Ya Mu

Chinese Taoist Medicine & Stillness-Movement Medical Qigong

Initially I didn't want to post this on here, but back in January I utilized the medical techniques to assist a friend of mine. Afterwards he stated that a curse that had been placed on him was lifted. His old abilities started to come back, his mind cleared and his vitality increased. The curse in question did not feel to me like ordinary sick qi, it was more akin to a chain that was wrapped around his energy centers and literally resisted early attempts at removal, growing weaker as the session continued.

Almost missed your post.

Sounds like you did a wondrous thing for your friend. Keep up the good work!

• Like 1

Surfingbuddha, I salute you because YOU ROCK!

How many hours have you put into your practice daily?

Thanks for the Kind words Sonhoffman :) .

Currently I am doing around 30 minutes of combined Gift of the Tao 1 and 2, along with an hour long Stillness-Movement session in the mornings. Then throughout the day I may add a random run through of Gift of the Tao, or standing stillness to give me a boost. As well as before I go to bed I try to do at least one Gift of the Tao as that makes for much better sleep and dreams.

• Like 2

Thanks for the Kind words Sonhoffman :) .

Currently I am doing around 30 minutes of combined Gift of the Tao 1 and 2, along with an hour long Stillness-Movement session in the mornings. Then throughout the day I may add a random run through of Gift of the Tao, or standing stillness to give me a boost. As well as before I go to bed I try to do at least one Gift of the Tao as that makes for much better sleep and dreams.

Though it was erratic for awhile, my own schedule is starting to look more and more like yours. :)

Once it was in reverse, I would do some qigong in the morning or afternoon and then the sitting practice late at night. Now I'm trying to do the sitting practice early in the morning, with qigong later in the day.

Getting up really early in the morning is hard since I don't arrive home from work till midnight or later, but my sessions tend to go much better at that time.

I'm also starting to notice that I don't need quite as much sleep as I used to, the occasional days where I only get 4-6 hr of sleep depending on schedule requirements no longer tax me to the same degree.

Edited by Enishi
  • Like 1

Though it was erratic for awhile, my own schedule is starting to look more and more like yours. :)

Once it was in reverse, I would do some qigong in the morning or afternoon and then the sitting practice late at night. Now I'm trying to do the sitting practice early in the morning, with qigong later in the day.

Getting up really early in the morning is hard since I don't arrive home from work till midnight or later, but my sessions tend to go much better at that time.

I'm also starting to notice that I don't need quite as much sleep as I used to, the occasional days where I only get 4-6 hr of sleep depending on schedule requirements no longer tax me to the same degree.

My Qigong schedule has definitely been more erratic in the past as well. I used to do random Gift of the Tao's during the day and try to fit my sitting practice in at night, though many times things would come up and I wouldn't always get the chance to do it. I find it best to get the meat of my qigong practice done with in the morning so that I don't have to worry about trying to cram long sessions late at night. After this last workshop I really want to make the effort to truly embrace the system to the best of my ability.

BTW, I've also found that after having been doing qigong, I feel more refreshed with less sleep than when before I practiced.

• Like 1

My Qigong schedule has definitely been more erratic in the past as well. I used to do random Gift of the Tao's during the day and try to fit my sitting practice in at night, though many times things would come up and I wouldn't always get the chance to do it. I find it best to get the meat of my qigong practice done with in the morning so that I don't have to worry about trying to cram long sessions late at night. After this last workshop I really want to make the effort to truly embrace the system to the best of my ability.

BTW, I've also found that after having been doing qigong, I feel more refreshed with less sleep than when before I practiced.

Erratic or not, you've obviously managed to make great progress in your practice. This gives more hope for erratics like me :)

Sick qi is very real. Manipulating Qi, for use privately or in a clinic and hospital setting, requires learning how to deal with this. I suggest enrolling in a medical qigong program. We learn to transmute this sick qi to Light, other systems do it differently. The ability to do this transmutation requires much time&effort study.

But do know that you helped this person far beyond what most any other therapeutics could do.

Thank you for your reply. However you did not answer my question I see for personal reasons.. I will never pay a man to help me heal. This is a mockery. As a people, a race, we are charged to help each other for the good of all. Not for profit and personal gain. I heal to heal. Not to profiteer.

Thank you for your reply. However you did not answer my question I see for personal reasons.. I will never pay a man to help me heal. This is a mockery. As a people, a race, we are charged to help each other for the good of all. Not for profit and personal gain. I heal to heal. Not to profiteer.

I recently watched a video with Jenny Lamb in it, she is a Master and has been practicing Nei-Gong and Martial Arts for over 40 years. She talked about healing and why she charges.

She said that she used to do healing for free...but she found that whenever she healed people for free the people would just go out and get sick again and then keep coming back expecting to be healed over and over again. She realized that what she doing was what the Buddhists called Idiot Compassion.

She realized eventually that healing for free was a waste of time because the people whom came to here had not yet opened their minds and hearts up to being healed in a deeper way, they did not respect what she did and often times took advantage of her and her skills.

She realized that in culture we have nowadays people don't respect life and her teachings...they only respect money...it was only when people had to actually pay for the healing that they actually opened there hearts and minds up to be healed and not continuing to get sick. Definitely a video worth watching i learned a lot from it.

Here's a link if your interested: https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_flow&SESSION=RgPDiX0U27RMK6n0GdzWrpUeO6JANkAeP7Bxxi0JkD8VWH7pMdtNHLmue0e&dispatch=50a222a57771920b6a3d7b606239e4d529b525e0b7e69bf0224adecfb0124e9b61f737ba21b081981856b91947e5c600b2b0863f9534cbec

-My 2 cents, Peace

• Like 3

I recently watched a video with Jenny Lamb in it, she is a Master and has been practicing Nei-Gong and Martial Arts for over 40 years. She talked about healing and why she charges.

She said that she used to do healing for free...but she found that whenever she healed people for free the people would just go out and get sick again and then keep coming back expecting to be healed over and over again. She realized that what she doing was what the Buddhists called Idiot Compassion.

She realized eventually that healing for free was a waste of time because the people whom came to here had not yet opened their minds and hearts up to being healed in a deeper way, they did not respect what she did and often times took advantage of her and her skills.

She realized that in culture we have nowadays people don't respect life and her teachings...they only respect money...it was only when people had to actually pay for the healing that they actually opened there hearts and minds up to be healed and not continuing to get sick. Definitely a video worth watching i learned a lot from it.

Here's a link if your interested: https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_flow&SESSION=RgPDiX0U27RMK6n0GdzWrpUeO6JANkAeP7Bxxi0JkD8VWH7pMdtNHLmue0e&dispatch=50a222a57771920b6a3d7b606239e4d529b525e0b7e69bf0224adecfb0124e9b61f737ba21b081981856b91947e5c600b2b0863f9534cbec

-My 2 cents, Peace

I can see morality in these words... However, that is only in response to healing others. Not to teaching. Like any study, if you do not have dedication and respect for the subject or subjects, you shall not achieve any fruits from it. Currency is not an issue to would bind you. So I stand to my previous statement wholeheartedly.

Amen.

I can see morality in these words... However, that is only in response to healing others. Not to teaching. Like any study, if you do not have dedication and respect for the subject or subjects, you shall not achieve any fruits from it. Currency is not an issue to would bind you. So I stand to my previous statement wholeheartedly.

Amen.

Not sure i understand your post...but your basically saying that Teachers should teach for free....in regards to teaching...every single teacher i know of charges, why they charge?....i don't know....i guess that's a question they can answer...personally i am not a teacher.

-My 2 cents, Peace

Edited by OldGreen

Actually, I did answer your questions. Just not the answers you wanted to hear.

Greetings Sir, I have only reached this point in your thread but I have questions already and I see the pages go on for a while. I came across a heroin addict who goes to a methadone clinic and his insurance cut it so he was withdrawing and in great pain/shock from this. I asked him where his pain was. He said his right leg, so I connected my energies with his leg and I felt a dark and clearly disgusting, wicked qi flow into me, I tried to fight it, but I knew I didn't have the skill to destroy it and feared for my own safety and well-being. Can you tell me where you would have "displaced" this poisonous energy in my position?

Your question was asking me can I tell you where I would have displaced this poisonous energy in your position.

My answer was:

"Sick qi is very real. Manipulating Qi, for use privately or in a clinic and hospital setting, requires learning how to deal with this. I suggest enrolling in a medical qigong program. We learn to transmute this sick qi to Light, other systems do it differently. The ability to do this transmutation requires much time&effort study."

Let me phrase it in other words: It takes time & effort & specific training to learn how to "displace" this sick qi and in your position I would not have attempted to do something I was not trained to do. Now, if you are asking how I would have done the healing, I would not have just displaced the sick qi but used hospital based medical qigong techniques for the specific problem. These techniques are many and do require study and are impossible to explain on a forum how to do. Now, how is that not answering your question? That IS how we do it.

You seem to not like that I suggested you actually study medical qigong but anything worthwhile requires study.

Edited by Ya Mu
  • Like 3

Wanted to share this:

Took blood pressure approx five minutes before practicing Gift of the Tao and Stillness-Movement (standing and seated)--136/91 heart rate 72

Took blood pressure shortly after finishing an hour long session of Gift of the Tao and Stillness-Movement (standing and seated)--122/75 heart rate 62

I was diagnosed with high blood pressure and take medication for it. One of my goals with practicing Medical Qigong is to eventually eliminate the need for medication.

Will update periodically.

• Like 3

Wanted to share this:

Took blood pressure approx five minutes before practicing Gift of the Tao and Stillness-Movement (standing and seated)--136/91 heart rate 72

Took blood pressure shortly after finishing an hour long session of Gift of the Tao and Stillness-Movement (standing and seated)--122/75 heart rate 62

I was diagnosed with high blood pressure and take medication for it. One of my goals with practicing Medical Qigong is to eventually eliminate the need for medication.

Will update periodically.

Good!

I'll post a recent healing I did for my dad. A few days ago my father woke up with what he described as a super leg cramp in his right leg with intense soreness going from the knee down. My father had neuropathy affecting this leg a few years ago, however sometimes his leg still acts up. So I projected and pulled energy directly to spots of soreness as well as projected and pulled from the K1 point at the bottom of the foot. Afterwards my dad commented that he felt "something" be displaced or moved during the treatment. The next day my dad's leg greatly improved, and then today (two days after the treatment) my dad says that his leg is just about 100% back to normal.

• Like 2

YA MU

just wondering if there are certain signs, feelings , ect of when the dan tien is starting to spill over ?

Yes there are. However, it is an automatic process and to be "looking" for these signs gets in the way of the process for one is then adding mind/brain activity. Best to just practice. You will know when it does. Perhaps it has and you are just questioning it? This is OK as it is our nature to question things. But still best to just go with it. The practice is always getting better as long as one practices regularly.

• Like 2

Actually, I did answer your questions. Just not the answers you wanted to hear.

Your question was asking me can I tell you where I would have displaced this poisonous energy in your position.

My answer was:

"Sick qi is very real. Manipulating Qi, for use privately or in a clinic and hospital setting, requires learning how to deal with this. I suggest enrolling in a medical qigong program. We learn to transmute this sick qi to Light, other systems do it differently. The ability to do this transmutation requires much time&effort study."

Let me phrase it in other words: It takes time & effort & specific training to learn how to "displace" this sick qi and in your position I would not have attempted to do something I was not trained to do. Now, if you are asking how I would have done the healing, I would not have just displaced the sick qi but used hospital based medical qigong techniques for the specific problem. These techniques are many and do require study and are impossible to explain on a forum how to do. Now, how is that not answering your question? That IS how we do it.

You seem to not like that I suggested you actually study medical qigong but anything worthwhile requires study.

No. You are incorrect. I DO study medical qi gong. I simply do not study from one particular person and I have healed many without ANY formal instruction and my patients have remained healthy as a result as have I.

Your arrogance and pride results in your greedy attempt to degrade me in front of others to provide dominance and power amongst your peers. I simply must see the words on how to do this and I will know the method. I'm not novice and I ask for no respect, I only ask for my question to be answered how it was asked. Not a workaround and irrelevance and arrogance.

I require not your teaching. I simply requested assistance in a technique. That is one technique of MANY and instead of a generous description you belittle me by the so-often-heard "get a teacher" and wave of a hand. Truly, you are much less experienced than you think you are.

I came to you as a fellow healer and now I out you to be a hoarder of power and everything you do on these forums is only for undeserved respect and pride.

Edited by Seekerofallthatislight
  • Like 1

No. You are incorrect. I DO study medical qi gong. I simply do not study from one particular person and I have healed many without ANY formal instruction and my patients have remained healthy as a result as have I.

Your arrogance and pride results in your greedy attempt to degrade me in front of others to provide dominance and power amongst your peers. I simply must see the words on how to do this and I will know the method. I'm not novice and I ask for no respect, I only ask for my question to be answered how it was asked. Not a workaround and irrelevance and arrogance.

I require not your teaching. I simply requested assistance in a technique. That is one technique of MANY and instead of a generous description you belittle me by the so-often-heard "get a teacher" and wave of a hand. Truly, you are much less experienced than you think you are.

I came to you as a fellow healer and now I out you to be a hoarder of power and everything you do on these forums is only for undeserved respect and pride.

Seeker,

Please don't continue in this confrontative manner, you are only making yourself sound like the arrogant novice that you claim not to be.

Edited by Sonhoffman

Seeker,

Please don't continue in this confrontative manner, you are only making yourself sound like the arrogant novice that you claim not to be.

Arrogant I am. Novice I am not. If you had told me something of truth I would release my arrogance but instead you continue a cycle of corruption. You see, foremost before healing, I know their are those who wish not to heal but to hoard, this was taught to me over many years of the martial arts and then the healing arts. He pretends to be here as an adviser but instead comes as a salesman.

Edited by Seekerofallthatislight

Arrogant I am. Novice I am not.

Power without Wisdom is a very dangerous combination....especially in the field of esotericism. Something we as practitioners should all constantly reflect on.

-My 2 cents, Peace

Edited by OldGreen

Power without Wisdom is a very dangerous combination....especially in the field of esotericism. Something we should all constantly reflect on.

-My 2 cents, Peace

My only wisdom is acquired through the source. The creator. I need no other mentor.

My only wisdom is acquired through the source. The creator. I need no other mentor.

That's awesome. Congrats on reaching that level of self-awareness

Its obviously very important to develop a strong connection with our Higher Self and learn to listen for Wisdom as it flows. You should definitely channell some techniques for displacing or converting sick Chi to Light so you can help the patients in your practice.

-My 2 cents, Peace

That's awesome. Congrats on reaching that level of self-awareness

Its obviously very important to develop a strong connection with our Higher Self and learn to listen for Wisdom as it flows. You should definitely channell some techniques for displacing or converting sick Chi to Light so you can help the patients in your practice.

-My 2 cents, Peace

Thank you. Even though I feel a hint of annoyance in your speech. The problem was not that I could not learn to achieve this.. as I already have since that time ago. The problem was that his idea assisting was me giving him money. Everything has a price? Every CAN have a price. Nothing NEEDS a price. But if you price another, you shall be priced in return. Money is a symbol, in essence it is worth nothing. To trade a service for a service or a technique for a technique, now THIS is acceptable. But my attempt for information was blatantly ignored and bartered away.