Ya Mu

Chinese Taoist Medicine & Stillness-Movement Medical Qigong

Scotty,

I wish I could be clearer but not sure i can. Most people would just have to experience it to understand.

This is a technique that I spent 12 years learning as an apprentice with a Taoist physician. I also spent close to 10 years studying a separate system of medical qigong, but these systems overlap. It has many subtleties.

But I will try again.

The practitioner first has to have a knowledge of medical qigong. That means the practitioner should have personally practiced internal qigong for self for a long time (can take 1 to 25 years, depending on system), then studied medical qigong with a medical qigong teacher(can take 2 -20 years, depending on system). Then the person learns neuro-palpation (can take 2-10 years, really depends on the practice one puts in). Then the actual Taoist medicine technique can be taught (basic ability can take 3 - 12 years, depends on the amount of practice). I have developed a way for people to concurrently do all of the above in a 500 hour program that gives them a powerful internal qigong system especially suited for medical qigong, as well as hospital and clinic based medical qigong application techniques, and the Taoist Medicine introduction-intermediate so that a practitioner can start clinical practice. The practitioner has to meet all local laws wherever he practices. In the USA, this varies from state to state. Usually, all chiropractors, massage therapists, physical therapists, MD's, and acupuncturists would qualify.

The technique itself, once all the above requirements are met, involves the palpation of the neuro-energy response of each nerve synapse. We utilizing a feedback and control loop by injecting a controlled qi signal into the synapse and utilizing "antennae" fingers as the feedback receiver, we pick up the body response (changes). Depending on this feedback response we alter the qi signal in frequency, amplitude and duration. The system is dynamic, and not static in that as we change any one input, all outputs (each synapse) changes and we have to alter the treatment dynamically as this happens. Treatments last about an hour.

Hope this helps. Best I can do.

Sounds like tuning a guitar : )

I can only imagine that it must be a very beautiful experience to get in touch with your patients in such a way.

I can only imagine that it must be a very beautiful experience to get in touch with your patients in such a way.

It is quite hard to describe as it seems to bypass the mind.

My first experience with Taoist Medicine in a workshop by Ya Mu was simply astonishing.

If you ever have the chance to go for a workshop, do it :)

• Like 3

One does "Listen" for the response. One gets to know the patients in a unique manner.

It is quite hard to describe as it seems to bypass the mind.

My first experience with Taoist Medicine in a workshop by Ya Mu was simply astonishing.

If you ever have the chance to go for a workshop, do it :)

Yes, words to describe do come short of the thing itself.

I remain astonished even after all these years. I was doing a session yesterday and watching the sick qi run out from different areas of the body and was thinking again that I just have not seen an energetic bodywork technique that even comes close to the efficacy of Taoist medicine.

• Like 4

The Meniere's is often untouchable by other methods. People spend millions on attempting to get help but with no results. I have seen very few systems that even do anything at all to help people with this problem. Very good work!!!
Yea, very impressive healing there! B)

My friend had Ménière's disease and eventually had surgery to cut a nerve or something because it was getting so bad he'd even randomly have seizures while driving. And without being able to drive anymore, his life was obviously just getting shut down.

But he wasn't really open to holistic options - and allopathic medicine couldn't correct it, only surgically remove it.

So VERY COOL if someone could get a real cure non-surgically!!!

Edited by vortex

I had a student call me yesterday. They were in a PT clinic and a guy was sitting holding his head in pain. This student projected qi to the guy for just a few minutes to help him with the pain. The guy then started talking.

What is cool about that, you may ask.

The guy's wife as well as his therapists were looking at this student with a very funny astounded look on their face.

This student didn't know that the guy hadn't spoken for 5 years due to his injury.

:o:wub:

On Friday I got on Facebook and started chatting with a friend of mine. He has some strong abilities himself, but his current living situation isn't very good and he doesn't get good nutrition. He was experiencing flu-like symptoms. I started focusing on my Dan Tien, let my awareness spread out and began projecting qi to him.

I felt the energy directing me to focus on various points of his body, also directing me to pull some of the sick qi out of the points at his feet, ming men and the top of his head. I found that I could also feel various points along the sides of his spine despite not being next to him physically. By letting the energy move my hands through the air I was able to manipulate the spinal points that needed work, altering their vibration.

At times throughout the session my body wanted to get up and move around while projecting. At one point I felt directed to go get some water from the faucet, and as I drank it, I got a vision of oceans and tidal pools, and felt energy rushing through me. After roughly twenty minutes, my friend commented that he was feeling much better, and his improved condition lasted throughout the day. :) It may be partly due to him and I sharing a strong bond, but I was quite surprised, as the healing I peformed that time was more effective than previous instances when I was standing right next to someone. O.o

Edited by Enishi
  • Like 2

A Recent case report on Energy Projection, Projecting Qi into another person to heal/remove pain and pulling sick Qi from the body.

This case happened today - March 7th, 2012

Many of my cases will also include events of synchronicity. This particular case had me returning to a particular office that I call on in my Sales Routine - a Medical Doctors office. Today, however, I was drawn back to the office three times -- the previoutwo visits during the day found the office extra busy or with other Salespeople waiting to see the doctor. Prior to my third visit I felt compelled to practice Stillness-Movement in my car for approx 30 minutes before entering the office.

The Medical Assistant - approx 35 yr old female -- seemed particularly stressed. She was rather short with me and began telling the other Medical Assistant that she didn't know what she was going to do as she was in severe pain - with a toothache. While I was standing waiting I listened to her call a dentist office and explain her pain situation and she explained that she had been on antibiotics for several days but her pain was unrelenting. The dentist office said they could take a look in 2 days but would not be able to do any procedure until the following week.

The young lady was almost in panic mode - explaining she could not stand the pain.

At this point I understood why I kept being directed back to the office in that it was to try to help relieve this persons pain.

So, I offered..she swatted my offer away like it was a pesky mosquito, I offered again, she continued to decline and tell the other medical Assistant about her trauma - I was persistent in my offering because I felt that she was not thinking clearly because of the pain. I mentioned that I had helped one of the other office employee's get rid of a stubborn migraine - and suggested she ask her if she would recommend the treatment. The other siistant was listening and said yes it works and she would suggest that she let me try to help.

So, I projected Qi to the area that involved the pain -- primarily involved Stomach Channel on thhe face - but also had some pain radiating from Gall Bladder and Triple Warmer on the side of the head.

The patients first comment was - "Oh my God, that's burning". Her face twitched and jumped about while I was projecting, I stopped to get feedback from the patient. She said I can feel it moving around in there it's burning but feels like the pain is leaving. I projected for a few more minutes and then Pulled Sick Qi (as taught to me by Michael Lomax).

Suddenly she shouted - "Oh my God - it's gone!" I asked what was gone - she replied all the burning and all of the pain is gone!

I must admit I did not anticipate her next comment - she said - "If you can do that , what the heck are doing being a Salesperson?" "Why don't you just treat people with that Chinese Medicine?" I answered - that I am working on getting there.

Thus -- with the Qi projection and pulling of Sick Qi, I was able to make a major difference in this persons day. Her pain was gone and so was the panic that she was having because of the thought of dealing with 7 - 10 days of unbearable pain. Now I did explain that she still needs to go to the dentist as she may have a cracked tooth - i just settled the issue down for now or perhaps the pain won't return.

This is the type of healing that can be accomplished when a person is trained in Medical Qigong. The total treatment took approx 10 minutes with no ill effect on the patient or practitioner.

I am a graduate of Michael Lomax's Certification program in addition I am Certified by the National Qigong Association as a Clinical Practitioner as well as NQA certified as a Level III Advanced Qigong Instructor.

I will be happy to address any questions.

Thanks,

Brion aka Kempomaster

• Like 5

On Friday I got on Facebook and started chatting with a friend of mine. He has some strong abilities himself, but his current living situation isn't very good and he doesn't get good nutrition. He was experiencing flu-like symptoms. I started focusing on my Dan Tien, let my awareness spread out and began projecting qi to him.

I felt the energy directing me to focus on various points of his body, also directing me to pull some of the sick qi out of the points at his feet, ming men and the top of his head. I found that I could also feel various points along the sides of his spine despite not being next to him physically. By letting the energy move my hands through the air I was able to manipulate the spinal points that needed work, altering their vibration.

At times throughout the session my body wanted to get up and move around while projecting. At one point I felt directed to go get some water from the faucet, and as I drank it, I got a vision of oceans and tidal pools, and felt energy rushing through me. After roughly twenty minutes, my friend commented that he was feeling much better, and his improved condition lasted throughout the day. :) It may be partly due to him and I sharing a strong bond, but I was quite surprised, as the healing I peformed that time was more effective than previous instances when I was standing right next to someone. O.o

Good work.

It will only get better the more into Stillness-Movement you go.

A Recent case report on Energy Projection, Projecting Qi into another person to heal/remove pain and pulling sick Qi from the body.

This case happened today - March 7th, 2012

Many of my cases will also include events of synchronicity. This particular case had me returning to a particular office that I call on in my Sales Routine - a Medical Doctors office. Today, however, I was drawn back to the office three times -- the previoutwo visits during the day found the office extra busy or with other Salespeople waiting to see the doctor. Prior to my third visit I felt compelled to practice Stillness-Movement in my car for approx 30 minutes before entering the office.

The Medical Assistant - approx 35 yr old female -- seemed particularly stressed. She was rather short with me and began telling the other Medical Assistant that she didn't know what she was going to do as she was in severe pain - with a toothache. While I was standing waiting I listened to her call a dentist office and explain her pain situation and she explained that she had been on antibiotics for several days but her pain was unrelenting. The dentist office said they could take a look in 2 days but would not be able to do any procedure until the following week.

The young lady was almost in panic mode - explaining she could not stand the pain.

At this point I understood why I kept being directed back to the office in that it was to try to help relieve this persons pain.

So, I offered..she swatted my offer away like it was a pesky mosquito, I offered again, she continued to decline and tell the other medical Assistant about her trauma - I was persistent in my offering because I felt that she was not thinking clearly because of the pain. I mentioned that I had helped one of the other office employee's get rid of a stubborn migraine - and suggested she ask her if she would recommend the treatment. The other siistant was listening and said yes it works and she would suggest that she let me try to help.

So, I projected Qi to the area that involved the pain -- primarily involved Stomach Channel on thhe face - but also had some pain radiating from Gall Bladder and Triple Warmer on the side of the head.

The patients first comment was - "Oh my God, that's burning". Her face twitched and jumped about while I was projecting, I stopped to get feedback from the patient. She said I can feel it moving around in there it's burning but feels like the pain is leaving. I projected for a few more minutes and then Pulled Sick Qi (as taught to me by Michael Lomax).

Suddenly she shouted - "Oh my God - it's gone!" I asked what was gone - she replied all the burning and all of the pain is gone!

I must admit I did not anticipate her next comment - she said - "If you can do that , what the heck are doing being a Salesperson?" "Why don't you just treat people with that Chinese Medicine?" I answered - that I am working on getting there.

Thus -- with the Qi projection and pulling of Sick Qi, I was able to make a major difference in this persons day. Her pain was gone and so was the panic that she was having because of the thought of dealing with 7 - 10 days of unbearable pain. Now I did explain that she still needs to go to the dentist as she may have a cracked tooth - i just settled the issue down for now or perhaps the pain won't return.

This is the type of healing that can be accomplished when a person is trained in Medical Qigong. The total treatment took approx 10 minutes with no ill effect on the patient or practitioner.

I am a graduate of Michael Lomax's Certification program in addition I am Certified by the National Qigong Association as a Clinical Practitioner as well as NQA certified as a Level III Advanced Qigong Instructor.

I will be happy to address any questions.

Thanks,

Brion aka Kempomaster

Good job on the "Listening" and the healing.

• Like 2

A Case Report utilizing Energy Projection and Water Fu.

As Qigong Healers we oftentimes act as Energetic Pharmacists whereby we mix and layer a variety of intent with Qi and project this formulation to best meet the needs of the patient.

The case that i am presenting involves two ladies in their mid-thirties that both work in the same Medical Office (western medical doctor). The women were familiar with me as I had successfully treated the Medical Doctor for Tennis Elbow on a previous occassion.

It has been theorized that many women if they spend a great deal of time together their menstrual cycles will synchronize and they will then ovulate and menstruate approximately at the same time. This condition was slightly different, however, their discomfort was the same and one could argue that they were synchronized -- albeit it was their bowels that had synch'd up.

Both of the women had not had a bowel movement for over 7 days and were experiencing a variety of discomfort. Their complaints included, abdominal pain, distention, gas, acid reflux, and general malaise.

My approach - was to have each patient pur approximately 10 ounces of bottled water into a glass that was intended for each individuals consumption only. I had them first repeat to me their symptoms and complaints and then projected the energetic solution into the water and asked them to drink their solution.

Results: Almost immediately they both reported a better sense of well-being - less stomach pain, less acid-reflux, etc. Of course, the real proof would be in the form of a bowel movement. They agreed to allow me to follow-up with them. The initial treatmentas at about 2:00 pm in the afternoon. My first follow-up was by phone call to the office at 4:00 pm that same afternoon. Patient number one - reported that she had a complete bowel movement within one hour of her treatment in addition she confirmed that she had not had any other treatment up to that point in the form of laxatives etc. Patient number two (play on words)- had not had a bowel movement at this point in time - but thought she felt less pressure on her abdomen although she was still somewhat uncomfortable.

Follow-up phone call the following day at approximately 11:30 am. Patient number one - felt all of her symptoms associated with being constipated had resolved and said she would recommend the treatment to others. Patient number two (still a play on words) - reported that she had finally had a substantial bowel movement by 7:30 am that morning and she was also feeling better and would likewise recommend the treatment, however, she had taken a laxative around 7:00 am that morning - 30 minutes though not being sufficient time for the laxative to work.

Discussion: Many readers may feel that treatment of constipation to be of relatively low importance, however, to some patients this is a major problem. I treat all cases that come my way to gain experience and then share this experience with others so that they might help those in need. Consider a cancer patient that is on chronic pain medicine useage -- especially if the patient is taking any variety of morphine. These medications will constipate a person immediately - they decrease the peristalic movements and totally disrupt this persons normal digestive process. Many become weak and cause further problems when they strain trying to have a bowel movement. Western medicine has a variety of treatmments for these patients starting with a "Laxative Cocktail" - unfortunately no one knows when this cocktail will decide to work - many patients are embarrassed to find out it worked at the wrong time - while they were out in public. Still many more are sent to hospitals to be "dug out" - this is a terrible indignity for both individuals involved in the process. Finally, there is an injectable med (self-administered) for relief of opiod induced constipation - however, these med's can cost considerable amount of money. So the case presented involves simple constipation of 7 days , yet, with the treatemnt offered the potential exists to treat a wide variety of patients with the ailment of constipation and with minimal intrusion, cost, or embarrassment.

Thanks for reading and I welcome any questions.

Brion aka Kempomaster

• Like 3

Are you coming back to London any time Michael? - That's the only way i can learn the system since it has to be in person : (

A Case Report utilizing Energy Projection and Water Fu.

As Qigong Healers we oftentimes act as Energetic Pharmacists whereby we mix and layer a variety of intent with Qi and project this formulation to best meet the needs of the patient.

The case that i am presenting involves two ladies in their mid-thirties that both work in the same Medical Office (western medical doctor). The women were familiar with me as I had successfully treated the Medical Doctor for Tennis Elbow on a previous occassion.

It has been theorized that many women if they spend a great deal of time together their menstrual cycles will synchronize and they will then ovulate and menstruate approximately at the same time. This condition was slightly different, however, their discomfort was the same and one could argue that they were synchronized -- albeit it was their bowels that had synch'd up.

Both of the women had not had a bowel movement for over 7 days and were experiencing a variety of discomfort. Their complaints included, abdominal pain, distention, gas, acid reflux, and general malaise.

My approach - was to have each patient pur approximately 10 ounces of bottled water into a glass that was intended for each individuals consumption only. I had them first repeat to me their symptoms and complaints and then projected the energetic solution into the water and asked them to drink their solution.

Results: Almost immediately they both reported a better sense of well-being - less stomach pain, less acid-reflux, etc. Of course, the real proof would be in the form of a bowel movement. They agreed to allow me to follow-up with them. The initial treatmentas at about 2:00 pm in the afternoon. My first follow-up was by phone call to the office at 4:00 pm that same afternoon. Patient number one - reported that she had a complete bowel movement within one hour of her treatment in addition she confirmed that she had not had any other treatment up to that point in the form of laxatives etc. Patient number two (play on words)- had not had a bowel movement at this point in time - but thought she felt less pressure on her abdomen although she was still somewhat uncomfortable.

Follow-up phone call the following day at approximately 11:30 am. Patient number one - felt all of her symptoms associated with being constipated had resolved and said she would recommend the treatment to others. Patient number two (still a play on words) - reported that she had finally had a substantial bowel movement by 7:30 am that morning and she was also feeling better and would likewise recommend the treatment, however, she had taken a laxative around 7:00 am that morning - 30 minutes though not being sufficient time for the laxative to work.

Discussion: Many readers may feel that treatment of constipation to be of relatively low importance, however, to some patients this is a major problem. I treat all cases that come my way to gain experience and then share this experience with others so that they might help those in need. Consider a cancer patient that is on chronic pain medicine useage -- especially if the patient is taking any variety of morphine. These medications will constipate a person immediately - they decrease the peristalic movements and totally disrupt this persons normal digestive process. Many become weak and cause further problems when they strain trying to have a bowel movement. Western medicine has a variety of treatmments for these patients starting with a "Laxative Cocktail" - unfortunately no one knows when this cocktail will decide to work - many patients are embarrassed to find out it worked at the wrong time - while they were out in public. Still many more are sent to hospitals to be "dug out" - this is a terrible indignity for both individuals involved in the process. Finally, there is an injectable med (self-administered) for relief of opiod induced constipation - however, these med's can cost considerable amount of money. So the case presented involves simple constipation of 7 days , yet, with the treatemnt offered the potential exists to treat a wide variety of patients with the ailment of constipation and with minimal intrusion, cost, or embarrassment.

Thanks for reading and I welcome any questions.

Brion aka Kempomaster

Good work!

This can be a very serious medical condition. The medical qigong is amazing for its ability to harmonize the body's functions.

Are you coming back to London any time Michael? - That's the only way i can learn the system since it has to be in person : (

Who Knows. (Is that "The Who" or "Dr Who")

Perhaps I will offer another distance class but not sure when.

Edit: Anyone interested in the April Terre Haute workshop should go ahead and register. We are limiting the number of students due to space.

Edited by Ya Mu
  • Like 1

Good work!

This can be a very serious medical condition. The medical qigong is amazing for its ability to harmonize the body's functions.

Who Knows. (Is that "The Who" or "Dr Who")

Perhaps I will offer another distance class but not sure when.

Edit: Anyone interested in the April Terre Haute workshop should go ahead and register. We are limiting the number of students due to space.

I'd love to get in on a distance class.

John

I have wanted to come visit you but have had conflicts the last two meeting times... meaning this April too... I will be in China... I would like to be aware of whatever you are offering.

I have wanted to come visit you but have had conflicts the last two meeting times... meaning this April too... I will be in China... I would like to be aware of whatever you are offering.

Have fun in China. Eat one of those steamed rolls filled with veggies for me. I love those things. Forgot the name of them but something pronounced like ball-tsuh.

Hopefully we can get together at some point.

So I've been practicing SM an hour to 2 hours a day. Lots of buzzing and warmth in the lower dantien area. I'm finding though it isn't good to practice before bed, at least for me, because I end up having tons of energy. Going to sleep becomes really challenging. Girlfriend isn't digging that :wub:

I've also noticed that it seems like I've been steered more towards things that I love and enjoy. Like I've been working on getting some seminars together for some friends, and finding I love it. After practicing SM, I'll have so many ideas, I've got to write them all down.

Quick question for Michael,

Is this just a phase or do you generally recommend not to practice before bed?

John

I am re-posting this from another thread.

Kempomaster, on 22 March 2012 - 02:41 PM, said:

Hopefully this is a new case report for most of those reading this entry.

I quite frequently treat animals and as a matter of fact have a few horses that have appointments with me this upcoming weekend. I will be introducing a student to Medical Qigong/Taoist Medicine treatment of animals. Note: we are volunteering our time to gain experience with the animals and as fortune speaks to us - the owner of these fine animals happens to be a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine - this Vet also has a good friend that is a Doctor of Osteopathy that also owns horses and has had me work on one of her horses and would like for me to return to treat on of the other horses. This is how we gain experience and also how we become known in the community and as such gain referrals.

This case report however involves a dog. His name is Vader - he is an active little long-haired black and tan Dachsund. On the day that I treated Vader I had stopped by my sister's house to treat her Golden Retriever who was old and having difficulties with Congestive Heart Failure.

When we "Walk in The Qi" we are definitely where we need to be when we need to be. That could not have been more true on the day and time that I met Vader. I had just walked around to the back of my sister's house when I heard this awful barking and screaming in her next door neighbors yard. The neighbor had three dogs and they were in an uproar. The owner was shouting ,"Oh my God, what happened"? My sister asked if I knew anything about Dachsunds -- which it didn't matter that the dog was a Dachsund. What did matter was that he was injured and needed help. He was yelping and crawling along the ground with his back legs dragging, helpless, apparently paralyzed.

Without thinking - I walked over into the neighbors yard -- the other dogs simply moved out of the way. One in particular told on himself, as i glanced into his eyes he told me the little dog had been bothering him so he picked it up and shook it. I was hoping he hadnt damaged the spinal cord.

I immediately began treating with Taoist Neuro-Energetic Medicine I started at the base of the tail and worked my way up through the effected area of the spine. Intermittenly I projected Qi to the spine and to the legs - working the channels on the dog the same as i would on a human. One of the 1st comments I heard was that - wow did you notice the other dogs moved out of the way to let him through! They never let anyone in the yard! As I continued to work on Vader -- he did what most people do when receiving a Taoist Medical Treatment - went into a deep sleep. His little eyes closed ever so tightly. I watched the damaged, sick Qi get expelled from his body throughout the treatment, pulled sick Qi and then zapped his entire body with Qi. He was in a deep sleep. I instructed his owner to take him inside and let him sleep. Before I left the yard, I gave the offending dog a dirty look and instructed him not to do that again.

Results: Approx. 45 minutes had passed and I had been working on my sister's Golden Retriever when a knock came from her front door.

The next door neighbor came in holding Vader and said she wanted to show us something. We said - OK. With that she set Vader down and he sped around the room one time and made a bee-line for me and jumped up into my arms (I was sitting on the ground) and began to give me doggy appreciation. His recovery had been full without and lingering problems for his leg or back. Some of the results could have been due to the fact that I was able to treat within minutes of the injury. I credit most of the results though to the POWER of the TAOIST MEDICINE.

I have seen nothing short of amazing results with this Taoist Medicine. Whenever I have a patient big (really big - horse) or small - (dachsund) or person and I think that this case is sort of complicated I'm not sure where to begin - I just Listen -- I am usually directed to start with Taoist Medical Treatment, the project Qi as needed. Those being treated will appreciate the results.

To this day - every time I visit my sister, Vader will greet me the same way -- always runs to see me and wants to jump into my arms. Animals are so thankful and it is so rewarding to treat them.

Thanks,

Brion aka Kempomaster

PS - If you have an interest in Healing - yourself, others, or animals, I suggest attending one of Michael Lomax's seminars -- there may be one or two spaces still available for the upcoming Terre Haute Seminar.

Great work. Yes, all creatures respond to these amazing forms of therapeutics. It is so much fun working with the horses and dogs and birds and...

The Terre Haute workshop is nearly full with only 2 positions available.

• Like 2

Follow-up report on my appointment with the horses over last weekend.

A personal belief transformation for one of those that own the horses.

On my 1st trip to this horse farm I had been invited by the Veterinarian that is co-owner of the horses. Her husband would be the other co-owner. The Vet had previous experience with my treating a beagle owned by one of her clients and the treatment was done in succession over 2 consecutive days. To shorten the beagle story - he had sustained a severe injury to his spine - causing severe pain, resulting in the dog screaming to the poit that he had to be sedated. I was asked to treat and did so - with Taoist Medicine as taught to me by Michael Lomax. Well the treatment worked marvelously - the beagle had a full recovery and was able to go home to his owner with no further relapse.

So, the Vet invited me to treat one of their horses - Killian. Killian had a problem with his right SI joint and had several individuals attempt to help him with no luck (Chiropractor, acupuncturist, and Equine Vet). Now within 5 minutes of my arrival as I was getting ready to treat the horse - the co-owner/husband walked by and gave me the look -- ok, you snake oil salesman, I am not sure what you are selling but I am not to keen on you touching my horses. That is what I thought the look said anyway. The other co-owner/Vet - confirmed that her husband wasn't to keen on me treating - he didn't think it would help.

After the 1st treatment - the horse was walking substantially better - he had been dragging the right rear foot and it appeared the large bump/mis-alignment of the right SI joint was moving back in place. The husband walked by and did comment that it looked better but we'd see. So, I completed 2 additional treatments and the horse had a full recovery. He no longer dragged the right rear foot and allowed the owner/Vet saddle him and ride him for the 1st time in two years. The Vet was amazed at the results and the co-owner/husband actually had started to talk to me and openly admitted that the Taoist Medicine certainly appeared to help the horse.

Well, what took me out to the horse farm this past weekend was a student of mine and Michael's said he wanted to learn more about treating animals and would like to try treating horses. So, I asked the Vet if we could stop out and give Killian a Tune-up. She agreed. I started the treatment - got Killian nice and relaxed - horses smack their lips a lot when they get relaxed and yawn extremely big (becomes rather comical). So the student got a chance to work on horses - turns out it was the 1st time he'd ever been around a horse. We just projected calmness to the horse before and during treatment and both student and horse were fine.

The Vet mentioned that her husband was upset that she hadn't told him I was coming as he wanted to talk to me. Really? Well he walked by again about the time we were finishing up on Killian and asked me if I'd mine taking a look at Paydon - his horse that he rides all the time. He said he's been squealing and bucking during and after getting rode and that wasn't like him. So I agreed to treat Paydon.

Again, I used the Taoist Medicine and noticed that the area around Paydon's back where the saddle goes on was out of balance. So, I treated and Paydon was a great patient. He stood patiently. And I learned a few things about horses - stand close, so if they kick you it doesn't hurt as bad. I explained I kept an energetic connection with Paydon with my non-treatment hand while treating. Neither horse acted as if they wanted to kick me. I also learned that because horse can't see behind them they will give you an ear. Paydon turned his ear back to me depending on which side I was treating from. The owner/husband - commented oh my he's getting relaxed now. Paydon started smacking his lips then he started the big yawn and his big eyes started getting heavy. I completed the treatment and suggested I might treat 1 or 2 more times.

With that the owner/husband started asking lot's of questions about Medical Qigong and Taoist Medicine - what sort of things can it help. I knew immediately he was referring to himself. " Can it help an ankle that's been badly broken and has screws in it that causes the person with it constant pain?" I asked on a scale of 1 - 10 what was the pain - he replied a 15. I answered I could definitely try to help - so he ran right over to a bench, sat down, and took off his boot to reveal a badly damaged ankle and foot! But - wait a minute, he couldn't want the snake oil salesman to treat him could he?

Yes - he wanted treated right away. So, I used energy projection to all of the channels in the foot, ankle, leg, Projected Qi, Pulled Sick Qi -- watched his foot start vibrating and kick sick Qi out. All said, I projected and worked on the damaged anle foot for about 10 minutes.

Immediate results: The swelling in the ankle and foot reduced to near normal and the color returned from greenish/purple to near normal. The patient commented - wow, my foot is cold (result of clearing out sick Qi from the channels)

Follow-up results: One day later I got a phone call -- wasn't sure who it was. The person on the other end of the phone was so excited telling me how they had worked a 12 hour day and afterwords had no swelling or pain in their ankle or feet. It wasn't until he told me that the horse - Paydon - was also substantially better and didn't buck or squeal after he had gotten rode on Sunday that I understood who I was talking to. So, now he wanted me to come back out and treat his whole body for pain - he explained he was so tired of trying to get rid of pain and struggling with it every day that this glimpse of no pain had him hopeful for the future.

Now - thats a transformation. Pain relief that makes a difference in a person's life and gives them hope. It reaffirms for me what I am doing out here really makes a difference. Too often we take a lot of grief when we try to explain to people how Medical Qigong works and what dis-eases it can help. This is a daily struggle - but give me one transformation and i am re-energized to tell the next 10,000 people how this amazing treatment can help.

Thanks for reading.

Kempomaster

• Like 2

That is amazing. I wish this Medical Qigong were easier to learn...where are you located Kempomaster?

Edit:

Easier as in, more teachers in more diverse cities doing more seminars of this. It tends to not work out financially, or else with my college schedule and traveling, each time a seminar with Michael rolls around.

While it's true that it's up to the student to 'step up', it's also unfortunate that it must be so challenging sometimes for people to learn something so helpful for others.

Edited by Scotty

I am located in Indiana.

The Medical Qigong and Taoist Medicine that Michael Lomax teaches is not difficult to learn - it is not easy either -- But it takes dedicated time and effort. One has to make certain that they practice the Stillness-Movement and the more I practiced the more the Universe sent patients to me to treat/practice/ create a data base - of a multitude of different cases to gain experience with.

I have a bunch of cases involving pain. That is because pain is very common in our society. In the U.S. people spend billions of dollars on pain medicine and many become addicted to various pain med's. So this seems to be one of the most common complaints that I have been able to use Medical Qigong to help.

However, the more I practice the more I receive a diversified group of clients to treat - skin issues, digestive issues, asthma, anger, all sorts of issues. I am very willing to treat any disorder that I believe Medical Qigong or Taoist Medicine can help -- just about everything.

What is really cool about Stillness-Movement Lineage is once you start to develop the ability to listen -- this is extremely important -- I shift gears and kind of take myself out of the equation - let the Lineage direct me on treatments. Answers will come to me rapid fire - try this then this , don't forget to pull sick qi from here..etc.

I would suggest anyone interested try one of Michael Lomax's seminars - most of those attending are actually able to begin doing Medical Qigong by the end of the seminar. I was able to do my 1st Medical Qigong healing on the 1st Saturday of the 1st Seminar I attended. Now, the 1st healing was just a headache -- well wasn't just a headache to the person that had it. But, it took me about 2 minutes to knock the headache out of this person and was witnessed by another individual - we were all amazed.

The more you practice the more your confidence grows and the better your abilities become. The more you grow - the more advanced cases seem to be directed to you. That is what Michael calls "walking in the Wu Wei" - I didn't get anything dealt to me that I couldn't handle - I just had to pay attention because there were all sorts of people around me that needed help - they didn't always ask me for help -- they might have been complaining to someone I was talking to about a problem they had -- I just needed to step up and offer.

So, step up and attend a seminar -- see if it's your cup of tea. You never know unless you invest your time and effort.

Thanks,

Kempomaster

• Like 2

That is amazing. I wish this Medical Qigong were easier to learn...where are you located Kempomaster?

Edit:

Easier as in, more teachers in more diverse cities doing more seminars of this. It tends to not work out financially, or else with my college schedule and traveling, each time a seminar with Michael rolls around.

While it's true that it's up to the student to 'step up', it's also unfortunate that it must be so challenging sometimes for people to learn something so helpful for others.

It is difficult for many to make these workshops. It was difficult for me to go to China, as well.

We all have to prioritize what we want. I know when I was going to university there would have been no way for me to attend something like this and still make the grades as I was working every moment I wasn't studying so as to pay my way through school.

As a specialty system, this system will never be like the franchises and will always have fewer numbers. There are a few people authorized to teach the Gift of the Tao movements out there, but no one else can teach the Stillness-Movement, Taoist Medicine, or medical qigong in my school, except at the authorized workshops. I do have a very few senior level instructors that are authorized to work with people after they have attended workshops, but none of those hours count toward the certification program which is strictly regulated to be in accordance with the NQA requirements for medical qigong certification.

Anything worthwhile is usually challenging and it depends on what a person wants. If a person wishes to open up a healing clinic, after they have done whatever is required in their state to be legal, there really is nothing out there that compares with the totality of the medical qigong & Taoist Medicine in it's unique efficacy for balancing out both the neuro system and energetic system of the body. But I think it probably will always be for a unique few as most are not willing to put the required time&effort in, even when classes are offered in their area.

The Terre Haute workshop has room for one more person (at the time I am posting this) before it closes out. I have another workshop now scheduled for June 23,24,25.

• Like 1