Ya Mu

Chinese Taoist Medicine & Stillness-Movement Medical Qigong

http://www.amazon.co...53427926&sr=8-2

At £1,181.90, your excellent book must be one of the most expensive on Amazon Partners UK second hand lists Michael.

That works out at $1881.35 cents per copy.

Suspect the Kindle edition may sell somewhat faster.

:)

The book has been sold out, out of print for quite a while, of course it did not sell for that amount retail, it was listed for $24.95

It really irks me that scavengers have been selling it for so high a price; the reason I released it on kindle for $9.95. But I guess the scavengers will do what they do, eh?

• Like 2

I have to report in, this weekend I was facilitating a workshop for authenticworld on the east coast. Something I noticed very strongly though was a sense of wu wei/everything happening perfectly and in the right way, in where I was at in the seminar and how things were working out.

I've never experienced this before this strongly, but it was like everything was happening perfectly, not in the way I'd like(as if I could know the alignment of perfection..), but just in general. Like I may have wanted things a certain way, but later learned that it was much better what had happened.

I attribute this to Stillness movement.

Lastly did a taoist healing on someone who had a bunch of sick qi in their thyroid area. As I moved up to the throat area, I could feel it as like this big black mass on their body. Just interesting to notice.

John

• Like 1

I have to report in, this weekend I was facilitating a workshop for authenticworld on the east coast. Something I noticed very strongly though was a sense of wu wei/everything happening perfectly and in the right way, in where I was at in the seminar and how things were working out.

I've never experienced this before this strongly, but it was like everything was happening perfectly, not in the way I'd like(as if I could know the alignment of perfection..), but just in general. Like I may have wanted things a certain way, but later learned that it was much better what had happened.

I attribute this to Stillness movement.

Lastly did a taoist healing on someone who had a bunch of sick qi in their thyroid area. As I moved up to the throat area, I could feel it as like this big black mass on their body. Just interesting to notice.

John

Good! Wu Wei is really something that can only be experienced. Pretty amazing, eh?

Also glad you were able to see the sick qi. You are doing well with the system!

• Like 2

On Saturday, I hiked with a large group (33 in total) and, about 2.5 hours into a 4-hour trip, we were making a steep off-trail descent. One of the people on the hike slipped and went down fairly hard, wrenching her knee in the process. Hike leaders converged with first-aid packs but no blood was shed so (wanting as little attention as possible), she got back to her feet. Another couple of steps, however, and she had tears in her eyes and was sitting again. She thought resting a few minutes might help so people started slipping off packs and breaking out snacks.

In the meantime, I had been doing "hiking qigong" all day and had practiced a set during our lunch-break and was having a little trouble focusing on the mundane. I said a little prayer and asked for help, and then I asked her name. Standing near her, I set my intent on easing her discomfort. While she told me about an underlying congenital problem with her right hip, ankle and foot ("that knee is the only good part!" she exclaimed), I kept my awareness on my dan tien but my intent on her knee.

After about two minutes, she said something like "Wow! See, I just needed to rest for a minute," and she bounced back to her feet. The next hour or so was mostly downhill (literally) and I followed her. No more signs of knee pain but I spent about half that time on her whole right leg. Don't know whether I made any lasting impact but her knee sure improved.

Fast-forward to Monday -- my dog & the one across the street have a mutual view of each other as a mortal enemy. As we were returning from a stroll around the block just after dark, the evil one (just kidding, but don't tell my dog) charged from the shadows and attacked us in our driveway (us using a leash but not him). The guy across the street came running and we soon had them separated and, other than a little fur flying, they seemed none the worse for wear, until I noticed the blood...

My dog had somehow suffered a torn right-front dewclaw, torn about halfway through and flopping. Got him inside and used a little powder to staunch the bleeding. Helped but he didn't like it so I switched to trying to get an ace bandage on it. He disliked that slightly less than the "powder that burns" so, after a few tries, I had him on the couch beside me. For the next 90 minutes or so, I held him in the light while trying to keep him from unwrapping his bandage! :)

We kept half an eye on him during the night and in the morning I took him by the vet, told her what had happened and about our amateur first-aid. They trimmed back the nail on that dewclaw and gave him some antibiotics and painkillers and the vet said "whatever you did last night must have been right because it has almost knit back together." No stiches, no bandage, not even a plastic funnel on his head! He seems to have forgotten that it even happened.

• Like 3

Very Cool Seeker! Glad you were able to help that lady as well as your dog, IMO this is true power, the ability to ease/eliminate someone's suffering right when it happens, what could be a better deed.

Speaking of easing one's pain, last night I was at a Holiday Party with the family and my Grandma who has arthritis in her right shoulder started feeling a lot of pain there. Right before we started to eat dinner, her shoulder began to act up like it has in the past and give her much pain if she moved it. So I offered my assistance with a short qigong treatment. As soon as I pulled out a big bulk of sick qi, I noticed that her face just relaxed and she let out a big sigh. Halfway through she said she could already tell a difference and after I was done with the session she said that no more pain bothering her.

The ability to help in this manner is truly an amazing feeling. Did I completely treat her long term arthritis, probably not, did I give her relief and allow her to enjoy our family dinner without uncomfortable pain, Shoot ya I did! The world needs more people with these kind of skills, if you feel the calling to help people in this way I wouldn't hesitate to seek out a good Medical QIgong Program, whether that means Qigong healing from the Stillness Movement System or some other system depends on what speaks to you. If the interest is there though I say go for it, theres nothing as awesome a feeling as knowing you truly made a difference in another's life.

• Like 2

A Seeker & Surfingbudda - Great job - good results! It is really a blessing to be able to help others.

Here is one I recently did:

Client: 12 year old male

Symptoms: Could not walk, could barely stand. Severe foot pain. It was determined that likely there was a foreign object lodged inside the foot. Surgery was only a last ditch option due to expense.

Therapy: Medical Qigong for 3 days twice a day. Day 1 first session, client able to stand and walk to his food. Day 2 still some pain but after first session obvious pain relief as client was able to put more weight on the foot and walk about. An hr after the first session on day 3 the foreign object came out of the foot. The next day this horse was back to normal.

• Like 5

Case report:

Male who had recently fallen down the stairs, suffering from neck and lower back pain

Treatment:

Taoist medicine, and project qi spiraling around spine and pulling sick qi. Also projecting at the top of the head and pulling from k1. And lastly projected at mingmen/dantien area... just cause. Give him a boost.

Results:

95% pain reduction, lower back pain gone and a little residual in his neck. I noticed as I got to his heart area, while totally unrelated to his pain, a lot of sick qi started coming out and I felt in me emotions coming up in my heart area... I'm not sure what that was about.

I forgot to shield though, and I think I walked away with some sick qi on me. Felt funky later that night and am currently fighting off a cold.

As an aside, I've take on the goal this year to do a treatment a week, so when we were hanging out and he mentioned he was hurtin due to a fall, I was like "Awesome... bummer about your fall though." On the lookout for people to treat.

John

Edited by JohnC
  • Like 3

Case report:

Male who had recently fallen down the stairs, suffering from neck and lower back pain

Treatment:

Taoist medicine, and project qi spiraling around spine and pulling sick qi. Also projecting at the top of the head and pulling from k1. And lastly projected at mingmen/dantien area... just cause. Give him a boost.

Results:

95% pain reduction, lower back pain gone and a little residual in his neck. I noticed as I got to his heart area, while totally unrelated to his pain, a lot of sick qi started coming out and I felt in me emotions coming up in my heart area... I'm not sure what that was about.

I forgot to shield though, and I think I walked away with some sick qi on me. Felt funky later that night and am currently fighting off a cold.

As an aside, I've take on the goal this year to do a treatment a week, so when we were hanging out and he mentioned he was hurtin due to a fall, I was like "Awesome... bummer about your fall though." On the lookout for people to treat.

John

Good job! Isn't it great when you see the look in folks's eyes after their pain has gone? At this moment when we look in their eyes our souls connect and it is a feeling of almost overwhelming love.

But do remember to be careful about the sick qi, really nasty stuff. Also remember detachment after the medical qigong.

I did a session on a fellow last week and saw a virus leave his body. Just seconds after I saw this he said that he felt that the funny feeling he had all afternoon, where he felt like he was "coming down with something", was totally gone and that he felt it leave when I was doing a particular qi projection on him..

• Like 5

Sharing two cases sent to me this week by two Stillness-Movement practitioners who live in opposite corners of the world, One who has attended only one workshop and one who has been practicing 17 years

Case 1: Client has intestinal blockage with severe pain after hospital stay for surgery.

Comment by me: This is actually a very bad situation that can occur due to bed confinement and drug intake.

Therapies used: Taoist Medicine and Clinical Qigong

Outcome: The pain immediately ceased. Client called one hour later to say no more intestinal blockage

Case 2: Client was having the appearance of a severe cardiac event with intense chest pain and labored breathing; was ashen white.

Comment by me: This was interesting as it was one of those synchronous events that Stillness-Movement practitioners always have - being in the right place at the right time in order to help someone. This practitioner just happened to be at this place; due to "Listening" had taking the day off from medical qigong clinic work.

Therapies used: Clinical Qigong.

Outcome: Color immediately restored, labored breathing immediately returned to normal, chest pain immediately removed. This was witnessed by several law enforcement officers who looked on with amazement. They asked the practitioner afterwards: "How in the world did you do that?"

-----------------------------------------------------------
And just cause I am writing, here is another one that I recently did:

The client was a goat. I just happened to be standing there when this goat suddenly dropped down with eyes rolled back and giving the appearance of a seizure. I immediately utilized Clinical Qigong and the goat popped right up after 10 seconds of wai qi liao fa application. The guy who was standing next to me was wide eyed with an incredulous look on his face and exclaimed "Did you see that! I said yes, I saw that.

Edited by Ya Mu
  • Like 4

Case 1: Client has intestinal blockage with severe pain after hospital stay for surgery.

Comment by me: This is actually a very bad situation that can occur due to bed confinement and drug intake.

Therapies used: Taoist Medicine and Clinical Qigong

Outcome: The pain immediately ceased. Client called one hour later to say no more intestinal blockage

Case 2: Client was having the appearance of a severe cardiac event with intense chest pain and labored breathing; was ashen white.

Comment by me: This was interesting as it was one of those synchronous events that Stillness-Movement practitioners always have - being in the right place at the right time in order to help someone. This practitioner just happened to be at this place; due to "Listening" had taking the day off from medical qigong clinic work.

Therapies used: Clinical Qigong.

Outcome: Color immediately restored, labored breathing immediately returned to normal, chest pain immediately removed. This was witnessed by several law enforcement officers who looked on with amazement. They asked the practitioner afterwards: "How in the world did you do that?"

Awesome! Thanks for sharing.

The client was a goat. I just happened to be standing there when this goat suddenly dropped down with eyes rolled back and giving the appearance of a seizure. I immediately utilized Clinical Qigong and the goat popped right up after 10 seconds of wai qi liao fa application. The guy who was standing next to me was wide eyed with an incredulous look on his face and exclaimed "Did you see that! I said yes, I saw that.

Are you sure it wasn't one of those feinting goats? They do that sort of thing all the time.

Awesome! Thanks for sharing.

Are you sure it wasn't one of those feinting goats? They do that sort of thing all the time.

HA!

Yes, I am sure. I am very familiar with the actions/effects of the Tennessee Goat otherwise known as a myotonic goat. They usually just stiffen up and can just fall over.This particular goat was a Savanna goat.

To my observation, and due to the fact that in utilizing the clinical qigong I have seen many seizures cease in people, I think it was having a seizure.

• Like 2

Case Report:

Got a young Student 12 year old male - comes to Qigong Class on a regular basis -- say's he wants to be a Qigong Teacher!

Last night when he arrived - wasn't feeling well - color was pale, nose stuffy, all around draggy. His, Mom also comes to class, she said that a number of kids at school had colds and virus's.

Prior to starting class - used Rosemary Oil did - energy field cleansing - Plus projected energy to loosen blockages - pulled out most sick qi.

During class -patients started to sneeze - nose started running. Then had him sit -- used one strong Qi force to knock sickness out (1st - shield everyone else in the room) -- then did the Qi shot.

Patient reaction - WOW - that was the 2nd time that - that has happened to me. It was one big boost and I felt everything leave me. He exclaimed - I am all better - we watched him for about 10 minutes - no nose running and his skin color had totally changed. He did look all better - I will have to follow-up with his mom on Friday and find out.

Brion

aka Kempomaster

• Like 5

Prior to starting class - used Rosemary Oil did - energy field cleansing - Plus projected energy to loosen blockages - pulled out most sick qi.

During class -patients started to sneeze - nose started running. Then had him sit -- used one strong Qi force to knock sickness out (1st - shield everyone else in the room)

Awesome! Thanks for sharing, Brion. Is the 'one strong qi force' a technique that you use often, or was it something unique to this case?

This is a bit lengthy but I think it might be illustrative so I am going to copy excerpts from another location, in which I talked about a still-playing-out case. It is worth noting that, while I have been practicing S-M neigong for about a year and a half and had attended a couple of workshops, my first opportunity to attend the "third-day" healing class had been two days before the attack -- workshop ended Monday, I flew home Tuesday, Grandma was bitten on Wednesday. So, not only is the "coincidence" astounding but I am truly a novice...

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Posted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:24 am Post subject: Healing Advice Requested

Yesterday, my 35-pound hound attacked my 90-pound mother-in-law over a slice of pizza. In addition to numerous tears and puncture on her right forearm, her brittle bones snapped (she is 80 years old). They operated last night to put plates in radius and ulna.

I will do my best to help her heal from this traumatic experience (and have consulted Michael's book) but I welcome specific advice on helping her to heal. (Prayers for Jane are also welcome...)

Light,
Brian

Another post in a different thread (a few days later) filled in more details:

Posted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:46 am Post subject: Dog Bite

Grandma (actually my mother-in-law) got bitten by food-aggressive beagle-mix about 2PM, shattering left radius and ulna as well as multiple punctures and lacerations.

Side note: ortho guy very concerned about her bone density (80 years old and less than 90 pounds).

Arrived at ER before ambulance so was with her before ER staff removed EMT-applied splint & dressing. Asked for assistance within the will of the Light and discretely projected directly into the injured area almost constantly for the next three hours.

Side note: They need to communicate better -- three different people that evening removed her arm from the sling and raised it from the elbow, always saying something like "Let's just see what we've g... Whoa! Ooooh, let's just put that right back down..."

She went in for surgery and we waited until she came out about 1AM, with plates screwed into both bones and all the other surrounding wounds cleaned/stitched/treated. I spent most of that time in a meditative state (after eating some hospital food) but with a toe still in the mundane because of the need to interact with others.

We spent another hour with her in her recovery room (projecting energy with intent to still pain and reduce inflammation) before going home to sleep. Surgeon suggested to my wife that the bones may not heal.

We were back at 7:30AM and I projected energy for another thirty minutes, and then came back for a 45-minute session at lunch.

I spent another two hours in her room Thursday evening, and again Friday evening. Saturday morning, she moved from the hospital to skilled nursing. I was with her for two hours before they transported her and then two more hour-long periods Saturday evening...

Point is, I've spent a number of hours in close proximity, starting within an hour of the injury, projecting energy directly into the injured arm, with my intent set first to pain relief and calming, then pain & swelling, then pain & tissue repair, now tissue and bone repair.

She had a Percocet in the ER and then whatever they gave her pre/post-op. Since then, she hasn't needed any pain medication. They gave her antibiotics for first two days but say the wounds appear to be healing cleanly. Swelling, gauged by the extending fingers, is greatly reduced now.

I will continue to pray and to practice my qigong and to project energy directly at the injured area with the intent of healing tissue & bone (unless advised to do otherwise) and will report on her progress.

Light,
Brian

Then, in response to a question about whether I had done additional treatments:

Posted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:31 pm Post subject:

Yes, I have been doing 30 to 45 minute intervals nearly every day, setting my intent either on reducing swelling (on those days she forgets to keep it elevated) or on healing flesh and bone. I usually do a bit of sitting or GOT before going in, reinforcing my shield and then sitting near her with my awareness primarily on dan tien.

She is supposed to go back for x-rays in a few days so we will learn more then...

Posted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:31 am Post subject:

So Grandma went to the orthopedic specialist today (she's my mother-in-law but one gets branded by one's grandchildren).

She commented to three different people that she had experienced very little pain.

They slowly removed the splint and bandages in layers, revealing an arm that looked very unremarkable other than the sutures. Two neat rows where the plates went in and then a scattering of twos and threes like insects crawling on her -- probably fifty in all.

The aide assisting commented that "she sure heals well" and the nurse said "this looks fantastic."

They let her wash her hands and they took her to x-ray.

Doctor came in a few minutes later and said everything looked good. Actually, "wonderful" was the word. He said the x-rays looked wonderful. Then he examined her arm and said "this really looks fantastic."

They then removed all the stitches and put a short arm cast on her to keep her from bearing weight on it for the next four weeks. Her elbow has pain, stiffness and limited range of motion after nearly three weeks of immobility so I have my next healing opportunity all lined up...

icon_cool.gif

Of course, she'll be getting PT & OT, too.

EDIT -- an afterthought: Her hand is still swollen but the doctor said he wasn't at all concerned about that and said she needn't worry about keeping it elevated any longer.

You may notice that the posts stopped about 6 weeks ago. Since then, she has had the cast removed and is doing exercises to regain strength & range of motion but this chronically pain-sensitive woman never needed pain meds after whatever they gave her post-op despite everyone and his brother trying to convince her she was in pain.

I just smiled...

Thanks for reading.

Brian

Edited by A Seeker
  • Like 5

Pug Case Study

A very different story than the last!

My wife & I inherited an eight-year-old pug last December when her aunt died. As some will know, pugs often suffer from any of a slew of physical abnormalities and genetic defects and I personally wonder why people breed them but he's a happy little fellow with a loving disposition so he's here to stay. Among other things, he has a palsied front leg, a deformed tail, has bad joints, is prone to yeast infections on his skin (between his pads and in folds on his face, in particular), is allergic to something that causes a rash (takes an antihistamine twice a day) and has digestive problems.

Poor little fellow has been getting daily healing sessions for a few months.

His palsy only shows up when he is very tired now.

We have been able to stop the daily face-cleaning routine (hydrogen peroxide, medicated wash, Polysporin) and the weekly medicinal shampoos despite having relocated him into one of the rainiest places in the nation.

We have nearly stopped the joint-health supplement (my wife still gives him one occasionally when her knee is bothering her!)

The lump and kink in his tail are nearly gone and it now curls up on his back almost like it is supposed to.

His digestive troubles have improved (but he still has a nasty little habit...)

• Like 3

Leg Cramps Due to Potassium Deficiency

My wife suffers from a chronic potassium deficiency that frequently result in debilitating leg cramps in the middle of the night, generally in her calf (and sometimes both legs at the same time). For years, her solution has been to try to "walk it out," to wash down potassium pills with a big glass of orange juice, maybe to eat a banana, and then to cry for an hour or two until they slowly faded, often leaving her so sore she could hardly walk in the morning. It was not uncommon for the cramps to return later the same night.

Now, she wakes me up after the walking doesn't work and after the K, OJ & banana. So far, I have been able to dissipate the rock-hard knots every single time in less than 5 minutes, allowing her to go back to sleep. We have not had a same-night recurrence since I started using S-M techniques to help with her leg cramps.

I can't describe the sensation of feeling these clenched muscles relax under my fingertips, sometimes within seconds. Simply amazes me every time.

• Like 3

Kempomaster & A Seeker,

Great case reports!

"I can't describe the sensation of feeling these clenched muscles relax under my fingertips, sometimes within seconds. Simply amazes me every time."

Yes, I too have never lost my sense of awe at how well the Taoist Medicine and Medical Qigong work. I really think if we ever lose our sense of awe and amazement then we better start over at square 1 - for it would mean we would not be in contact with Light; pure Light IS awesome!

• Like 4

Leg Cramps Due to Potassium Deficiency

My wife suffers from a chronic potassium deficiency that frequently result in debilitating leg cramps in the middle of the night, generally in her calf (and sometimes both legs at the same time). For years, her solution has been to try to "walk it out," to wash down potassium pills with a big glass of orange juice, maybe to eat a banana, and then to cry for an hour or two until they slowly faded, often leaving her so sore she could hardly walk in the morning. It was not uncommon for the cramps to return later the same night.

Now, she wakes me up after the walking doesn't work and after the K, OJ & banana. So far, I have been able to dissipate the rock-hard knots every single time in less than 5 minutes, allowing her to go back to sleep. We have not had a same-night recurrence since I started using S-M techniques to help with her leg cramps.

I can't describe the sensation of feeling these clenched muscles relax under my fingertips, sometimes within seconds. Simply amazes me every time.

She needs magnesium to go with the potassium -

Search Results
  1. Magnesium Metabolism and its Disorders
    www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov › ... › Clin Biochem Revv.24(2); May 2003
    by R Swaminathan - ‎2003 - ‎Cited by 92 - ‎Related articles
    Administration of potassium and calcium together with magnesium may be necessary since associated loss of these cations is common in severe magnesium ...
  2. Magnesium and cramps - Magnesium in health
    www.mg12.info/articles/cramps.html‎
    Magnesium also is pivotal to maintain control of the sodium and potassium pump ... Eating sugary foods forces your body to use magnesium just to metabolize ... potassium and calcium to move in and out when needed as a muscle does its job ...
  • Like 1

She needs magnesium to go with the potassium -

Thanks, Drew! I'll recommend it. They say her Mg levels are OK but maybe "OK" isn't good enough for her metabolism.

Case Report:

52 year Old Female Patient with Severe Low Back Pain. Patient had just been to Physical Therapy and received treatment in which they had done "traction " for her. Perhaps they over stretched her as she could barely walk. Patient also rated her pain level at approximately an 8 out of 10.

Diagnose the nerve root (s) that were causing the problem and then with the patient laying on her stomach - begin to do "Taoist Neuro-Energetic Healing" - I had to stay on one particular nerve for approximately 10 + minutes until it responded.. Most of the Treatment was to the Lumbar region of the spine with some to the sacral area. Afterwards, i used some direct Qi projection followed by pulling of sick Qi.

Results: Outstanding! The patient that was unable to walk without stumbling and having her back grab with intense pain was now able to walk freely without any grabbing sensations -- this was after only 15 - 20 minutes of treatment. In addition, her pain rating had decreased from an 8 out of 10 to no more than a 1 to a 2 out of 10. I suggested additional treatments to help alleviate the pain and perhaps to reconsider allowing the Physical Therapist to do Traction in the future.

Follow-up -- the patient has continued to go to Physical Therapy - and has asked me again on 2 - 3 occasions to help unlock her back.

Sometimes, we are slow to learn.

Thanks,

Brion aka Kempomaster

To Answer Green Tigers question about the "Big blast of Qi" I used in my case with the 12 year old patient -- that was unique to the case -- not something I do all the time -- just something I was moved to do -- I am not certain -- that a big blast of Qi actually does justice to what I did,

I was really removing from his body - in one shot- what was causing his problems - so it took what would look like a big blast -- but you have to be careful with small people, sick people, etc when you do that.

Anyway - thanks for asking -- Brion

Case Report:

Had a approx 30 year Old male (Martial Art Student/Qigong Student) - been coming to my classes on a regular basis for about 4 months. Never misses class. We always practice Qigong class 1st, then switch gears and I teach a semi-private Martial Art class. This young man is a cable repair guy -- he works 10+ hours a day installing cable TV. On this particular day - his right fore-arm was all cramped up -- plus he had the remnants of a severe dog-bite on his right fore-arm. This dog bite was still bright red in color. I noticed that he was having quite a bit of trouble with all of his arm movements so I stopped class and offered to treat.

Treatment: Qi Projection - Large Intestine, Triple Warmer, Small Intestine, --Gently to Heart and Pericardium -- then pull sick Qi. Treat above and below cramping. Also treat direct to where the dog had bitten -- pull sick qi.

Immediate results --cramping left his arm, dog bite began to fade - immediately.

Long term effects -- opened the students eyes to what Qigong really was "he said he was pretty sure he had been feeling the Qi - but when I did the treatment - it opened up a whole new world for him"! He was so excited! He said, now his Qigong is getting better -- I have to agree he is getting better with his Qigong -- his attitude towards the other Qigong students is better. He should be attending a Stillness-Movement seminar with us very soon as he is now more interested in seeking his destiny.

Thanks,

Brion

• Like 5

To Answer Green Tigers question about the "Big blast of Qi" I used in my case with the 12 year old patient -- that was unique to the case -- not something I do all the time -- just something I was moved to do -- I am not certain -- that a big blast of Qi actually does justice to what I did,

I was really removing from his body - in one shot- what was causing his problems - so it took what would look like a big blast -- but you have to be careful with small people, sick people, etc when you do that.

Anyway - thanks for asking -- Brion

Case Report:

Had a approx 30 year Old male (Martial Art Student/Qigong Student) - been coming to my classes on a regular basis for about 4 months. Never misses class. We always practice Qigong class 1st, then switch gears and I teach a semi-private Martial Art class. This young man is a cable repair guy -- he works 10+ hours a day installing cable TV. On this particular day - his right fore-arm was all cramped up -- plus he had the remnants of a severe dog-bite on his right fore-arm. This dog bite was still bright red in color. I noticed that he was having quite a bit of trouble with all of his arm movements so I stopped class and offered to treat.

Treatment: Qi Projection - Large Intestine, Triple Warmer, Small Intestine, --Gently to Heart and Pericardium -- then pull sick Qi. Treat above and below cramping. Also treat direct to where the dog had bitten -- pull sick qi.

Immediate results --cramping left his arm, dog bite began to fade - immediately.

Long term effects -- opened the students eyes to what Qigong really was "he said he was pretty sure he had been feeling the Qi - but when I did the treatment - it opened up a whole new world for him"! He was so excited! He said, now his Qigong is getting better -- I have to agree he is getting better with his Qigong -- his attitude towards the other Qigong students is better. He should be attending a Stillness-Movement seminar with us very soon as he is now more interested in seeking his destiny.

Thanks,

Brion

Cool! Thanks for sharing.

these case reports are cool but better to have third party testimonials - like if you get a video report from the actual client getting healing.

That would be interesting, but not necessarily 'better.' From a practitioner point of view, this format is really more interesting.

Case Study

Abstract: Subject is a 40-something female with lower back pain repeatedly & unsuccessfully treated by a string of chiropractors. Used neuro-energetic technique followed by direct projection. Stopped after about three minutes and she reported significant reduction in pain and increased range of motion. She actually used the word, "Wow!"

Longer version: At a family gathering on Labor Day (yesterday), my sister-in-law was in obvious discomfort, moving slowly and awkwardly and choosing to lean rather than sit, etc. When I asked if she was OK (ever on the lookout for a Guinea pig), she replied that it was "just my back" and then she and my brother started going on about the chiropractors (plural) and the money they'd spent -- and concluded by saying that the latest chiropractor said it was just part of "getting old" and that she just needed regular treatments to "keep it under control."

I dug a little deeper and got her to describe the symptoms -- no remembered injury, pain and tightness on left side maybe above her kidney but often radiating lower and across the whole region. Amid catcalls and my own sister saying, "Oh, now he thinks he's a chiropractor?", I got my S-I-L to stand in front of me and allow me to palpate a little.

It quickly became apparent that the problem originated around L1, and that it was on both sides. Knowing that my window of opportunity was limited, I shielded, set my intent on calming angry nerves and relaxing clenched muscles, and immediately began using what in the S-M system is shorthanded as "the Taoist technique", working right and then left (despite being reminded that it was "the other side") from L5 up to T10 ( I think, it was hard to count under the conditions). I only spent a few seconds on most spots but spent more time around the lumbar/thoracic junction. When I felt a sudden release and she said, "Wow, what was that?", I stopped. Then, while gently palpating the primary area with one hand (mainly as a distraction), I projected energy directly into the muscles with the other hand.

The entire session literally only lasted about three minutes or so and I told her that this was just a mini-session -- that 45 minutes to an hour would be more effective. When I asked if it felt any different, she said it was relaxed, had stopped hurting except for a little general soreness and that she felt like she could move again, as evidenced by the twisting and turning she started doing as she tested it out.

She and my brother then renewed the discussion about how they'd spent over a thousand dollars on chiropractors in recent months and my brother speculated that it was just a matter of pressing in the right spot (something along the lines of wondering why the chiropractors hadn't found "the right spot") but she commented that I hadn't hardly pressed at all, in fact, she'd been waiting for me to start when suddenly she felt "something pop." My brother then started asking if I was "shooting balls of energy or something" and asking how I had learned to do this, what I was doing, etc.

For me, the proof was in the pudding -- she sat comfortably the rest of the afternoon...

:)

Edited by A Seeker
  • Like 2

Sweet!

I think pythagoreanfullotus does have a point though, if you could even get a couple of video testimonials it makes for a nice way to get this stuff out to a bigger audience. Bigger chance for people to come across it on youtube and the like.