Ya Mu

Chinese Taoist Medicine & Stillness-Movement Medical Qigong

I want to echo Michaels words - "Joy to Have" "Joy to Witness" - what an incredible workshop as i witnessed so many people have an awakening to Stillness-Movement and begin to get a peek at what they can become with this amazing Lineage of Qigong.

We started the workshop with some excellent introduction to the 8 Pieces of Brocade and several taoist Qigong practices then moved into "The Gift of the Tao". I saw so many of the students het that Oh...now I understand expression on their faces as they had been working the movements as a result of having received the DVD and studied diligently. However, once you attennd a workshop and "FEEL" the movements and "FEEL" the Energetics then you begin to understand the potential of the movements. I love seeing the looks on everyones face as they begin to learn the meaning of the moves and begin to expand the potential of their energy body.

Later on the 1st day - Sitting Stillness-Movement. 22 people in 1 room bring in Light , powerful, bright, Golden-White, Purple, Blue, you name it filled the room. Michael - projected energy to each person and began to transfer the Energetic Lineage to each student. Dantians heated up, students heated up, the room heated up, many of us had experiences like we have never had. What a tremendous introduction to High Level Qigong.

I think that many were actually transformed on the 2nd day when we did Standing Stillness-Movement. It was at this point that I noticed how most were beginning to let go and let the energetics take over. Student after student had been able to stop the chatter in their mind and allow this wonderful lineage begin to induce changes in them as the energy flowed into their bodies - they shook and swayed about letting the Energetics open them up to many new possibilities - and perhaps kick some stagnant/sick Qi out of their body.

Afternoon of day 2 - we practiced Tree Qigong. We were headed to a certain tree that Michael had practiced Qigong around/with but another group was still with the tree, so I made a snap decision and we headed to a big Warrior Tree. Everyone greeted the tree with respect and our friend (tree) reciprocated by opening up his energy field and expanding to welcome all of us. I believe all of those in my group had a great experience with the tree. One young man wasn't quite feeling the Energy and we re-approached, then suddenly - bam - he got it! We were all very pleased with our interaction with the tree and hated to leave but we needed to get back to work on additional movements. Lucky for me that tree is just around the corner from my Martial Arts/Qigong studio and I can walk and visit him and maintain the friendship.

Day 3 -- kind of a blurr for me - Everyone got a chance to be introduced to Medical Qigong - we used Water Fu, Direct Qi projection, and later were introduced to Taoist Medicine. What amazed me was how well everyone took to the Medical Qigong. Several people that I worked with were either attending their 1st workshop or had been to perhaps one other workshop - yet their Qi projection was very good and they were willing to take direction and showed the serious attitude/approach that one needs to have in order to work as a Medical Qigong Practitioner.

I want to thank everyone that attended - I know it takes time and effort to organize your travels and it takes time and effort to earn the money to pay for your trip and the workshop fee. I believe that everyone would agree that the 3 full days of the workshop were a great return for all the effort to get to the workshop.

I want to give a special thanks to My Friends from London - Brett and Sing -- it was a special joy to have you come and visit with me. I especially enjoyed watching the transformation of both of you as you practiced Stillness-Movement and G.O.T. movements and began to get a deeper feel for what these can do. You are both doing excellent with your Medical Qigong - just keep at it. Practice! Practice! Practice! You'all will gain the confidence you need to be very successful with this lineage.

Thanks again,

Brion aka Kempomaster

• Like 7

I have no words... pictures will have to do.

It was..

legendary_fullpic.jpg

But I have to thank Ya Mu, Kempomaster, and Indyjim who made the weekend possible for me. Words are still woefully inadequate, but thank you from my heart.

Best,

Edited by snowmonki
  • Like 5

I have no words... pictures will have to do.

It was..

legendary_fullpic.jpg

But I have to thank Ya Mu, Kempomaster, and Indyjim who made the weekend possible for me. Words are still woefully inadequate, but thank you from my heart.

Best,

It was a grand pleasure having you there at the workshop. Thanks for putting so much effort into making it happen; I do know it is not easy to travel so far for a weekend event. I do think everyone that attended is going to get tremendous benefit.

Hi all! I finally am able to post, and wanted to add to the discussion above as it relates to experiences had at the seminar. I also attended, and am always amazed at what I get out of going! My very first seminar, I experienced the same subtlety of energy Lewis spoke on. Not too much, but definitely discernible. This was my 4th seminar so far, and each time I go, I can tell the energy projected is increasingly more intense. This seminar, it felt like I was facing a decent sized bond fire and standing about 5 feet away from it. Also, after a seminar I feel more confident in my practice, and feel as though I am able to move quite a bit more energy. The initial "wow" factor of the energy projection is great, but one of the things I like most is how my independent practice improves afterward. Its normal to be skeptical, especially in a society that embraces the value of statistics to validate somethings existence; but to those whom may be on the fence, I strongly encourage you to try one of Michael's seminars for yourself.

-Bryan

• Like 2

Hi all! I finally am able to post, and wanted to add to the discussion above as it relates to experiences had at the seminar. I also attended, and am always amazed at what I get out of going! My very first seminar, I experienced the same subtlety of energy Lewis spoke on. Not too much, but definitely discernible. This was my 4th seminar so far, and each time I go, I can tell the energy projected is increasingly more intense. This seminar, it felt like I was facing a decent sized bond fire and standing about 5 feet away from it. Also, after a seminar I feel more confident in my practice, and feel as though I am able to move quite a bit more energy. The initial "wow" factor of the energy projection is great, but one of the things I like most is how my independent practice improves afterward. Its normal to be skeptical, especially in a society that embraces the value of statistics to validate somethings existence; but to those whom may be on the fence, I strongly encourage you to try one of Michael's seminars for yourself.

-Bryan

Yes, you have progressed quite a bit in the last 6 months. I encourage you to now increase the amount of medical qigong you do on others; you are more than capable. This will help expand your energy body. Good job in your practice! Keep it up! Come on out and join us for the workshop June 23,24,25 at Dr Shealy's if you can make it; if not see you next time I am in Indiana.

• Like 2

ya mu ,

i really want to learn how to heal others and animals but i live in the uk ,

could you give me any advice on the best way to proceed ,

i am practising stillness and gift of tao , and always re reading light warrior

have you ever thought about releasing a guide to medical qigong on dvd

for those who cant attend the workshops as a guide

also to kenpomaster , i read you do distant healing with great success

would it be possible to receive transmission of the lineage or lighting the fire

through distant healing ?

many thanks

ya mu ,

i really want to learn how to heal others and animals but i live in the uk ,

could you give me any advice on the best way to proceed ,

i am practising stillness and gift of tao , and always re reading light warrior

have you ever thought about releasing a guide to medical qigong on dvd

for those who cant attend the workshops as a guide

also to kenpomaster , i read you do distant healing with great success

would it be possible to receive transmission of the lineage or lighting the fire

through distant healing ?

many thanks

Hi,

Your practice will get you to this point. Still the mind and awareness on the energetics.

Best to attend a class. There were folks from UK at the last workshop and folks from Europe attending the one in June. If that isn't an option I am hoping to do a distance class in January 2013; hands-on will always be best. These are your only options for receiving "lighting of the fire" and the awakening energetics.

I am currently working on the Taoist Medicine DVD course and have started filming for the Medical Qigong one. No idea when these will manifest but Taoist Medicine hopefully will be ready this summer.

Kempomaster is doing distant healing, is very good at it, and if you need that I encourage you to contact him.

• Like 2

Hi,

today I had the chance to demonstrate the Stillness Movement to an Auric Seer.

She was worried when I did the first movements and get reliefed when I have done three breaths. I had actually only 3 minutes for my representation as she has to go to her daughter.

Her comments was:

"When you did those circeling I was worried as the energy movement becames big

and the energy even react in the emotional aura. When you stand back still

you get an absolut centering which suprised me to archieve this so fast after all this moving. Over the head a yellow light is glowing. I see cleansing effects. This is all I can see for this short time."

My reaction was that this "even" in the emotional Aura. Her gesture and mimic show me

that she is impressed.

Best,

Q

• Like 1

Hi,

today I had the chance to demonstrate the Stillness Movement to an Auric Seer.

She was worried when I did the first movements and get reliefed when I have done three breaths. I had actually only 3 minutes for my representation as she has to go to her daughter.

Her comments was:

"When you did those circeling I was worried as the energy movement becames big

and the energy even react in the emotional aura. When you stand back still

you get an absolut centering which suprised me to archieve this so fast after all this moving. Over the head a yellow light is glowing. I see cleansing effects. This is all I can see for this short time."

My reaction was that this "even" in the emotional Aura. Her gesture and mimic show me

that she is impressed.

Best,

Q

Wow, interesting stuff Friend. Thanks

Hi everyone,

I've been practicing Michael's Stillness-Movement system for just about a year now and would just like to add my own case study from last night.

Roommate had been experiencing very uncomfortable shoulder pain, so last night I treated utilizing Medical Qigong as taught by Michael. I projected energy and pulled sick qi until I felt I had done enough. Patient reported feeling heat and "something" move around in his shoulder but couldn't find the words to describe it. Patient woke up this moring, no shoulder pain.

I just felt like posting this to show that one does not need to be a master healer or need to treat advanced illnesses to make a difference. With Michael's system one can literally step out of the workshop and start treating people, even treating seemingly minor issues like shoulder pain can make a world of difference on the patient.

• Like 2

Hi,

Your practice will get you to this point. Still the mind and awareness on the energetics.

Best to attend a class. There were folks from UK at the last workshop and folks from Europe attending the one in June. If that isn't an option I am hoping to do a distance class in January 2013; hands-on will always be best. These are your only options for receiving "lighting of the fire" and the awakening energetics.

I am currently working on the Taoist Medicine DVD course and have started filming for the Medical Qigong one. No idea when these will manifest but Taoist Medicine hopefully will be ready this summer.

Kempomaster is doing distant healing, is very good at it, and if you need that I encourage you to contact him.

ya mu

many thanks for the reply , the distance class is something i would definetly be up for ,

it is great you are releasing the medical and medicine dvds , i know they will be really appreciated and very well received :D

cant wait till they are released ,

untill then i will continue with my practice

cheers

ron

Hi everyone,

I've been practicing Michael's Stillness-Movement system for just about a year now and would just like to add my own case study from last night.

Roommate had been experiencing very uncomfortable shoulder pain, so last night I treated utilizing Medical Qigong as taught by Michael. I projected energy and pulled sick qi until I felt I had done enough. Patient reported feeling heat and "something" move around in his shoulder but couldn't find the words to describe it. Patient woke up this moring, no shoulder pain.

I just felt like posting this to show that one does not need to be a master healer or need to treat advanced illnesses to make a difference. With Michael's system one can literally step out of the workshop and start treating people, even treating seemingly minor issues like shoulder pain can make a world of difference on the patient.

Hi surfingbuddha,

Don't downplay the significance of helping someone with a shoulder injury and your success in eliminating the pain. People spend millions on this type of problem and sometimes have no results. It can be very debilitating.

Keep up the good work!

ya mu

many thanks for the reply , the distance class is something i would definetly be up for ,

it is great you are releasing the medical and medicine dvds , i know they will be really appreciated and very well received :D

cant wait till they are released ,

untill then i will continue with my practice

cheers

ron

The Taoist Medicine Introduction DVD is close, I put 20 hours in towards it yesterday and today. So is Gift of the Tao II movement neigong - actually hope to finish it this week. The movements should be worked on before the distance class. Thanks for your interest.

• Like 3

Hi surfingbuddha,

Don't downplay the significance of helping someone with a shoulder injury and your success in eliminating the pain. People spend millions on this type of problem and sometimes have no results. It can be very debilitating.

Keep up the good work!

The Taoist Medicine Introduction DVD is close, I put 20 hours in towards it yesterday and today. So is Gift of the Tao II movement neigong - actually hope to finish it this week. The movements should be worked on before the distance class. Thanks for your interest.

"The Taoist Medicine Introduction DVD is close..."

You are WRONG! It has been released. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Simplified Case Study

Client: 11 years old, male

Complaint: Severe pain from knee down worse in foot. Unable to walk. Difficulty in standing.

This client made it known in no uncertain terms that he was in pain. It was very troubling that he couldn't stand up easily as it made eating difficult. And I happen to know he LOVES to eat.

Therapy: Medical Qigong 1 to 2 times a day and Chinese Taoist Medicine once a day for one week.

Outcome: The client was extremely grateful for the very first session. The pain relief was obvious. He set his head on my chest and let out this long sigh. After the 2nd treatment (day 2) he was able to walk a bit but after a day of this was back in pain, so I stepped up the sessions to twice daily. After one week he was back running around the field with no trace of discomfort.

This client, by the way, weighed about 2,000 pounds.

• Like 9

a new case study to add to the mix:

Friend of mine was pretty sick from a cold and feeling miserable. I recalled Michael saying water fu was a good treatments to colds so I decided to give it a try. This was my first time doing water fu, I simply took a cup of purified water and projected energy setting my INTENT on treating the cold and giving the patient what he needed to become healthy again.

Well I followed up today two days later and patient replied feeling "a hell of a lot better in the last two days". Patient greatly thanked me for the treatment.

Nothing like knowing you truly made a difference for someone. Anyone considering the path of the healer I highly recommend pursuing it, may not be the easiest path but certainly one of the more rewarding.

P.S. Water fu seems like a nice method in certain cases for the healer to proscribe a treatment to patient without having to get down and dirty with sick qi. Just let the water do the work...of course with a bit of energetics to help ;)

• Like 1

Brief case report - Combination Taoist Neuro-Energetic Balancing, Qi projection, Open Energy Gates.

I had a 55 yr old male call me on Thursday - he sounded really depressed about something - his comment - Brion, I really need your help I am in so much pain I can't sleep at night. I asked him the source of the pain - he replied my shoulder - Of course I assumed it was his left shoulder as I had worked on that shoulder on a previous occasion. So I asked for confirmation on the left shoulder. He said no - that shoulder hadn't bothered him since I had done the Medical Qigong for him approx 9 months earlier.

He was depressed over the prospect that his body was simply breaking down as he aged and he does a great deal of physical work for a living - he is owner of an auto shop/mechanic - lot's of lifting, twisting, rotating etc. Of course I did reinforce that we do "fall apart" as we age and we can only do the best we can to try to stay healthy. I'm not sure my comment helped as he insisted he was in a lot of pain - it was getting worse and again he was having a lot of trouble sleeping.

Treatment: Taoist Neuro-Energetic Balancing, open energy gates at wrists, Qi projection - Lung Channel, Large Intestine Channel, Triple Warmer Channel, and Small Intestine Channel. Direct Qi projection to the area of the shoulder that was causing the pain.

AND - I always treat both sides for balance.

Results - During Taoist Treatment - sick qi was burning off out of hands and face. Then immediately upon opening the energy gates at wrists his neck released and he gained mobility that he didn't realize he didn't have until freedom arrived. As I projected Qi on the right arm -- sick qi was continuosly running out the left arm - then as I changed projection to the left he finally took a deep breath and got to a much deeper state of relaxation.

At the point of balance the patient exclaimed - WOW! Do I feel better! Oh my gosh the pain is almost completely gone - at least 80 - 90% of my pain is gone! That is just incredible! Up to this point point I had noticed that his wife was occasionally peeking into the room. This time she looked in the room and asked "Did that really help you"?

He said again -- yes it's just incredible how much better he felt overall - much calmer - "Lighter" - those were his words. Of course after she saw how much better he felt - she had to ask me - "How on earth does that stuff work" I took about 15 minutes to explain - Medical Qigong and Taoist Medicine -

But I told her if she really wanted to know.....

Then she should attend one of Michael Lomax's Seminars - Stillness-Movement, Gift of the Tao/Neigong Movement, Medical Qigong, Taoist Medicine....

the stuff is just too cool for words!

Thanks

Brion aka Kempomaster

• Like 4

Brief case report - Combination Taoist Neuro-Energetic Balancing, Qi projection, Open Energy Gates.

I had a 55 yr old male call me on Thursday - he sounded really depressed about something - his comment - Brion, I really need your help I am in so much pain I can't sleep at night. I asked him the source of the pain - he replied my shoulder - Of course I assumed it was his left shoulder as I had worked on that shoulder on a previous occasion. So I asked for confirmation on the left shoulder. He said no - that shoulder hadn't bothered him since I had done the Medical Qigong for him approx 9 months earlier.

He was depressed over the prospect that his body was simply breaking down as he aged and he does a great deal of physical work for a living - he is owner of an auto shop/mechanic - lot's of lifting, twisting, rotating etc. Of course I did reinforce that we do "fall apart" as we age and we can only do the best we can to try to stay healthy. I'm not sure my comment helped as he insisted he was in a lot of pain - it was getting worse and again he was having a lot of trouble sleeping.

Treatment: Taoist Neuro-Energetic Balancing, open energy gates at wrists, Qi projection - Lung Channel, Large Intestine Channel, Triple Warmer Channel, and Small Intestine Channel. Direct Qi projection to the area of the shoulder that was causing the pain.

AND - I always treat both sides for balance.

Results - During Taoist Treatment - sick qi was burning off out of hands and face. Then immediately upon opening the energy gates at wrists his neck released and he gained mobility that he didn't realize he didn't have until freedom arrived. As I projected Qi on the right arm -- sick qi was continuosly running out the left arm - then as I changed projection to the left he finally took a deep breath and got to a much deeper state of relaxation.

At the point of balance the patient exclaimed - WOW! Do I feel better! Oh my gosh the pain is almost completely gone - at least 80 - 90% of my pain is gone! That is just incredible! Up to this point point I had noticed that his wife was occasionally peeking into the room. This time she looked in the room and asked "Did that really help you"?

He said again -- yes it's just incredible how much better he felt overall - much calmer - "Lighter" - those were his words. Of course after she saw how much better he felt - she had to ask me - "How on earth does that stuff work" I took about 15 minutes to explain - Medical Qigong and Taoist Medicine -

But I told her if she really wanted to know.....

Then she should attend one of Michael Lomax's Seminars - Stillness-Movement, Gift of the Tao/Neigong Movement, Medical Qigong, Taoist Medicine....

the stuff is just too cool for words!

Thanks

Brion aka Kempomaster

Good work!

"Results - During Taoist Treatment - sick qi was burning off out of hands and face. Then immediately upon opening the energy gates at wrists his neck released and he gained mobility that he didn't realize he didn't have until freedom arrived."

It is always interesting to see the sick qi burn off like that; each time it does we can see a visible body response in the client.

I energetically opened the wrist energy gates for a chiropractor recently then showed him he had a 60% increase in cervical range of motion. Even after all these years this still amazes the heck out of me.

• Like 2

Yes to the advanced method, but this Taoist medicine system differs from the medical/clinical qigong you are talking about. I practice and teach that also. A person has to learn the medical qigong THEN the Taoist medicine.

In medical qigong, we do chi kung style acupuncture which does not require needles. A person can have much quicker results with this method than with needle acupuncture. I practice and teach several different styles of this chi kung needle-less acupuncture. Some of the needle-less styles do NOT use TCM theory but do utilize the energy channels. Two examples would be direct into acupoint qi projection and needles of Light technique. I really can't imagine anyone continuing to use needles once they learned these techniques.

But the Taoist medicine is it's own unique method that starts after one has learned the above.

We will be doing the medical qigong and the Taoist medicine in my workshop this weekend.

You have heard correctly. A person has to do a form of qigong that displaces any accumulated sick qi or they would be much better off to forget about medical qigong. In the medical qigong applications we cover techniques for shielding and dealing with this sick qi. Most of my students get to where they see the sick qi. Ugly stuff.

Greetings Sir, I have only reached this point in your thread but I have questions already and I see the pages go on for a while. I came across a heroin addict who goes to a methadone clinic and his insurance cut it so he was withdrawing and in great pain/shock from this. I asked him where his pain was. He said his right leg, so I connected my energies with his leg and I felt a dark and clearly disgusting, wicked qi flow into me, I tried to fight it, but I knew I didn't have the skill to destroy it and feared for my own safety and well-being. Can you tell me where you would have "displaced" this poisonous energy in my position?

Just a note: He remarked he felt better but still in pain. He was speaking calmer as well. I suppose because I did not complete this task.

Please accept my humblest apologies if I have misinterpreted any of your words.

Edited by Seekerofallthatislight

I don't want Seekerofallthatislight's post on the previous page to be overlooked as it sounds important but I was wondering whether Stillness Movement based healing can remove what are called in Shamanic terms: curses, psychic attacks and implants?

Edited by Jetsun

Hi Everyone,

This last weekend I attended Michael Lomax's Stillness-Movement Workshop in Springfield MO. I had a fantastic time, seeing old friends, meeting new ones, and sharing plenty of high level energy over the weekend. I was not planning on posting about this workshop as I have already written about my previous SM workshop experiences on this forum. However I will recap some pretty cool healings I did, as IMO the medical aspect is what it is all about and embodies the true potential of what Stillness-Movement has to offer. With that said though, if anyone is interested or has questions about my experience with this system, please feel free to PM me and I will attempt to answer to the best of my ability.

To put things into perspective, this last workshop was exactly the one year mark in practicing the system of SM.

So during the workshop Michael chose volunteers to participate in healing demonstrations. Most of the people doing the healings were his senior students demonstrating different techniques of medical qigong. This time however was the first time Michael asked me to do a healing. Nervously walking up to the front of the class, Michael explained how the patient's issue I would be treating would be shoulder and upper back pain with deeply rooted Sick Qi which Michael used the analogy of tentacles clinging onto his body. Michael said this would need some real "Ooomph" or power to uproot the pain, and I was thinking, "all great...exactly how much Ooomph is Michael talking about here". Michael showed me where on the body to apply the Medical Qigong techniques and I went to it to the best of my ability. After a few minutes I felt I was done and the patient replied, "That was great', stating that 100% of his pain was gone. Can't do much better than that. Personally I would have still been impressed with myself if half of his pain was gone because were talking about just a couple minutes of energy manipulation, but to be able to completely eliminately a complex pain like that from someone is a pretty awesome feeling.

On the third day dedicated to the Medical aspect of the practice, we utilized different fun techniques including Medical Qigong, including Water Fu which was pretty cool, and of course the Taoist Medicine. That day was filled with fun and amazing healings from people, I will describe one of the ones I did. Utilizing Medical Qigong I was treating an elderly lady for an arthritis pain in her finger, which had a huge lump protruding from it. Compared to the previously mentioned case, this one was pretty easy in removing the pain associated with the finger. After which Michael asked, "Did you try to shrink it". I said no and then went ahead on attempting that. I set my INTENT on shrinking the lump and projected for about 30 seconds. Halfway through I heard her say, "Wow", and after I finished projecting I opened my eyes to see a significantly smaller bulge on her finger. Michael said you could actually see it shrinking in real time. If these kind of results after only 30 seconds aren't amazing, then I don't know what is.

Well after the workshop I flew back home to find that my Mom had very badly strained her back the previously day and was in excruciating pain. So much so that she could barely walk or even sit down. I have almost never seen my mom in that kind of pain. So I did some Stillness-Movement and Gift of the Tao to recharge after the plane ride and went right ahead in treating her lower back pain. I pulled out ALOT of sick qi and projected for a good while until I felt I was done. Then my mom got up smiling at me and jumped for joy that her pain was completely gone, not one trace of it left. This was truly a miracle for my mom because she was already planning on having to on making several appointments to see an acupuncturist, massage, and/or a chiropractor to somehow ease the pain, which she said the day before had been a 10/10 on the pain scale. Well today she woke up perfectly normal without any pain. Simply unbelievable results!

Well my dad I found out apparently also had some bad neck pain he had been having for about two months and woke up this morning feeling a good amount better, I went ahead and did a small treatment on him and cleared up whatever pain was left. I believe this has to do with the energy cords Michael talks about, which are especially strong between Husband and Wife. I remember a past treatment that I did and treated the husband only to find that the Wife sitting next to him felt a big release of energy on her shoulder and her pain went away. So I think by treating my mom, I was in fact indirectly treating my dad as well.

Hope these strories help inspire those who feel the calling of the healer in their heart to take the initiative and pursue that path.

Peace,

Surfingbudda

• Like 7

Hi Everyone,

This last weekend I attended Michael Lomax's Stillness-Movement Workshop in Springfield MO. I had a fantastic time, seeing old friends, meeting new ones, and sharing plenty of high level energy over the weekend. I was not planning on posting about this workshop as I have already written about my previous SM workshop experiences on this forum. However I will recap some pretty cool healings I did, as IMO the medical aspect is what it is all about and embodies the true potential of what Stillness-Movement has to offer. With that said though, if anyone is interested or has questions about my experience with this system, please feel free to PM me and I will attempt to answer to the best of my ability.

To put things into perspective, this last workshop was exactly the one year mark in practicing the system of SM.

So during the workshop Michael chose volunteers to participate in healing demonstrations. Most of the people doing the healings were his senior students demonstrating different techniques of medical qigong. This time however was the first time Michael asked me to do a healing. Nervously walking up to the front of the class, Michael explained how the patient's issue I would be treating would be shoulder and upper back pain with deeply rooted Sick Qi which Michael used the analogy of tentacles clinging onto his body. Michael said this would need some real "Ooomph" or power to uproot the pain, and I was thinking, "all great...exactly how much Ooomph is Michael talking about here". Michael showed me where on the body to apply the Medical Qigong techniques and I went to it to the best of my ability. After a few minutes I felt I was done and the patient replied, "That was great', stating that 100% of his pain was gone. Can't do much better than that. Personally I would have still been impressed with myself if half of his pain was gone because were talking about just a couple minutes of energy manipulation, but to be able to completely eliminately a complex pain like that from someone is a pretty awesome feeling.

On the third day dedicated to the Medical aspect of the practice, we utilized different fun techniques including Medical Qigong, including Water Fu which was pretty cool, and of course the Taoist Medicine. That day was filled with fun and amazing healings from people, I will describe one of the ones I did. Utilizing Medical Qigong I was treating an elderly lady for an arthritis pain in her finger, which had a huge lump protruding from it. Compared to the previously mentioned case, this one was pretty easy in removing the pain associated with the finger. After which Michael asked, "Did you try to shrink it". I said no and then went ahead on attempting that. I set my INTENT on shrinking the lump and projected for about 30 seconds. Halfway through I heard her say, "Wow", and after I finished projecting I opened my eyes to see a significantly smaller bulge on her finger. Michael said you could actually see it shrinking in real time. If these kind of results after only 30 seconds aren't amazing, then I don't know what is.

Well after the workshop I flew back home to find that my Mom had very badly strained her back the previously day and was in excruciating pain. So much so that she could barely walk or even sit down. I have almost never seen my mom in that kind of pain. So I did some Stillness-Movement and Gift of the Tao to recharge after the plane ride and went right ahead in treating her lower back pain. I pulled out ALOT of sick qi and projected for a good while until I felt I was done. Then my mom got up smiling at me and jumped for joy that her pain was completely gone, not one trace of it left. This was truly a miracle for my mom because she was already planning on having to on making several appointments to see an acupuncturist, massage, and/or a chiropractor to somehow ease the pain, which she said the day before had been a 10/10 on the pain scale. Well today she woke up perfectly normal without any pain. Simply unbelievable results!

Well my dad I found out apparently also had some bad neck pain he had been having for about two months and woke up this morning feeling a good amount better, I went ahead and did a small treatment on him and cleared up whatever pain was left. I believe this has to do with the energy cords Michael talks about, which are especially strong between Husband and Wife. I remember a past treatment that I did and treated the husband only to find that the Wife sitting next to him felt a big release of energy on her shoulder and her pain went away. So I think by treating my mom, I was in fact indirectly treating my dad as well.

Hope these strories help inspire those who feel the calling of the healer in their heart to take the initiative and pursue that path.

Peace,

Surfingbudda

Thanks for sharing. My favorite part about chi kung - sharing online is hearing about the experiences of others. I need to get one of you guys out to me! (One day I will attend a workshop) *

I don't want Seekerofallthatislight's post on the previous page to be overlooked as it sounds important but I was wondering whether Stillness Movement based healing can remove what are called in Shamanic terms: curses, psychic attacks and implants?

Initially I didn't want to post this on here, but back in January I utilized the medical techniques to assist a friend of mine. Afterwards he stated that a curse that had been placed on him was lifted. His old abilities started to come back, his mind cleared and his vitality increased. The curse in question did not feel to me like ordinary sick qi, it was more akin to a chain that was wrapped around his energy centers and literally resisted early attempts at removal, growing weaker as the session continued.

Edited by Enishi

Initially I didn't want to post this on here, but back in January I utilized the medical techniques to assist a friend of mine. Afterwards he stated that a curse that had been placed on him was lifted. His old abilities started to come back, his mind cleared and his vitality increased. The curse in question did not feel to me like ordinary sick qi, it was more akin to a chain that was wrapped around his energy centers and literally resisted early attempts at removal, growing weaker as the session continued.

Thanks for your reply. Initially I didn't believe in things like curses or foreign implants considering it all superstition but recently I was put in touch with a strange healer who said I had a number of curses and other issues in my body, I was sceptical but tried to keep my mind open, but when he worked on me and removed them my body felt immediately changed and now I generally feel far more in contact with my body and there is less tension and background anxiety. I have tried many healers but haven't found one this powerful before, so I was wondering if Stillness Movement heals on this Shamanic level as I would one day like to learn to heal with that sort of power and it sounds like these things are dealt with indirectly in the general course of Qi projection treatment.

Greetings Sir, I have only reached this point in your thread but I have questions already and I see the pages go on for a while. I came across a heroin addict who goes to a methadone clinic and his insurance cut it so he was withdrawing and in great pain/shock from this. I asked him where his pain was. He said his right leg, so I connected my energies with his leg and I felt a dark and clearly disgusting, wicked qi flow into me, I tried to fight it, but I knew I didn't have the skill to destroy it and feared for my own safety and well-being. Can you tell me where you would have "displaced" this poisonous energy in my position?

Just a note: He remarked he felt better but still in pain. He was speaking calmer as well. I suppose because I did not complete this task.

Please accept my humblest apologies if I have misinterpreted any of your words.

Sick qi is very real. Manipulating Qi, for use privately or in a clinic and hospital setting, requires learning how to deal with this. I suggest enrolling in a medical qigong program. We learn to transmute this sick qi to Light, other systems do it differently. The ability to do this transmutation requires much time&effort study.

But do know that you helped this person far beyond what most any other therapeutics could do.

• Like 1

We work on physical, mental, and spiritual; the whole of a person - no separation.

Thanks for your reply. Initially I didn't believe in things like curses or foreign implants considering it all superstition but recently I was put in touch with a strange healer who said I had a number of curses and other issues in my body, I was sceptical but tried to keep my mind open, but when he worked on me and removed them my body felt immediately changed and now I generally feel far more in contact with my body and there is less tension and background anxiety. I have tried many healers but haven't found one this powerful before, so I was wondering if Stillness Movement heals on this Shamanic level as I would one day like to learn to heal with that sort of power and it sounds like these things are dealt with indirectly in the general course of Qi projection treatment.

"...so I was wondering if Stillness Movement heals on this Shamanic level as I would one day like to learn to heal with that sort of power and it sounds like these things are dealt with indirectly in the general course of Qi projection treatment."

It works on ALL levels. Here is your opportunity in Billnas, Finland.

Hi Everyone,

Peace,

Surfingbudda

And you have only been at this one year. Simply stupendously awesomely amazing.

I put the bold above to emphasize this fact. To visibly shrink an arthritic inflammation like this in real time (just 30 seconds or so) requires much "ooomph" - which you now have - in only a year of practice.

• Like 3