human activity in both material and

transcendent reality. They understand material reality to be simply an

instant of time, the present moment, embedded in a continuum which is

itself a living intelligence, called Aluna. They speak of Aluna as 'the

Mother', but say she is not a person, rather, 'she is memory and

possibility.' Human beings (or at any rate the 'Elder Brothers') are able

to cross the frontier between the material and nonmaterial worlds and it is

their duty to act as servants of the Mother, taking care of the material

world as instructed.

The obligation of their work, which they believe is necessary to prevent

the material world from collapsing into chaos, means that they have a duty

to survive. This is the imperative that has prevented the indigenous

societies of the Sierra from losing their identity. The function of their

society is to sustain the Mamas; the function of the Mamas is to sustain

the world.

To do that, the Indians need to maintain as much distance as possible

between themselves and our culture. When Arregoces was young, and thought

that it was a good idea to make a film, most Kogi thought it was a very

frightening idea indeed.

Film rites

The decision to make the film came from the Mamas. They had concluded that

their work was failing. Nature was suffering, the Mother was grievously

sick. The depredations of the Younger Brother had become overwhelming.

Sacred sites had been destroyed and had become inaccessible, ancestral gold

had been looted. The steady advance of colonisation, which had begun with

Columbus, was on its way to a final conclusion. This last stronghold, The

Heart of the World, was on the point of falling. At the same time, the

earth was being tortured: forests were being torn down, minerals being

grubbed up, oil being drained from the ground. The Mother was in physical

torment.

The consequences were clear to see. Rivers were drying up, wild animals

were vanishing, and jaguars were beginning to hunt humans, as their prey

had disappeared. The ice cap of the Sierra was rapidly melting, and the

high tundra, which provides the fresh water that sustains all life below,

was becoming desiccated.

The Mamas decided to make the film in order to give us a final warning. It

was a rebuke and an offer of help, from an older, wiser and now very

frightened civilization. 'We are the Elder Brothers, with knowledge of all

things, material and spiritual. We know what you have done. You have sold

the clouds. Open your eyes.'

AS YALL KNOW, THERE BE A TREMMENDOUS CAMPAING AGGAIST TOBACCO SMOKIN THRUOUT DA WORLD.

WELL WELL, DO YA THINK DA GODAM GOVT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT DA HEALT O YER LUNGS?

OF COURSE NOT. PEOPLE LIKE DUBYA, RUMSLFELD, DA ACCURSED ISRAELI NEOCON COCKSUKERS, NO THEY DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YER LUNGS.

DA *REAL* REASON WHY TEHY DONT WNAT YA TO SMOKE SIGGARETTES IS, TOBACCO SMOKIN COATES YER LUNG LINNINGS WITH MUCUS. NOW MUCUS TRAPS FORREINGN PARTICCLES N REMOVES THEM FROM DA BODY.

NOW, COULD *THAT* BE DA REAL REASON?? HELL *YES*!

CHEMTRAILS CONTAIN MICCROFIBERS THAT CARRY BIOLOGICALS MEANT TO PENNETRATE DA HUMAN SYSTEM THRU DA ALVEOLI O DA LUNGS - THAT'S WHY DA FUKIN GOVT NEEDS *YA* TO STOP SMOKIN - SO THEY CAN FUCK YA UP REAL GOOD.

MAY THEY BURN IN HELL TIL DA END O TIME.

RJ

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

...FROM DA CARNICOM'S INTERVIE ABOVE...

. . .with considerable research by myself as well as many others across the country, we have a very good sense as to the primary constituents of these emissions. The simplest way to describe this would be: A primary constituent would be regarded as a metallic salt. Metals form roughly half of the periodic table, so they are not uncommon. Metallic salts are even more common in life. So, this is not an unusual physical existence. But it is unusual in the sense of you're not expecting to have it in massive amounts in the atmosphere, that's for sure. So, this would be a generalized statement, that one of the primary constituents would be that of metallic salts. In specific terms, there are five metals that are of elevated concern because of repeated testing that shows the same results. These five elements are: barium, magnesium, calcium, titanium, and aluminum.

. . .

There's three primary classes. One of them is metallic salt particulates.

BS: Yeah.

CC: A second is fibrous material of a most unusual nature, which we could also discuss in detail. And a third is a gel-like material. Of these three, the metallic particulates would appear to be the dominant component. The fibers of a most unusual nature -- which the Environmental Protection Agency has been involved in, by the way, and which they refuse to identify. . .

. . .

Here's the history of involvement with the EPA: We had certain fibrous material received. It was sent to me from two separate locations by two different parties at two different times. That material was sent to me at the beginning of 2000. Actually, it would be at the close of 1999. I spent some time under the microscope with that material and it struck me as being of a very unusual nature. Why was it unusual? Number one, it was an extremely small size. I spent quite a bit of time educating myself on fibers and comparison to other fibers - basic forensics, actually, of fiber analysis. This material was and is unique. Most fibers will be in the order of several microns to maybe a dozen, fifteen microns in thickness, up to a human hair being 60 to 100. This material was, again, at the sub-micron level. This is extremely unusual. Asbestos materials are in the order of two microns thick. You have to start asking: What is this stuff and where is it coming from? The material had a synthetic appearance, extremely spiral or kinky in structure. It was extremely elastic and extremely adhesive. It did not satisfy the chemical and physical and measurement properties of spider webs.

BS: This has been described as, I've heard people say that they find what looks like spider webs on plants and things outside after they've had these contrails in the sky, or these 'whatevers' in the sky.

CC: That is correct. There are those that describe the material as having properties similar to that.

BS: Right.

CC: Unfortunately, in my analysis, it did not satisfy that. You also have some very physical impossibilities occurring. I really even had a chance to present this because some of my information is on the video side. But I had one fellow --this is before the issue even really had any momentum at all - we had a fellow out in Oklahoma that sent me a video. His whole barren hayfield was just covered with this stuff.

BS: Really?

CC: He took the video directly in conjunction with the appearance of the aircraft. The field was just covered with it. And you have a very hard time with your arguments about the spiders and the ballooning spiders -- it doesn't work. And so, this material was of a very unique nature, and I spent quite a bit of time under the microscope. I will say that I had a professional helper; that person will remain anonymous. This person invited me to look at that material under a high-quality microscope. That person stated "Clifford, there's something here that you can't see with your equipment. I think you should see this." I made a visit with that individual, I made a videorecording of that session. And the fact is, whether or not we wish to deal with the issue or not, that in addition to the unusual fiber nature, there were biological elements that were repeatedly discovered within that sample.

. . .

BS: A doctor?

CC: Yes. This person identified these materials to the best of his ability. Again, I'm not speaking for myself as to what they are. I'm speaking for what he did to the best of his ability. He identified them as erythrocytes -- or red blood cells.

I've heard on one of David talks that he says he doesn't speak of conspiracies but rather an agenda. Perhaps that's a better word to use... There's an agenda unfolding right in our faces all the while we're being shown a movie to take for reality.

About reptilian humanoids and evolution. David says somewhere that it would be stranger if there hadn't evolved reptilian humoids than if it had. We're told about our own evolution from apes to humans and most of us generally don't find that too strange. But the thought that reptilians could have done the same most of us find ridiculous. But why, really? The reptilian species have been around a lot longer. So logically they've had a much longer time to accomplish what humans have accomplished. Already back then the difference in intelligence between different reptilian species varied a lot. Perhaps as much as between a dog and a cow or between a dog or a chicken.

TOBACCO SMOKIN COATES YER LUNG LINNINGS WITH MUCUS. NOW MUCUS TRAPS FORREINGN PARTICCLES N REMOVES THEM FROM DA BODY.

NOW, COULD *THAT* BE DA REAL REASON?? HELL *YES*!

that's true. but smoking also kills the cilia in your lungs whicha re tiny hairs that remove the mucus. so it may be a moot point. the govt may want to eliminate smoking world wide more in response to popualr pressure. there's way too much money involved in taxes on tobacco fro them to want to eliminate ti altogether. also, too many legislatures are in the pockets of the tobacco industry. a true conflict of interest.

THE GREAT DYING --

The Real Reason Behind Chemtrails

Re: CT Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 12:21:44

PDT Chemtrails: the saga continues

Watching the debates over (and phone taps to my line here)

since sending you my email of yesterday, it occurred to me that I should get this last email out to you regarding and expanding upon the reasons for CTs, as well as dealing with issues sure to be discounted by the agents of the ONI(Office of Naval Intelligence, the agency in charge of the Chemtrails Ops.)

Taking each issue in turn might help shed some light upon this problem.

The overall scope and agenda behind Chemtrails (Operation Clover Leaf, Operation Red Sky, Operation Rain Dance, the code names for these ops, BTW) intertwines several overall objectives deemed imperative by the real power in DC, which is the NSA.

It should be noted that most of the intel groups that are involved in domestic control are, in varying degrees, "in the loop" on this business and are actively working with the ONI and NSA in seeing this program succeed.

Listing all the agencies would be moot and pointless. What would anyone do with the knowledge anyway? The reason I say this has to due with STO vs. STS.

Here's what we mean:

By conservative estimates, there are over 300,000 people in the USA alone that are chemtrails aware. Of those, only about 125 people have undertaken an active campaign to educate and inform the masses about this "final solution." Do the math.

How many of you know what the word apathy means? The agencies are counting upon this apathy and in fact, helped create that state of consciousness to begin with way back in the late 1950s (Fluoridation, Aspartame, street narcotics.)

Hey! Stop copying my thread about "Even More Scarier Sheeet!" ....

LOLOLOL! I think it got pushed to page 2, or 3, or somewhere. About how Aspartame aka Nutra-Sweet, is in 25%-50% of all American food. My signature, which I've been using for a looooong looong time, has links to even more info about it.

*Thinks about starting up a smoking habit to stop the diabolical plans behind Chem Trails!!! Muhahahaaa!! *

Problem is... ciggaretts cost a lot where I live. *sniff*

YEA MAN OF COURSE YA BE RIGHT, ASPARTAME N FLOURRIDE BE MENAT TO MENTALLY IMPAIR DA POPPULATION, I AM NOT TOO SURE ABOUT DOPE THOUGH, MY THEORY BE THAT PURE DOPE AINT SO BAD, BUT THEY TAINT IT WITH ALL KINDA POISONS TO MAKE IT MORE TOXIC.

LIKE, A LITTLE WEED AINT GONNA KILL NOBODY, BUT THEN THE MOFOS SPRAY DA CROPS WITH CANCER PRODDUCIN PESTICIDES N THEN THEY SAY THAT SMOKIN HURTS YA.

im with you ron.

i reckon pure, naturally grown organic weed even offers an amount of protection against the occult world order. it allows you to see right through their brainwashing bullshit on tv and leaves you open to experiences you may not be willing to accept sober.

however it also conflicts with spiritual practices and the body treats it as a toxin so long term use is bound to be detrimental.

however how hard is naturally grown organic weed to find????

they grow it with shitty chemicals and spray it with shitty chemicals. i don't know about over there, but here in sydney the police run the dope operation and any of their 'busts' are either for show or to get any competition out of the game. i've heard its the fbi in america.

unadulatared weed is not addictive either... however this chemical crap that you can find on the streets certainly is.

anyways what are you doing to bring them down?

you been making tower busters to bust those haarp and mind control arrays of mobile phone towers you now see dotting the countryside?

i aint makin em yet, but will be soon.

wicked pictures by the way.

read "the pied pipers of heaven" by L.Kin.

according to this book, the macabres have already been defeated... xenu the head of the game for control has been removed, and the reason that the agenda still seems to be progressing is his underlings appear not to know he has gone, or they are too far under control to stop now. but we should be able to bring them down, its just a matter of raising our consciousness.... this is transition time, we can slow down the amount of death and destruction that occurrs if we act now.

i believe human nature is that of love, not greed. we are just very unbalanced right now from all the constant gunk being fed to us... chemtrails, fluoride, aspartame, msg, pesticides, mobile phones, the list goes on and on and on.

if we can raise the set levels in our community from fear -> promoting apathy (the very lowest emotional tone) to even just anger... we will get the action we need.

Sign in to follow this